Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? (58602 Views)

Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women / Things That Ladies Do That Guys Dislike / Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by pythondjango(m): 5:41pm On May 30, 2015
SirDorianGray:

This KO is heavier than a jab from Muhammed Ali!!! KO!!!!
Really!
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by pythondjango(m): 5:59pm On May 30, 2015
SirDorianGray:

This KO is heavier than a jab from Muhammed Ali!!! KO!!!!
Really! but i guess its berra to have a girl or a lady that will be so complete in satisfying our hearty(love),body needs (great sex appealing body shape (the hourglass shape;flat tommy,wonderful hips(curvy,like a pear shape),Nice pussy location which when viewed you get more arose and lusty,not those pussies at lower end of their belly which will look like......hmnm,then lastly a moderately huge sexilicious ass and lastly with cute pussy coupled with nice smell.All these descriptions rightly falls into an "hourglass lady" and there are so many of these ladies with good xter,so taking one of these ladies as a wife is like winning a jackpot!!
Lastly,i must tell my lady/wife to always dress like my mistress even after she start popping wonderful kids for me,because i don't want mama attitudes in my wife.How can a sexylicious lady of mine start dressing like a werey mamma and loose all those sex appealing gesture i saw in her b4 making her my own.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by johnson055: 6:18pm On May 30, 2015
For me I like them but not about sex type but about sex type in other way day no know how to make sex with man too big but smart girl Awwwwww any how u want day we give it to u and u we feel better and feel cool kissss
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by queencalipso(f): 8:04pm On May 30, 2015
Chukwu94:
Because most fat ladies end up being an obese mum.
#fact

Fallacy of hasty generalisation. Is it those lepa ladies that don't end up becoming an obesse mum? Most of them become obesse after. Child birth.

Keep calm and make ur research well

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by SirDorianGray(m): 8:02am On May 31, 2015
pythondjango:
Really! but i guess its berra to have a girl or a lady that will be so complete in satisfying our hearty(love),body needs (great sex appealing body shape (the hourglass shape;flat tommy,wonderful hips(curvy,like a pear shape),Nice pussy location which when viewed you get more arose and lusty,not those pussies at lower end of their belly which will look like......hmnm,then lastly a moderately huge sexilicious ass and lastly with cute pussy coupled with nice smell.All these descriptions rightly falls into an "hourglass lady" and there are so many of these ladies with good xter,so taking one of these ladies as a wife is like winning a jackpot!!
Lastly,i must tell my lady/wife to always dress like my mistress even after she start popping wonderful kids for me,because i don't want mama attitudes in my wife.How can a sexylicious lady of mine start dressing like a werey mamma and loose all those sex appealing gesture i saw in her b4 making her my own.

Lool
Dude!!
Like the other guy rightly said, fat aint appealing, but God in his greatness has made physical attributes only a part of what a reasonable man seeks in a woman, therefore, a fat lady with the right carriage, attitude, level of exposure and intelligence can still marry the man of her dreams...
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Nobody: 9:08am On May 31, 2015
queencalipso:

Fallacy of hasty generalisation. Is it those lepa ladies that don't end up becoming an obesse mum? Most of them become obesse after. Child birth.

Keep calm and make ur research well

fallacy my black azz, how many mothers do you know that retained or maintained their figure after child bearing in Nigeria?! y'all start tying wrappers like mofos. My future wife dare not try that wrapper nonsense with me, she gotta be dressing beautiful, sexy, slutty, classy just the right dresses the right time and we gonna be exercising like we are about to go for Olympic Games.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by queencalipso(f): 10:25am On May 31, 2015
icedbeatz:

fallacy my black azz, how many mothers do you know that retained or maintained their figure after child bearing in Nigeria?! y'all start tying wrappers like mofos. My future wife dare not try that wrapper nonsense with me, she gotta be dressing beautiful, sexy, slutty, classy just the right dresses the right time and we gonna be exercising like we are about to go for Olympic Games.

A lot retain their shape even those chubby one. You think will become obesse after. Child birth some. Of those lepa ones after child. Birth they blow up to an extent u won't know is. That lepa girl u use to. Know some Months back
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Romanciella(f): 10:48am On May 31, 2015
well the answer is quite simple.
.because slim girls rock
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Nobody: 11:03am On May 31, 2015
19naia:
Instinct for survival optimization... A fat lady will require more from her man, and no i dont mean bigger food and bigger clothes and bigger bed (although that may also be a part of it all)..
Medically it is unhealthy and will lead to more trouble with health and peace of mind.. Medical expenses can financially ruin a family as well as the patient under treatment.. If a person knows a way of life will overburden themselves and their family, and they live that life anyway, is it not selfish and distorted love?
A fat woman will be slower to run for safety in times of calamity and she will also be too big to be carried to safety in times of calamity... I did an ocean swimmer rescue once for a fat man and it was almost a failure because of his excess weight. But i managed to extract him to survival using the push of the waves to help bring him in...

