Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat (5247 Views)

Governor Udom Criticised For Greeting A Monarch With One Hand In His Pocket (Pic / I Criticised Senator Ben Murray Bruce And This Happened / I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by zubbyman: 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
A prominent Nigerian Islamic cleric, Ahmad Gumi, said Tuesday he has been threatened for not supporting Muhammadu Buhari, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

The Kaduna-based cleric raised the alarm on Tuesday in a Facebook post titled, “PDP v APC: It’s Not about Religion.”
He said his children have also been receiving calls from persons who use unknown telephone numbers to threaten them.

“People like me who had all along been critical about the government can longer speak or express personal opinion if it is not in support of Gen. Buhari,” said Shiekh Gumi.

Source: http://www.zubbyblog.com/i-criticised-jonathan-nothing-happened-i-criticised-buhari-i-get-death-threats-sheikh-gumi/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by Ratello: 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
Is this not pathetic enough? undecided.....for crying out loud can somebody remind these APC guys that we are operating a system of Government, democracy, they all vow to protect. Therefore if Jonathan can endured being called clueless, drunkard, big nose and other unprintable names by all these APC goons for 5 years and his minions should jejely endure being addressed as President Buhari, Buhari for the next 3 and a half years without disturbing our ears please.

21 Likes

Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by Osezua: 2:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
welcome to Change. the more you look the less you see.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by INTROVERT(f): 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ratello:
T

When Femi Adesina is wishing wailing wailer merry Christmas thereby breeding more disunity and distrust among the citizens..

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by fhelihx(m): 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
Lols,you too talk too much.. undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by abangaLEE(f): 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by DonXavi(m): 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
That's the change they promised you and many other gullible Nigerians who voted him in and are now coming to terms that they've been scammed.

Next time try and find out the kind of change they are talking about before you vote. grin grin grin grin grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by suxkill: 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
That's why it's termed changi!!!

Sorry,I feel your pain!!!

Guess ,it can be positive or negative!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by Ratello: 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
INTROVERT:

U
Correct yourself...... cheesy
Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by Tolexander: 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ratello:
Is this not pathetic enough? undecided.....for crying out loud can somebody remind this APC guys that we are operating a system of Government, democracy, they all vow to protect. Therefore if Jonathan can endured being called clueless, drunkard, big nose and other unprintable names by all these APC goons for 5 years and his minions should jejely endure being addressed as President Buhari, Buhari for the next 3 and a half years without disturbing our ears please.
why was Fr Mbaka threatened under Jonathan for criticizing him, if PDP was better?

prominent Nigerian Islamic cleric, Ahmad Gumi, said Tuesday he has been threatened for not supporting Muhammadu Buhari, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC.
So Muhammed Buhari is still a presidential candidate

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by robosky02(m): 2:38pm On Dec 25, 2015
issorite let me inform my guy

truckpusher,tonyebarcanister,temitope....

and oga lalasticlala

salt and pepper dey here
Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by dunkem21(m): 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2015
One of the reasons people aint talking again ..

..na to deactivate remain ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by zubbyman: 2:41pm On Dec 25, 2015
na the change we expect nah

2 Likes

Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by Baawaa(m): 2:41pm On Dec 25, 2015
We have heard you Mr Imam,you want Nigerians to know that you exist
Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by Ratello: 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2015
Tolexander:
why was Fr Mbaka threatened under Jonathan for criticizing him, if PDP was better?
Good question and if I may submit; was there any death threat given him? was he ever attacked at his place of worship by any hoodlums, get it straight, this government is highly not tolerant of oppositions they are all over the place hounding would-be voices against the ills on their system of leadership.

4 Likes

Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by Truckpusher(m): 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2015
When we told them that Buhari as a former military dictator who had his way whenever he wanted can never function with all the free expression that comes with a democratic dispensation but they replied us constantly with their mor0nic CHANGE.

This is just the beginning - As the days goes by and Buhari can no longer deliver on his electoral promises ,the more highhandedness and total abuse of power we will see.

Once a dictator will always remain a dictator - It's an evil ideology that do not change by simply changing one's uniform.

Let Nigerians enjoy the change they want.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by Pidggin(f): 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2015
Welcome to the era of negative chanji

3 Likes

Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by Ratello: 2:45pm On Dec 25, 2015
INTROVERT:

When Femi Adesina is wishing wailing wailer merry Christmas thereby breeding more disunity and distrust and among the citizens..
kiss kiss wink
Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by zubbyman: 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
When we told them that Buhari as a former military dictator who had his way can never function with all the free expression that comes with a democratic dispensation they replied us constantly with their mor0nic CHANGE.

