Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,451 members, 7,861,304 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:18 AM

Love And Orgásm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love And Orgásm (906 Views)

The 5 Stages Of Love And Why Many People Stop At Stage 3 / I Still Love And Need Her Back. / Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love And Orgásm by Uchesis: 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
This topic concerns mostly d ladies.

Now I've read so many stories abt hw women can go gaga and wild 4 guys simply because d guy gives dem dat sensational n heavenly feeling called orgásm. But my questn is: what was d gal feeling 4 d guy b4 dat mind-blowing sexual experience? True love? Do women's 'love' 4 their men remain d same b4, during, and after sex?

Does d absence of orgàsm during sex change a gal's feeling 4 her guy?

Ladies, is orgasm a prerequisite 4 ur love 2 grow stronger 4 dat guy?

Nairaland babes over 2 u....

Guys, just view comments ok.
Re: Love And Orgásm by buygala(m): 12:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
op

JESUS LOVES YOU cry

Today is the Lord's Day... Can we please keep it Holy? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Love And Orgásm by Cutehector(m): 12:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
Keep d sabbath day holy. Can't we just preeach d gospel isntead of talkn abt sex sex sex all d time
Re: Love And Orgásm by Uchesis: 12:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
Cutehector:
Keep d sabbath day holy. Can't we just preeach d gospel isntead of talkn abt sex sex sex all d time
grin Happy Easter ooo!
Re: Love And Orgásm by Uchesis: 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
I said its 4 ladies na. Y u enter abuja bus whereas u r going 2 benin?
Re: Love And Orgásm by countsparrow: 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hahahahaha...

See derailing... Ur thread (train) don run commot for rail..

Abeg, how old was Jesus before he was crucified
Re: Love And Orgásm by okpamson15(m): 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
Without orgasm wil she no get belle?
Re: Love And Orgásm by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
If you can't handle your girl to reach orgasm, know that you dont worth a man, though its a fact that most girls fake it, in order to end a boring sex, and when you see that you fan yourself, that you have done something, not knowing that it was fake.

If there are girls here who haven't. for once reaches orgasm, and you want to experience how it feel, pm me asap, let make a deal cheesy
Re: Love And Orgásm by sinaj(f): 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
make diz choch do close jore angry

m gettin hungry embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Am Shy And Likes A Girl What Do I Do. / Open Relationship; What Is Ur Take? / Which Would You Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.