I used to to let myself agree with the idea that it was superficial and shallow of a man to desire a slim woman with big bossom and wide hips.. That changed after i lived next to a poverty stricken group of people with a new born infant..

These poor people were two young women, a young man, the infant and a young boy... I used to see them almost daily for a month and then one day their baby started to cry all day every day.. One of the young ladies started to beg for food at my house, so i went to their house to see what they had there... The mother of the infant said she had no baby food and her bossoms were almost flat as a man.. Just a few days of hunger made the mothers milk dry up in her chest...

So i returned home and gathered food and made sure to allocate the rich, fatty, sweet and nutrient dense foods to the hungry mother with her hungry infant...They had eggs, rice, tomato paste,oil, milo and a few other things.. The young man was almost agressive with trying to get the food to himself.. Chai, all he did was impregnate the girl and then leave them to starve with baby and then try to eat the food when i brough to them... What a waste of a man...

Next time i saw the woman, she had bossoms again, they had grown again only after two days of eating better... I realized then why men had instincts for large bossom women.. In hard times, it takes longer for their bossom to dry up due to hunger..That gives her baby extra days of feeding which gives the man extra days to find food for the family...

I also learned about mens instinct for larger hip women.. I was once among asian women who mostly had straight hips almost like men and they were small in stature. They really liked to be with foriegn men from america and europe and so on because the men had easier money than most of the men of the women's nationality.. They would marry the foriegners who are bigger in stature than themselves (philippines women), and they would have children.. Almost all the women could not pass the chldren through their hips, which led to cesarian section birth.. The small hipped women could not naturally give birth to children from large men who actually make good protectors and providers...

I could see by then that in old days before more recent medical breakthroughs ,in a time when death at childbirth was more prevalent, a man's procreative fortune was more secure in a woman with hips that could easily pass a child without complcations, bossoms that could easily feed a child a bit longer in times of scarcity and a body mass that was not such a burden that she could not run or move well enough to help in saving her own life as well as the child, or not so heavy that her man would not be able move her if she needed help escaping danger..

Instincts formed in the most archaic of times and they stick strong inside us all because circumstances of hardship always loom waiting to test human survival... We may have advanced in ability to find ways around archaic time problems, but the innate, instinctive adaptations and ways developed from those times, still carry a time tested validity that will always be of value... It is not of a person living with healthy survival instincts, to be so fat.. Even advanced medical knowledge confirms this right alongside the instinctive age-old time tested nature within us....
Living life at a pace ideal for survival, naturally prevents one from being too fat.. Also too slim can be just as problematic if one has no reserves for hard times...
I must give credit to fat people who are so fat that they survive car accidents better than slim people.. The fat is so much and so soft, e cushion pass Air Bag sef. shocked . Also when real famine hits, fat people will have reserves but maybe lack the mental discipline to endure the hunger... I saw a fat friend of mine go to a 4 day prayer fast ceremony.. After four days, he was very slim.. Two days later he came to my house and he was fat again.. He gained the weight as quickly as he lost it... The slim people at the prayer fast also lost weight, but not as much as the fat people...

E get as e be cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Nobody: 11:50am On May 31, 2015
I refuse to comment.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by pythondjango(m): 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
SirDorianGray:

Lool
Dude!!
Like the other guy rightly said, fat aint appealing, but God in his greatness has made physical attributes only a part of what a reasonable man seeks in a woman, therefore, a fat lady with the right carriage, attitude, level of exposure and intelligence can still marry the man of her dreams...
Well aquitance, you are right at d same time right!!
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by pythondjango(m): 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
icedbeatz:

Hmmm,you just thoroughly nailed it beautifully,get my pat at ur back.That's is how i want my own wife to be.I will intently tell her " you are my only and last adorable mistress ( My own personal responsible LovePeddler,period!!)
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by tony231(m): 8:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
Luv fat girls very much and will suck her round
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by OlaoluEmir(m): 11:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
When it comes to part of se*y; their's no way u'll enjoying-it.... I mean (guys)
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
daviyjones:
Every man's dream is to marry/date a figure8 girls, who will marry the fat ones? Will they be begging guys to date them?

This is not fair!

I hardly see guys fatansizing about fat girls. Even nairaland guys.

To my fans pardon me no list this time.
make dem go exercise jor and lose some of those load wey dem dey carry cheesy.Too much fat no good for the body.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 03, 2015
icedbeatz:

Exercising like the olympic games? grin....hahaha

oga lets be realistic grin.naija ladies dislike engaging in physical activities so this your comment about wanting her to exercise like in the olympic games get as e be ooo.even for a naija girl to waka for only 2 minutes na stress for her.u go see her dey hail bike or bus for a distance wey go take her only 2 minutes for her to walk grin.Except na white girl u wan date then that issue of wanting your lady to exercise just forget it grin.i remember when i was in school there was this russian lady who is a lecturer.this lady would be in her early 50s but she dey always dey jog every morning.there is no time wey u dey pass wey u no go see her.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
lefulefu:

Exercising like the olympic games? grin....hahaha

oga lets be realistic grin.naija ladies dislike engaging in physical activities so this your comment about wanting her to exercise like in the olympic games get as e be ooo.even for a naija girl to waka for only 2 minutes na stress for her.u go see her dey hail bike or bus for a distance wey go take her only 2 minutes for her to walk grin.Except na white girl u wan date then that issue of wanting your lady to exercise just forget it grin.i remember when i was in school there was this russian lady who is a lecturer.this lady would be in her early 50s but she dey always dey jog every morning.there is no time wey u dey pass wey u no go see her.