This is just the beginning - As the days goes by and Buhari can no longer deliver on his electoral promises ,the more highhandedness and toatl abuse of power we will see.

Once a dictator will always remain in dictator - It's an evil ideology that do not change by simply changing one's uniform.

Let Nigerians enjoy the change they want.

no be small Dictator ooo everyone don see am.

3 Likes

Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by Tolexander: 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ratello:

Good question and if I may submit; was there any death threat given him? was he ever attacked at his place of worship by any hoodlums, get it straight, this government is highly not tolerant of oppositions they are all over the place hounding would-be voices against the ills on their system of leadership.

Jonathan, wife planning to kill me – Fr. Mbaka
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/178631-jonathan-and-his-wife-are-planning-to-kill-me-fr-mbaka.htmlhtml

4 Likes

Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by MyndABastard: 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2015
Fascist party

1 Like

Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by ken13: 2:53pm On Dec 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by zubbyman: 2:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
Tolexander:

who told him that nonsense
Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by Truckpusher(m): 2:59pm On Dec 25, 2015
zubbyman:

no be small Dictator ooo everyone don see am.
People fail to know that behavioral tendencies do not change with time ,they simply metamorphose into something else which I would prefer to call a negative better version of what they truly are.

Buhari has disrespected every court order that wasn't in favor of his administration - As for those blind Bathimeaus that do not see any wrong in these things ,I just hope they don't end up as a victim of police or military brutality before they will come to terms with the reality on ground.

Buhari can never function under a democratic rule and this is the fact.

GEJ blanked Nnamdi Kanu and his rants ended up in a radio station - But the olodo General arrested him thereby giving every form of credibility to what the young man have been saying all along ,as if that wasn't enough he has embarked on a foolish journey of making that man a political prisoner and a martyr in the eyes of his followers.

Buhari and the APC lacks the mental capacity to handle issues of this magnitude through diplomacy,coercion and simple economic activities to dissuade young people from buying any form of ideology that would lead to chaos and bloodshed. All they have been doing after seven months of hand over is propaganda and blame game - Come 2019, Nigerians should kick out these bunch of old men who wants to die in power while offering nothing to the masses.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by Ratello: 2:59pm On Dec 25, 2015
Tolexander:

Another beer parlor gist......next
Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by iamodenigbo1(m): 3:01pm On Dec 25, 2015
onwebero ife ifuu,amatagokwanu beans ma ya fodukwanu ikwo ya akwo

1 Like

Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by Tolexander: 3:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ratello:

Another beer parlor gist......next
Fr. Mbaka whose cry was published on many of the credible dailies, you called it a "beer palour gist"!

Sheik Gumi whose word is just posted by a blog, you took it so serious and true.

I hail your bias sense of judgement bro!

4 Likes

Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 3:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
zubbyman:
A prominent Nigerian Islamic cleric, Ahmad Gumi, said Tuesday he has been threatened for not supporting Muhammadu Buhari, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

When I said you online sychopant lacks cognitive reasoning, you will call for my head.

Muhammadu Buhari, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress.

Issokay

1 Like

Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
Tolexander:
Fr. Mbaka whose cry was published on many of the credible dailies, you called it a "beer palour gist"!

Sheik Gumi whose word is just posted by a blog, you took it so serious and true.

I hail your bias sense of judgement bro!

My guy, don't waste your precious time with this people.

So, Buhari is now a presidential candidate not president again?
Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by goodlifehyd(m): 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ratello:
Is this not pathetic enough? undecided.....for crying out loud can somebody remind these APC guys that we are operating a system of Government, democracy, they all vow to protect. Therefore if Jonathan can endured being called clueless, drunkard, big nose and other unprintable names by all these APC goons for 5 years and his minions should jejely endure being addressed as President Buhari, Buhari for the next 3 and a half years without disturbing our ears please.

Some people just post on here like they never passed thru the 4 walls of school, so Buhari is a presidential candidate of APC, then who is the president Moreover who takes a hungry blogger looking for traffic serious other than a clueless deluded person

1 Like

Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by Tolexander: 3:15pm On Dec 25, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

My guy, don't waste your precious time with this people.

So, Buhari is now a presidential candidate not president again?
thanks boss!
Re: I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat by mazzi: 3:16pm On Dec 25, 2015
INTROVERT:

When Femi Adesina is wishing wailing wailer merry Christmas thereby breeding more disunity and distrust among the citizens..
that femi adesina is so petty and childish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Senate Sonfirm Onoghen As CJN / Silence in Abia Government House. Okezie Ikpeazu Dead? / Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.