Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,345 members, 7,860,887 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:08 PM

Am Shy And Likes A Girl What Do I Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Shy And Likes A Girl What Do I Do. (904 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? / Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin / I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Shy And Likes A Girl What Do I Do. by patlyrx: 7:02am On Apr 07, 2015
I am somehow a shy guy.
One day a girl called me by my name. I don't know her but she told me I have lived in her village and started mentioning the names o my brothers. I pretended to have recalled and walked away.
I passed by her shade after few weeks and she repeated the greeting and I walked to her I chatted a little with her about 5mins and left cause I can't chat with a lady longer than 10mins even my sisters.
Just yesterday, I passed a street although having the mind of seeing her in her shade but she wasn't at work that day and taking another different route she saw me and called me.
I freezes and my voice change after 2min chat I managed to ask her of her number which she gave. I have been thinking what next either to invite her straight to my house which has failed me with other girls or leave for now which I don't want to cold off.
Can anyone help this guy, really need urgent result.
Re: Am Shy And Likes A Girl What Do I Do. by vjsmiles: 7:07am On Apr 07, 2015
patlyrx:
I am somehow a shy guy.
One day a girl called me by my name. I don't know her but she told me I have lived in her village and started mentioning the names o my brothers. I pretended to have recalled and walked away.
I passed by her shade after few weeks and she repeated the greeting and I walked to her I chatted a little with her about 5mins and left cause I can't chat with a lady longer than 10mins even my sisters.
Just yesterday, I passed a street although having the mind of seeing her in her shade but she wasn't at work that day and taking another different route she saw me and called me.
I freezes and my voice change after 2min chat I managed to ask her of her number which she gave. I have been thinking what next either to invite her straight to my house which has failed me with other girls or leave for now which I don't want to cold off.
Can anyone help this guy, really need urgent result.
F.A.T.A.L.I.T.Y angry

1 Like

Re: Am Shy And Likes A Girl What Do I Do. by Jetjacky(m): 7:08am On Apr 07, 2015
I like this kind of topic.... just here to book space
Re: Am Shy And Likes A Girl What Do I Do. by alberto2k(m): 7:14am On Apr 07, 2015
quite being shy and make a move or sit back and watch Chukwudi steal her from u grin
Re: Am Shy And Likes A Girl What Do I Do. by djeezy(m): 7:15am On Apr 07, 2015
What will you do? Pls send her to me.
Re: Am Shy And Likes A Girl What Do I Do. by Spicylate(f): 7:16am On Apr 07, 2015
invite her to your house for? see, just be phone talking/chatting for a while then you make your intentions known.
Re: Am Shy And Likes A Girl What Do I Do. by nerdfrost(m): 7:19am On Apr 07, 2015
Work on ur english! Pretty sure that's the problem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Shy And Likes A Girl What Do I Do. by Tallesty1(m): 7:33am On Apr 07, 2015
Stop Liking Girls
Re: Am Shy And Likes A Girl What Do I Do. by agohmamuda(m): 7:34am On Apr 07, 2015
"I passed by her shade " what is "Shade"?
Re: Am Shy And Likes A Girl What Do I Do. by Cutehector(m): 7:36am On Apr 07, 2015
Lool. Boys be effin up since d paleozoic era..
Re: Am Shy And Likes A Girl What Do I Do. by RomanceLander(f): 7:38am On Apr 07, 2015
Spicylate:
invite her to your house for? see, just be phone talking/chatting for a while then you make your intentions known.

[size=13pt]Seems to me the girl has the intensions not the guy. He's just trying to man up the situation.[/size]
Re: Am Shy And Likes A Girl What Do I Do. by RomanceLander(f): 7:40am On Apr 07, 2015
[size=13pt]Op, it's natural.

Magic can't even do it except if you learn it yourself. The art of communication. First
start by phone chats ... Some guys express big sense of humour behind the screen and fail fataly at one on one communication.
I'll advice, get romantic novels, watch high school movies with friends, always pick your points from the scenes.
Hang out with the minority females in the class, spend some time with younger females - I mean those you wouldn't feel shy with, attend more of social activities while in skul.
Trust me you'll be developing with time.

You don't have to do it for the present girl you have , just practice on your own. It will take time.

I have more male friends than the females, it's not something one should be proud of but I feel more comfortable in the company of guys. So I know what up, and it's natural trust me
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Am Shy And Likes A Girl What Do I Do. by xynerise: 7:40am On Apr 07, 2015
agohmamuda:
grin
Glasses
Re: Am Shy And Likes A Girl What Do I Do. by SkinnyDude(m): 7:40am On Apr 07, 2015
how old are you?
Re: Am Shy And Likes A Girl What Do I Do. by patlyrx: 7:43am On Apr 07, 2015
agohmamuda:

Its a building that intercepts the rays of light from reaching one directly. Not only the sun, also rain. Its a building that you put goods or enter to stay protected of such.
Re: Am Shy And Likes A Girl What Do I Do. by zadok60: 7:46am On Apr 07, 2015
all this children sef ehn...
call the attention of ur old man,perhaps he could acompany u 2 d girls home..
#u no pass my grand pa wer dem find babe 4.
Re: Am Shy And Likes A Girl What Do I Do. by agohmamuda(m): 8:04am On Apr 07, 2015
xynerise:

grin
Glasses

Tnks. Now I knw.
Re: Am Shy And Likes A Girl What Do I Do. by agohmamuda(m): 8:06am On Apr 07, 2015
patlyrx:

Its a building that intercepts the rays of light from reaching one directly. Not only the sun, also rain. Its a building that you put goods or enter to stay protected of such.

Tnks. Now I knw.
Re: Am Shy And Likes A Girl What Do I Do. by witnezHD(m): 8:33am On Apr 07, 2015
RomanceLander:

Magic can't even do it except if you learn it yourself. The art of communication. First
start by phone chats ... Some guys express big sense of humour behind the screen and fail fataly at one on one communication.
I'll advice, get romantic novels, watch high school movies with friends, always pick your points from the scenes.
Hang out with the minority females in the class, spend some time with younger females - I mean those you wouldn't feel shy with, attend more of social activities while in skul.

You don't have to do it for the present girl you have , just practice on your own. It will take time.

I have more male friends than the females, it's not something one should be proud of but I feel more comfortable in the company of guys. So I know what up, and it's natural trust me
[/size]
point taken
Re: Am Shy And Likes A Girl What Do I Do. by witnezHD(m): 8:33am On Apr 07, 2015
RomanceLander:

[/size]
point taken ☜
Re: Am Shy And Likes A Girl What Do I Do. by Section8(m): 9:31am On Apr 07, 2015
Lesson No.1: learn how to speak proper English lesson No.2: stop being a b***h nigga... And DatZ ALL!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Answer To Most People Perception On Self Servicing As A Sin Or Not / I Need Female Fwendz From Uniosun,okuku...,no Lez Ohhh / 7 Types Of Men Women Can't Resist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.