Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,916 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

13 Brutal Truths About Loving A Gemini - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Brutal Truths About Loving A Gemini (5560 Views)

8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. / I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. / Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Brutal Truths About Loving A Gemini by Ibiyomee(f): 10:40am On Apr 05, 2015
The GOOD, the BAD, the GEMINI.

Have you ever felt like the person you’re dating is two people at the same time? Trust me, it’s not because you’re crazy — it may be because you’re dating a Gemini.
While we’re difficult to love, we’re the best kind of people. Known as ‘the twins’ for having two distinct different personalities in one, we'e both curious and social, witty and creative, yet emotionally unreachable and difficult to get your hands on.

Here are 13 brutal reasons why dating a Gemini is both sucky and also the best decision you can ever possibly make. Welcome to the world of a walking contradiction!

1. Spontaneity is our middle name.
So you’re sick of eating at the same restaurants or want a new date spot? Perfect, we are too. Want to try making love someplace new and exciting? We're game. (Although truth be told, having some norms and consistency in a relationship is important to us, too.) But with Geminis, you’ll never get bored — but at what expense to your sanity?

2. We're social butterflies.
Geminis are anything but homebodies, but then again we love being home. Wait, is that confusing? Exactly. One weekend, we’ll want to paint the town red with balls, galas, bars and clubs ... but the next, we're all about Netflix and the couch.

3. We love to flirt.
Geminis are faithful, loyal people, but boooooy do we like to look at the opposite sex! Because we enjoy praise and being the center of attention, we love to receive compliments and feel sexyand wanted — only to come home and be with just you.

4. We’re talkative.
We ask a lot of questions and first dates with us may seem like interviews. Because we’re an air element, we have strong intellects and are skilled debaters and conversationalists. Our partners must also be strong and understand that a good debate is just that: a debate. We don’t want an argument; we just enjoy conversing and sharpening one another.

5. We'll keep you on your toes.
Love a sarcastic jokester? We're your girl! With the quick wit and smart mouth, we’re fun to hang out with but also very frustrating to argue with. Don’t get on our bad side.

6. We're creative.
Leave a Gemini to decorate your home or come up with a perfect birthday celebration idea. They love to give gifts and create fun experiences, most of which are are brainstormed in their fun-filled head. The typical Gemini will love planning the perfect surprises because it helps make their own dreams come true, too!

7. We're flaky.
Count on a Gemini to flake at the last minute on plans or want to change the location. If they don’t flake or change plans, they’ll be 10 minutes late to wherever you were supposed to meet anyway.

8. We're analytical.
Geminis are extremely analytical people, which also makes them self-aware. While this seems like the perfect recipe for self-assurance, it actually causes a lot of doubt since they're apt to also consider where they "should" be in life or what they "should" be doing.

9. We're high achievers.
Geminis are much more motivated than the average person. They like to achieve and are pretty hard on themselves if they don't get what they strive for. Likewise, they’ll want to date someone who's equally ambitious otherwise they’ll bore and feel like they’re running the show — even though they don’t always want to.

10. We spend a lot of money.
Deal with it. When I was younger, I used to laugh when I read horoscopes that claimed that Geminis were frivolous spenders. And then I became an adult and was like, ‘Oh.’ We make money, we're good at investing (and even saving), but part of our impulsive personality is to purchase whatever we want whenever we want. Because, well, why the hell not? Be spontaneous (see #1.)

11. We're a little crazy.
Don’t women hate that label? Yes, we do! But with two personalities constantly fighting each other, we can seem flippant, all over the place and quite frankly a little crazy. But don’t worry, we still love you. We’ll calm down from whatever argument we just had in about five minutes.

12. We’re curious, which is a nice way of saying "nosy."
There's a reason they call us a Jack of all trades, but master at none. Because we’re intellectuals, we like information about a variety of things and can pretty much have a conversation about anything. Sadly, we’re also good at finding things out and researching. Basically, if you’ve got secrets, a Gemini will find out.

13. We're conflicted.
A Gemini is great at being prim and proper at a dinner party when they actually want to throw their drink across the table because they're the ultimate dual personality. But this also causes internal conflict between emotions and intellect. Emotions rule their world, coupled with very logical thoughts.

