Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

A Word For Our Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Word For Our Leaders (299 Views)

Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders / Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic / Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word For Our Leaders by Litmus: 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
When are Nigerian leaders going to surround themselves with young-turks. I don’t mean young bush fools from abroad of the sort that compelled our Newsreaders to were suits and western clothes instead of translational attires, I mean young leaders like me or Shaun, Beegeagle and his bloggers and thousands of other Nigerians who respect Nigerian culture and values, but have can-do, honesty, futuristic outlook and drive.

In the picture below I’m the guy smoking the pipe. If I ever sniffed power, I will take Nigeria living standards to the future cleanly, no sweating.

But seriously though where are the young Nigerian leaders? Why arn't young men and women being groomed for the future by giving them challenging posts in government or sponsored abroad shadowing officials at the EU, UN, WHO, consulates etc

(1) (Reply)

Fani-kayode: I Never Criticised Jonathan / INEC Insists On Card Reader For Gov Poll / Audio Proof: Oba Of Lagos Threatening Igbos In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.