Hahahahahaha ok honey what you typed got some truth in it but some black women do exercise dear, BTW I didn't literally mean training like we preparing for the Olympics but she gotta drain the fats I love big hips, azz and boobs not an obsessed person. I like thick or chubby not the too fat physique, now is that too much to ask? while I keep my 6pack and fitness and I'm blessed where the sun don't shine and most importantly how to use it so why won't my lady do a little exercise?
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
icedbeatz:

Hahahahahaha ok honey what you typed got some truth in it but some black women do exercise dear, BTW I didn't literally mean training like we preparing for the Olympics but she gotta drain the fats I love big hips, azz and boobs not an obsessed person. I like thick or chubby not the too fat physique, now is that too much to ask? while I keep my 6pack and fitness and I'm blessed where the sun don't shine and most importantly how to use it so why won't my lady do a little exercise?
i know you dont mean it in the literal form when u said training like the olympics.Just saying you would need convincing if you want a nigerian lady to exercise with you.They had rather prefer the easy way out which is taking slimming drugs(i wonder if some of those drugs really work) than engaging in physical activity.You can see that a lot of our young single ladies have bulging tummies these days.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by gsparks01(m): 11:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
chatting with fat ladies consumes mb
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by ebukabanky(m): 7:46am On Jun 04, 2015
Am very comfortable wit big gals....nt fat gals....... so halla tm 7F00EABA
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by lokojay1989(m): 10:07am On Jun 04, 2015
As for me, I like them thick

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by cuteeme: 10:48am On May 28, 2020

Ouch
Even some fat, pot bellied, dirty men will come here and type rubbish... I don't do dirty fat men, dem uglee with tiny dicks. Tueh...
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by cuteeme: 10:50am On May 28, 2020
Bifwoli:

Plus their much friction and thus always having foul smell...eeeew,they have nasty armpits and very smelly "cats".
Even some fat, pot bellied, dirty men will come here and type rubbish... I don't do dirty fat men, dem uglee with tiny dicks. Tueh...
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by omonnakoda: 11:17am On May 28, 2020
Depends on how you define "fat"

For me
Any woman of 5 foot 6 inches should not weigh more than 70Kg
5 '4" not more than 65kg
5' 2" not more than 60 kg

Any thing more than that is too much
I think Aisha Buhari is fat.

Fat women are hard work in bed. Not every one is equal to the task

Man pass man
So if you are not strong just respect yourself
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by usmanbaba(m): 11:21am On May 28, 2020
Most fat men and woman are greedy...my observation
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by jonahhh: 11:23am On May 28, 2020
Who told you men dislike fat girls... depends on the type of fat youre talking about... me and most people i know prefer chubby ladies, enough coushin for the pushing you feel me?
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by cuteeme: 11:39am On May 28, 2020
190:
Cos fat girls normally smell
Just like ur father made a mistake to marry your fat mother, did u bother to ask him how many years he endured the stench, oh what poor thing!
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by cuteeme: 11:50am On May 28, 2020
hurricaneindia:

Fat is not beautiful. Fat is unhealthy.
Says who?, your oyibo doctors?
that whatever WHO establishes, the black man worship abi.. Let me tell u sickness no dey look face, fat person can live longer than a slim person, things like corona, sarz, ebola, hiv is it transferred based on body size?, infact a good symptom of Aids at a later stage is thinning why not fatting? Thinning is a deficit, a loss, something curtailed, does not sound go to hear tho,
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by cuteeme: 12:03pm On May 28, 2020
mikron:
because most of them have stretch marks, damnn that thing gives me the creeps
oh, u have not seen afresh skinned chub before, pls leave ur slum to a higher land.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by cuteeme: 12:08pm On May 28, 2020
Venom104:
At least with a fat babe you know what to expect.. you know the styles you can and cannot do.. Slim babes can disappoint for Africa
Many slim ladies can not fvck, to be honest, the guys fantasize carrying her about in bed... The dnt have bums dat shake when it goes up and down on a guy's dlck... No boobs that pound in the air when in motion... Infact is the guy that upports her fvcking by holding and rocking her flat bum when she is on top, guys have u felt that round flesh thumping ur thighs when she is on top?, its always warm and comforting. Thats what you need in a weather for two...u dat u r athin guy looking for a thin girl, who will provide the bodily warmth when the weather is chilly hahahahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses / Should I Make A Move On My Best Friend ? / Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.