Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard (29518 Views)

Twinkle Star Protests At The House Of Ahmadu Ali / Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement / PDP Will Ensure Maku Fails For The Rest Of His Life – Ahmadu Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by anssy(f): 9:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
[quote author=ilugunboy post=32386816][/quote]

na una dey cause post election violence, Jonathan lost the election and he accepted, tell me what is your problem?
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by notformealone: 9:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
OgaTheTop2:
Who's Ali?
More so, Nigerians want peace. Jonathan did what was expected of him. Remember, he signed in the peace accord. Don't let's over blow this issueundecided
my brother forget about any peace accord..... is it binding on them legally? NO. so forget about matter. If GEJ had refused the election result ... this is not what we will be talking today. So my brother just thank God. God took control of the situation.
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
anssy:

n[s]a una dey cause post election violence, Jonathan lost the election and he accepted, tell me what is your problem?[/s]
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by anssy(f): 9:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
[quote author=ilugunboy post=32387207][/quote]

mtcheeeew, just a boy from ilugun, kid what do you know?
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by Goodmaster: 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
QuotaSystem:
We don't know Ali. We didn't see Ali, it was General Abdulsalam we saw negotiating a plea deal with Jonathan for concession in exchange for non prosecution on the day, at the hour the results were being announced. All these tales of Ali not using harsh words on Buhari will not get soft landing for anyone.

Jonathan agreed to call and congratulate Buhari once it was clear Sokoto and Borno votes were going to kick him out, and Abdulsalam ensured his protection from prosecution and Jail if he did so.

Why do you think the call was recorded?
Why do you think Diezani chose to visit him yesterday morning?
Why do you think the Presidency is desperate to convince Nigerians that a highly secure Presidential phone line was hacked and recorded?
Why do you think the Presidency is milking every drop of goodwill from his part of the deal?

We don't know Ali.
Whether or not Jonathan made the call by duress, whether or not it was by persuasion, whether or not it was his personal decision to do so, one thing I know is that, Buhari cannot do it. He (Buhari) couldn't do it in 2011 even when he had the opportunity to do. He should learn a lesson from GEJ. The whole world will continue to shower praise on our president.
GEJ, I HAIL YOU!
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by ShakurM(m): 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
upsonn:

Ali will be tried if he's the one truly behind boko haram... No amount of image saving article that will save him.
Tnk u o my brother!
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by spellingcheck(m): 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Because he won the election or what exactly

BECAUSE buhari after 2011 is different from Jonathan in 2015

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by spellingcheck(m): 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
BruzMoney:

Can you do me a favour? Please, kindly give up on yourself with those grammatical blunders up there... Spellingcheck indeed.

why not correct those blunders you saw?
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
anssy:

[s]mtcheeeew, just a boy from ilugun, kid what do you know?[/s]
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by spellingcheck(m): 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
smurfy:

Silly post from a sore loser undecided

cry me an ocean boy
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by Rilwayne001: 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
spellingcheck:

BECAUSE buhari after 2011 is different from Jonathan in 2015

whats the difference? ?
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by spellingcheck(m): 9:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
Rilwayne001:

whats the difference? ?

post election violence, over 800 people killed in a week, 2015 under Goodluck, no violence more than 1000 lives saved.
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by Rilwayne001: 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
spellingcheck:

post election violence, over 800 people killed in a week,
And who told you that Buhari killed them? Are you even aware that he condemned those who did it?

2015 under Goodluck, no violence more than 1000 lives saved.

After when more than 15000 died under his nose, you want another 1000 to die again
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by spellingcheck(m): 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
Rilwayne001:

And who told you that Buhari killed them? Are you even aware that he condemned those who did it?

After when more than 15000 died under his nose, you want another 1000 to die again

and who told you Jonathan killed 15000 people, you saw him with the gun?
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by mbulela: 10:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
Very soon we would be told that Deziani and Patience were the ones who cried their eyes out asking him to accept the result of the result.
When has Ahmadu Ali ever been on the side of good?
He just had a damascus experience?
Enough of all these political fiction we are being fed.
The election is over and the results stand.
Can we please move on?

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by snapshot: 10:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
BruzMoney:

Can you do me a favour? Please, kindly give up on yourself with those grammatical blunders up there... Spellingcheck indeed.

