Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,497 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

Why You Should Vote Ambode As The Next Governor Of Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why You Should Vote Ambode As The Next Governor Of Lagos (750 Views)

Mu’azu Wanted Ambode As PDP Gov Candidate – Akiolu / Congratulate Akinwunmi Ambode As Lagos Governor-Elect / Lagos APGA To Adopt Ambode As Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Vote Ambode As The Next Governor Of Lagos by maclatunji: 9:50am On Apr 05, 2015
We all need to go out and mobilise people to vote for Ambode on April 11. We all know the PDP is desperate to win Lagos and this is not about sentiments. The APC in its various guises over the last 16 years has improved the life of Lagosians across different areas- be it transportation, education, health, infrastructure, security and lots more.

In case you have forgotten, before 1999, Lagos State was like one big refuse dump with no effective formal mass transit infrastructure, many of our hospitals were mere consulting clinics where some of the simplest operations could not be effectively done, bank robberies were frequent, armed robbers laying seige on whole communities was common.

Do you want to go back to those ugly days? If you answered 'no', then educate your family friends and neighbours on the need to vote for Akinwunmi Ambode as the next governor of Lagos State. If we don't come out and vote, he won't win and Lagos will be taken back to the dark ages.

Nigeria's long night has ended with General Buhari's emergence as President-elect, let us in Lagos enjoy this new dawn as well by voting for his party and candidate in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Vote Ambode As The Next Governor Of Lagos by maclatunji: 9:50am On Apr 05, 2015
Oya... support.or challenge.
Re: Why You Should Vote Ambode As The Next Governor Of Lagos by Acekidc4(m): 9:51am On Apr 05, 2015
He is already our Governor Na!!

Ambo, ati De

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Vote Ambode As The Next Governor Of Lagos by Bekwarra(m): 9:52am On Apr 05, 2015
Ok
Re: Why You Should Vote Ambode As The Next Governor Of Lagos by Sweetguy25: 9:52am On Apr 05, 2015
Its time for new ideas. JK is the man.

Besides, Tinubu and his gangnam style politicians have held Lagos since 1999. Lagos is the most strategic and commercially viable state in West Africa. The progress in terms of infrastructure and socio-economic development Lagos has had since 1999 is too little.

Nigerians typically tell Buhari and the APC that if they fail in four years, they'll be voted out in 2019. The same should be done with Jimi Agbaje in Lagos, if he fails in four years, Vote Him Out!

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Vote Ambode As The Next Governor Of Lagos by PentiumPro(f): 9:55am On Apr 05, 2015
Lagos is for APC
This thread should be for those in Lagos with PVC

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Vote Ambode As The Next Governor Of Lagos by Inkman(m): 9:55am On Apr 05, 2015
im not a lagosian
but i think apc deserves lagos

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Vote Ambode As The Next Governor Of Lagos by maclatunji: 9:59am On Apr 05, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Its time for new ideas. JK is the man

I had to laugh at this. I have listened to him extensively at least twice. Jimi Agbaje has lost his dynamism from 2007 He doesn't have any great ideas o.

What is convincing for me about Ambode is not really his personality but the team around him, that team gives me confidence that he will deliver.

Many of those supporting Ambode are not in Tinubu's or Fashola's inner circle. I find this to be impressive.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Vote Ambode As The Next Governor Of Lagos by AbetterLagos: 10:01am On Apr 05, 2015
Vote Akinwunmi Ambode as Governor of Lagos State. Jimi Agbaje did say he cant work with Buhari. So we want a Governor who can.

Eko o ni Baje.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Vote Ambode As The Next Governor Of Lagos by madridguy(m): 10:17am On Apr 05, 2015
Vote APC
Vote Ambode

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Vote Ambode As The Next Governor Of Lagos by AdekunleBal: 10:24am On Apr 05, 2015
FG owes LASG more than N50b that they've refused to pay back. All FG roads in Lagos are lit by LASG. Only APC truly cares #VoteAPC #VoteAmbode

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Vote Ambode As The Next Governor Of Lagos by PentiumPro(f): 10:41am On Apr 05, 2015
It's just rational for Lagosians to vote APC in this Saturday elections.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Vote Ambode As The Next Governor Of Lagos by MichaelKukus: 10:48am On Apr 05, 2015
Under Tinubu and Fashola's stewardship, Lagos has become a reference point to all states. What we need is someone with the requisite experience in government to continue the great works of APC in Lagos State. We all must vote Ambode to achieve this. Eko o ni Baje.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Vote Ambode As The Next Governor Of Lagos by PelumiOrungbe: 10:53am On Apr 05, 2015
APC has a pool of talent & brains to select from. Too many smart and competent citizens ignored or overlooked in the last 5 years Out of this pool of competent candidates, Ambode was selected as the best to lead us to greater things in Lagos State.