PROUD TO BE ONE......ADD URS?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13 Brutal Truths About Loving A Gemini by Acekidc4(m): 10:41am On Apr 05, 2015
Re: 13 Brutal Truths About Loving A Gemini by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 05, 2015
we are STAR in the crowd
Re: 13 Brutal Truths About Loving A Gemini by Godhandpro: 10:50am On Apr 05, 2015
poor introduction of the zodiac sign gemini......ure supposes to tell which month it falls between
Re: 13 Brutal Truths About Loving A Gemini by PunkyOh(f): 10:52am On Apr 05, 2015
Lol, I'm glad you mentioned that they're crazy because one girl wanted to bite my head off when I told her gemini folks were kinda bipolar.
Re: 13 Brutal Truths About Loving A Gemini by soloicy(m): 10:56am On Apr 05, 2015
lol dis really true of us somtym i wonder who i am and how i cud switch so easily
Re: 13 Brutal Truths About Loving A Gemini by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 05, 2015
Re: 13 Brutal Truths About Loving A Gemini by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 05, 2015
I am gemini and this is so not me.
Re: 13 Brutal Truths About Loving A Gemini by Ibiyomee(f): 11:12am On Apr 05, 2015
May 20th to June 20th
Godhandpro:
poor introduction of the zodiac sign gemini......ure supposes to tell which month it falls between
Re: 13 Brutal Truths About Loving A Gemini by njuwo(m): 11:16am On Apr 05, 2015
Ibiyomee:
The GOOD, the BAD, the GEMINI.

Have you ever felt like the person you’re dating is two people at the same time? Trust me, it’s not because you’re crazy — it may be because you’re dating a Gemini.
While we’re difficult to love, we’re the best kind of people. Known as ‘the twins’ for having two distinct different personalities in one, we'e both curious and social, witty and creative, yet emotionally unreachable and difficult to get your hands on.

Here are 13 brutal reasons why dating a Gemini is both sucky and also the best decision you can ever possibly make. Welcome to the world of a walking contradiction!

1. Spontaneity is our middle name.
So you’re sick of eating at the same restaurants or want a new date spot? Perfect, we are too. Want to try making love someplace new and exciting? We're game. (Although truth be told, having some norms and consistency in a relationship is important to us, too.) But with Geminis, you’ll never get bored — but at what expense to your sanity?

2. We're social butterflies.
Geminis are anything but homebodies, but then again we love being home. Wait, is that confusing? Exactly. One weekend, we’ll want to paint the town red with balls, galas, bars and clubs ... but the next, we're all about Netflix and the couch.

3. We love to flirt.
Geminis are faithful, loyal people, but boooooy do we like to look at the opposite sex! Because we enjoy praise and being the center of attention, we love to receive compliments and feel sexyand wanted — only to come home and be with just you.

4. We’re talkative.
We ask a lot of questions and first dates with us may seem like interviews. Because we’re an air element, we have strong intellects and are skilled debaters and conversationalists. Our partners must also be strong and understand that a good debate is just that: a debate. We don’t want an argument; we just enjoy conversing and sharpening one another.

5. We'll keep you on your toes.
Love a sarcastic jokester? We're your girl! With the quick wit and smart mouth, we’re fun to hang out with but also very frustrating to argue with. Don’t get on our bad side.

6. We're creative.
Leave a Gemini to decorate your home or come up with a perfect birthday celebration idea. They love to give gifts and create fun experiences, most of which are are brainstormed in their fun-filled head. The typical Gemini will love planning the perfect surprises because it helps make their own dreams come true, too!

7. We're flaky.
Count on a Gemini to flake at the last minute on plans or want to change the location. If they don’t flake or change plans, they’ll be 10 minutes late to wherever you were supposed to meet anyway.

8. We're analytical.
Geminis are extremely analytical people, which also makes them self-aware. While this seems like the perfect recipe for self-assurance, it actually causes a lot of doubt since they're apt to also consider where they "should" be in life or what they "should" be doing.

9. We're high achievers.
Geminis are much more motivated than the average person. They like to achieve and are pretty hard on themselves if they don't get what they strive for. Likewise, they’ll want to date someone who's equally ambitious otherwise they’ll bore and feel like they’re running the show — even though they don’t always want to.

10. We spend a lot of money.
Deal with it. When I was younger, I used to laugh when I read horoscopes that claimed that Geminis were frivolous spenders. And then I became an adult and was like, ‘Oh.’ We make money, we're good at investing (and even saving), but part of our impulsive personality is to purchase whatever we want whenever we want. Because, well, why the hell not? Be spontaneous (see #1.)

11. We're a little crazy.
Don’t women hate that label? Yes, we do! But with two personalities constantly fighting each other, we can seem flippant, all over the place and quite frankly a little crazy. But don’t worry, we still love you. We’ll calm down from whatever argument we just had in about five minutes.

