Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,155 members, 7,864,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:23 AM

Fani-kayode: I Never Criticised Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode: I Never Criticised Jonathan (299 Views)

Governor Udom Criticised For Greeting A Monarch With One Hand In His Pocket (Pic / Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fani-kayode: I Never Criticised Jonathan by bugs2: 9:09am On Apr 06, 2015
Director of Media and Publicity of the Peoples Democratic Party Presidential Campaign Organisation (PDPPCO), Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, yesterday denied reports that he criticised the tenure of office and legacy of President Goodluck Jonathan.

A statement by Fani-Kayode’s media consultant, Sufuyan Ojeifo, however urged the public, especially those in the social media to be wary of false publications and always check their sources.

He said, “The assertion that Chief Femi Fani-Kayode went to a book launch in Lagos last week and criticised the person, tenure of office and legacy of President Goodluck Jonathan is pure falsehood.

“Chief Fani-Kayode was not in Lagos last week; he did not attend any book launch there or anywhere else and he did not attack or criticise President Jonathan or his legacy.

Read Full Story
http://monitor9ja.com/2015/04/fani-kayode-i-never-criticised-jonathan/
Re: Fani-kayode: I Never Criticised Jonathan by baybeeboi: 9:26am On Apr 06, 2015
their chapter never close?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Ict Policy Drive Increases Public Sector Tech Spendings / Igbo Can Never Be Drown Inside Lagoon Because......... / State House Of Assembly Members Are Your Day To Day Access To The State Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.