It would not have made any difference if he was speaking Swahili,
the point is crystal and well understood.
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by anssy(f): 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
[quote author=ilugunboy post=32387807][/quote]

your ink is bad, change it,
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by Rilwayne001: 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
spellingcheck:

and who told you Jonathan killed 15000 people, you saw him with the gun?

Then your comparison is useless/baseless don't you think?
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
anssy:

your ink is bad, change it,
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by anssy(f): 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
[quote author=ilugunboy post=32388992][/quote]

# in Michael Jackson 's voice: now I've made you feel....... speechless #
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
anssy:

#[s] in Michael Jackson 's voice: now I've made you feel....... speechless[/s] #
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by nagoma(m): 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Strictly within the confines of political language and professional for politics. It isn't like a market women antics of hatefull and inciting statements. Even in the US, that method is acceptable go check the last US campaign.

You mean he is different from Mama Peace and FFK ? I don't agree with you. They are the same - all of them PDP hooligans.
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by spellingcheck(m): 10:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Then your comparison is useless/baseless don't you think?

no sir
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by Rilwayne001: 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
spellingcheck:

no sir

What is no? tell us how it is not?
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by nagoma(m): 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
Goodmaster:
Whether or not Jonathan made the call by duress, whether or not it was by persuasion, whether or not it was his personal decision to do so, one thing I know is that, Buhari cannot do it. He (Buhari) couldn't do it in 2011 even when he had the opportunity to do. He should learn a lesson from GEJ. The whole world will continue to shower praise on our president.
GEJ, I HAIL YOU!

Very funny. Clap for yourself.
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by spellingcheck(m): 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
Rilwayne001:

What is no? tell us how it is not?

tell me how you reason
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by nagoma(m): 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ahmadu Ali was a Minster in the 60s in Gowon's Cabinet when Buhari was just a young Cadet. SE how he was saying that Buhari was to old to lead the country.

As minister of education this guy ( Ali) supervised the first military shooting and killing of demonstrating university students in Nigeria.
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by minwafor: 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
Well for the people who are not so enthuastic about the accolade that the president is getting, they should rather reserve their comment. I think that the president DESERVES ALL THE ACCOLADE SHOWERED ON HIM FROM NIGERIANS AND ALL OVER THE WORLD. If you dont like it, then leave the thread.

I wonder what Buhari would have done if he was in the shoes of Jonathan- in ref to the pvc not reading his fingerprints and the discouragement of his supporters but late arrival of inec staff and the malfunctioning of the card readers. Am just thinking aloud.
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by anssy(f): 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
[quote author=ilugunboy post=32389220][/quote]

Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by dayodare490: 11:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
Iamsynord:

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/presidential-poll-how-jonathan-ahmadu-ali-averted-crisis/
No they didn't avert chaos. That time truly looked tensed but that was not the war time. That is how the strategy was planned. If PDP rigs it, it won't lead to war just only riot in some cities and the riots would be put under control. It is more damgarous now than during election but only few strategists can understand that we are I'm more danger now than during election but we feel relax now than then. Some idiots have to be dragged into it. Then we shall wait to see peace maker would can make a difference.
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by dayodare490: 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
Iamsynord:

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/presidential-poll-how-jonathan-ahmadu-ali-averted-crisis/
No they didn't avert chaos. That time truly looked tensed but that was not the war time. That is how the strategy was planned. If PDP rigs it, it won't lead to war just only riot in some cities and the riots would be put under control. It is more damgarous now than during election but only few strategists can understand that we are in more danger now than during election but we feel relax now than then. Some idiots have to be dragged into it. Then we shall wait to see peace maker would can make a difference.
Re: Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard by datribune: 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
CR77:
My Hero, My role model, The man of the year.

Professor Attahiru Jega man way sabi

GEJ you too much

FIXED

We all saw how GEJ & d PDP tried to stop d use of card readers & to remove Jega, a man of integrity using d OPC & MASSOB so dat they can do their usual wuruwuru & magomago. GEJ is no fool & he knew he can not afford to defy d world & refuse to handover in an election dat d whole world could see was one of d most transparent in nigerian history - IF HE DID, HE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN WHAT SOME GUY NAMED GBAGBO GOT & HE KNEW IT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Factionalized In Kaduna, As New APC Emerges / Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) / Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.