12. We’re curious, which is a nice way of saying "nosy."
There's a reason they call us a Jack of all trades, but master at none. Because we’re intellectuals, we like information about a variety of things and can pretty much have a conversation about anything. Sadly, we’re also good at finding things out and researching. Basically, if you’ve got secrets, a Gemini will find out.

13. We're conflicted.
A Gemini is great at being prim and proper at a dinner party when they actually want to throw their drink across the table because they're the ultimate dual personality. But this also causes internal conflict between emotions and intellect. Emotions rule their world, coupled with very logical thoughts.

PROUD TO BE ONE......ADD URS?
Una be ogbanje, as simple as that.

1 Like

Re: 13 Brutal Truths About Loving A Gemini by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:20am On Apr 05, 2015
Am Gemini and i must confess some points are just referring to me
Re: 13 Brutal Truths About Loving A Gemini by Heromaniaa: 11:40am On Apr 05, 2015
So true. No one understands me. I am a potpourri of different elements and characters. I am like the point where two parallel lines meet... Crazy right? I am June 19. The twin born. Forever young!
Re: 13 Brutal Truths About Loving A Gemini by Ezedon(m): 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
We're nothing but broom in the hand of the apc

1 Like

Re: 13 Brutal Truths About Loving A Gemini by chymystique(f): 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
So on Point and true! Proudly Gemini! May 27th.

But I kinda disagree with number 3... "the centre of attention" thingy.. I hate it.

PunkyOh:
Lol, I'm glad you mentioned that they're crazy because one girl wanted to bite my head off when I told her gemini folks were kinda bipolar.

Lol.. I thought I was the only one that feel that way @ bipolar.. I know I ve split personality though..
Re: 13 Brutal Truths About Loving A Gemini by PunkyOh(f): 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
chymystique:
So on Point and true! Proudly Gemini! May 27th.

But I kinda disagree with number 3... "the centre of attention" thingy.. I hate it.

Lol.. I thought I was the only one that feel that way @ bipolar.. I know I ve split personality though..

LOL, I am not a gemini though. I am an aquarius, your supposed "perfect match" , astrologically speaking. So I do get you guys. Plus my sister is a gemini, so I've seen her little Jekyll & Hyde thing. Geminis are nuts lol.
Re: 13 Brutal Truths About Loving A Gemini by chymystique(f): 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2015

POSITIVE TRAITS OF A GEMINI

Adjustable
Broad-minded and easy-going that they are, the Gemini are adjustable individuals as the desire to enjoy every moment run deep within them.

Versatile
A wide variety of subjects excites them, and hence, the Gemini will try their hands at diverse things. Surely, they won’t get stuck in any mundane tasks. Use your strengths to your best advantage!

Enthusiastic
Gemini-born is enthusiastic and full of life, and always crave for accomplishing new and interesting things, however, their enthusiasm is infectious at times.

Soft-Spoken
Gemini-born are blessed with brilliant communication skills. They are a soft-spoken lot! They can sell just about anything to anyone with their outstanding verbal skills.

Witty and Humorous
Gemini-born can effortlessly impress you with their wit and humour, and you will never get bored in their company. Besides, their spontaneity adds to their natural charm. A Gemini can easily keep you entertained and involved for hours.

Intellectual
Gemini are born intellectuals, they are always interested in learning numerous subjects. They are clever and sharp individuals and they will not shy away from voicing their opinions.

NEGATIVE TRAITS OF A GEMINI

Lack of Consistency
Gemini-born are so sharp and prompt that it is hard for them to stay interested and focused in the projects they start with. Such inconsistency is their main drawbaCk

Superficial
Gemini-born are often tagged as superficial people because of their inability to delve deep and pay attention to details.

Lack Decision Making Ability
Gemini-born are constantly in two minds whenever they are supposed to decide on something. At times, they lose out on very lucrative opportunities in their life due to their inability to decide.

Lack of Direction
Gemini-born often lack the direction and focus in their life and so they easily get bored with the things that they are doing.