#AMBO2015 EKO O NI BAJE.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Vote Ambode As The Next Governor Of Lagos by KukusB: 11:02am On Apr 05, 2015
Ambode for Governor. Eko o ni Baje.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Vote Ambode As The Next Governor Of Lagos by bchpeter: 11:09am On Apr 05, 2015
AbetterLagos:
Vote Akinwunmi Ambode as Governor of Lagos State. Jimi Agbaje did say he cant work with Buhari. So we want a Governor who can.

Eko o ni Baje.
Re: Why You Should Vote Ambode As The Next Governor Of Lagos by bchpeter: 11:10am On Apr 05, 2015
PelumiOrungbe:
APC has a pool of talent & brains to select from. Too many smart and competent citizens ignored or overlooked in the last 5 years Out of this pool of competent candidates, Ambode was selected as the best to lead us to greater things in Lagos State.

#AMBO2015 EKO O NI BAJE.
Re: Why You Should Vote Ambode As The Next Governor Of Lagos by bchpeter: 11:10am On Apr 05, 2015
MichaelKukus:
Under Tinubu and Fashola's stewardship, Lagos has become a reference point to all states. What we need is someone with the requisite experience in government to continue the great works of APC in Lagos State. We all must vote Ambode to achieve this. Eko o ni Baje.
Re: Why You Should Vote Ambode As The Next Governor Of Lagos by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 05, 2015
@maclatunji. All that is needed is a leadership that is truly honest, democratic and serving the best interest of all Lagosians indigent or naturalized. One that takes the Freedom of Information sacred, one devoid of tribalism, one that does not echo civic responsibility as a tome of achievement or use the nonperformance of other rudderless states to benchmark her performance. A leadership that is not based on pledges and promises but a detachment from political posturing to knuckling-down to developing a longterm sustainable strategy to put Lagos where she truly deserves after 16years. Lagos is an ocean of potential and opportunities. What Fashola has achieved in 8 years courtesy of TINUBU phenomenal 8yrs planning is short of expectations, yet he has braved many odds to leave a legacy to be admired and adopted by laggards in government.

Ambode leave very little to hope for, yet we will vote for him, in the hope that he will make the right decisions at the right time. No excuses. What we fail to appreciate a times is that when we look at the year we registered our nairaland id and today... Many have passed on or gone under the poverty line because of foolish decisions our leaders have made. It is up to you and I to demand performance from Ambode and make the necessary sacrifice to squeeze the last drop of performance from his veins in his 4 ur term. It is unlikely he will feel the pains of poor decision-making from himself or his cabinet. It is you and I who will.

How I wish Manifestoes are legal contracts binding on the owner. Ambode's own is a jewel to behold.
Re: Why You Should Vote Ambode As The Next Governor Of Lagos by AdekunleBal: 11:46am On Apr 05, 2015
Lagos is not a compensation, Lagos is the real deal. Don't let the destructive PDP ruin our progressive journey in Lagos. Vote Ambode for Governor.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Vote Ambode As The Next Governor Of Lagos by MichaelKukus: 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
They said Ambode cannot speak like Agbaje. Well, are we voting for a motivational speaker or a governor that's get results? #VoteAPC #VoteAmbode #VoteCompetence #VoteTransparency #VoteAccountability

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Vote Ambode As The Next Governor Of Lagos by PelumiOrungbe: 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
They want to win Lagos as a compensation, my people, do you want to make Lagos their compensation? Lagos deserves better.

(1) (Reply)

Poll Defeat: My Friends Betrayed Me, Says Suswam / Nuhu Ribadu Concedes Defeat / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.