Anxious
Gemini-born are full of energy, but have a tendency to bite off more than they can chew. This leads to anxiousness and makes them erratic.

http://www.ganeshaspeaks.com/gemini/gemini-traits.action
Re: 13 Brutal Truths About Loving A Gemini by Gemini40(f): 5:26pm On May 16, 2015
Im a June Gemini...i been reading about what ppl saying aboselfish ut a gemini.....Me myself...im a gemini that thinks all the tim. Im a felmale thats in a relationship with A Tarurs man...,hes selfish. And ignorant..To all. Tarurs men yall might be an Earth sign but yall cant win against a Gemini...,we are not goin t. Control us...or put us down wr or all ways 2 steps ahead...if u think yall can rule us try again...yall want when...,we dont like to be control Or push up in the corner yal...might be tje bull ...but yall haven't. Met the other twin...which its the other side of a Gemini...watch it Tarurs...yall met yall match... WHO AGREE.
Re: 13 Brutal Truths About Loving A Gemini by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 16, 2015
TeamGemini#
Re: 13 Brutal Truths About Loving A Gemini by MsBliss(f): 6:22pm On May 16, 2015
So true,talk about the devil
Re: 13 Brutal Truths About Loving A Gemini by agrovick(m): 6:46pm On May 16, 2015
Sign of the twina
Re: 13 Brutal Truths About Loving A Gemini by singlefade25(f): 7:03pm On May 16, 2015
We rock!!!
Re: 13 Brutal Truths About Loving A Gemini by viexcey(f): 7:38pm On May 16, 2015
I love me #Gemini
Re: 13 Brutal Truths About Loving A Gemini by ElDeeVee(m): 7:52pm On May 16, 2015
singlefade25:
We rock!!!
Na so
Re: 13 Brutal Truths About Loving A Gemini by MicroBox: 10:16pm On May 16, 2015
too much baby Placido on wap tv You better stop believing all this Capricorn.,.Gemini of a thing
Re: 13 Brutal Truths About Loving A Gemini by veevean1(f): 10:32pm On May 16, 2015
I never understood my personality until I started reading up on my star sign, Geminis are crazy but am proud to be one!
I just allow which ever twin show up when it wants to. Lol. Birthday in 21days
Re: 13 Brutal Truths About Loving A Gemini by angelsing(m): 12:04am On May 17, 2015
Sounded like someone just opened me up...I have basically most of trait the OP listed...That is why we are so many friends it is never a dull moment with us..#team Gemini
Re: 13 Brutal Truths About Loving A Gemini by 2dice(m): 12:21am On May 17, 2015
Yessir.... Gemini full-breed .... Rep June 14th **sound it
Re: 13 Brutal Truths About Loving A Gemini by shumuel(m): 12:33am On May 17, 2015
PunkyOh:

Lol, you should had told her to google it and read for herself, it would had calmed her.

Gemimis a real pack of fun and crazy
Re: 13 Brutal Truths About Loving A Gemini by shumuel(m): 12:37am On May 17, 2015
MicroBox:
too much baby Placido on wap tv
You better stop believing all this Capricorn.,.Gemini of a thing

Lol, the moment you start believing in it the better, seriously just try it and you'll thank me later
Re: 13 Brutal Truths About Loving A Gemini by shumuel(m): 12:43am On May 17, 2015
Gemini40:
Im a June Gemini...i been reading about what ppl saying aboselfish ut a gemini.....Me myself...im a gemini that thinks all the tim. Im a felmale thats in a relationship with A Tarurs man...,hes selfish. And ignorant..To all. Tarurs men yall might be an Earth sign but yall cant win against a Gemini...,we are not goin t. Control us...or put us down wr or all ways 2 steps ahead...if u think yall can rule us try again...yall want when...,we dont like to be control Or push up in the corner yal...might be tje bull ...but yall haven't. Met the other twin...which its the other side of a Gemini...watch it Tarurs...yall met yall match... WHO AGREE.

hmmm Taurus + Gemini ?
Bad pair sis, hope you guys don't fight and break the whole house ?

Well anyways according to Temperament Gemini are Melancholic/Sag which means Earth/Wind so i guess its the little form of Earth ''dust'' in the Gemini that caused the attraction.

Its the Taurus that would have to be patient, because Gemini would never listen.
Re: 13 Brutal Truths About Loving A Gemini by shumuel(m): 12:45am On May 17, 2015
Rxpetite:
I am gemini and this is so not me.

Then you are not yet honest with yourself.
Re: 13 Brutal Truths About Loving A Gemini by shumuel(m): 12:51am On May 17, 2015
njuwo:
Una be ogbanje, as simple as that.

kikiki Lol, make dem catch you, anyways is this Ofeg0 or someone else

(1) (2) (Reply)

PICS: If These Are Eritean Girls Then I Need A Visa Too / This Girl Wan Kill Me �� / Does Sleeping With Prostitutes Affects Man's Destiny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.