Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? (58508 Views)

Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women / Things That Ladies Do That Guys Dislike / Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
daviyjones:
Every man's dream is to marry/date a figure8 girls, who will marry the fat ones? Will they be begging guys to date them?

This is not fair!

I hardly see guys fatansizing about fat girls. Even nairaland guys.

To my fans pardon me no list this time.

This your post is rife with fallacies and unsubstantiated claims sad

How can you say "every man's dream..."

I admit that these days, a lot of people (especially women) believe men like 'model-thin' women, but it's not true. It's just the picture that Hollywood and social media has helped paint.

Lots of African cultures have 'Fattening Rooms' where a girl that's about to be married, spends 6-8weeks, doing nothing but eating and getting pampered, so she can add some body fat and good skin. I dont know if those things are still being practised these days sha. Those days, the thin women were perceived as 'suffering', while the fatter ones reflected well on their parents and husbands.

Things have changed in the last century however. cry cry

But know that some men still prefer fat women (though, I don't know your definition of fat). grin

Personally, I don't have preferences as regards size, as I've dated both fat and thin ladies. I look out for other things like intelligence, ambition, character, etc wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by ojaydedon(m): 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
OohMpa:
There are only three types of girls: The slim, The curvy and The chubby

Your description is akin to fufu, amala, wheat, pounded yam, which clearly ain't a human being angry angry

So how can we dislike something that doesn't exist? angry

lolgrin
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
irls. Even nairaland guys.

To my fans pardon me no list this time.[/quote]

I am a slim guy. I have never seen a lady I like and she is slim. They are always twice my size. Slim +slim = friction/sparks. Slim + fat = complementary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by KingTom(m): 7:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
missclasssy:
Op, first of all, you should bear in mind that every individual has preferential physical qualities that they admire in the opposite sex

It could be height, body width, size of some body parts such as the bosoms and [size=28pt]buttocks[/size].... Just that thing that turns them on.

That being said, I don't think guys generally dislike fat ladies. Its erroneous as well as fallacious to say that.
I have male friends who have told me that they prefer "fat" ladies to skinny ladies, its just that preference I talked about.

I know where you are coming from when you use the word "dislike".
I believe these days the media is bombarding us with the information everyday that skinny is what's hot and being slim is being beautiful, thereby creating the false impression that skinny ladies look more beautiful than the so called fat ones

As for me I believe everyone is beautiful and attractive in their own way, whether "slim" or "fat"

Well said! grin
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Rilwayne001: 7:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
Brandnew2:

Truth hurts sometimes.

Well, I prefer them lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by amsoslim(m): 7:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
daviyjones:
Every man's dream is to marry/date a figure8 girls, who will marry the fat ones? Will they be begging guys to date them?

This is not fair!

nah dahz not true. I fr one trip fr fat galz ova,dey r my greatest turn on especially if d girl is bobbysome in nature,damn I could do anyfin to have her. Rili ðunno if is cos of my slender nature dah I got d auto attraction fr dem fat n conspiciuos galz.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by ZUBY77(m): 7:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
Because they cant run if fire burns the house.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by prinzeepule(m): 7:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
The reason being the fact that most fat girls dont package well.They dress with latest trending fashion buh neglet their size which makes dem look horrible n rough. Know yourself n what goes for your body type n you shall see wonder

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by petkoffDrake(m): 7:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
As 4me... Na Rokiatu type I like... #teamvirgn
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by fairygeh(f): 7:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
youmour:

Okay,so TDB na how much last?
should i call u a fool or you just plain daft? Go to ur normal ashawo joint eed1ot.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by searider(m): 7:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
missclasssy:
Op, first of all, you should bear in mind that every individual has preferential physical qualities that they admire in the opposite sex

It could be height, body width, size of some body parts such as the bosoms and buttocks.... Just that thing that turns them on.

That being said, I don't think guys generally dislike fat ladies. Its erroneous as well as fallacious to say that.
I have male friends who have told me that they prefer "fat" ladies to skinny ladies, its just that preference I talked about.

I know where you are coming from when you use the word "dislike".
I believe these days the media is bombarding us with the information everyday that skinny is what's hot and being slim is being beautiful, thereby creating the false impression that skinny ladies look more beautiful than the so called fat ones

As for me I believe everyone is beautiful and attractive in their own way, whether "slim" or "fat"

The story of a fat lady.

OP you have spoken my mind

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by 50calibre(m): 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
Fat girls disgust me, they're sweat more hence they stink more.

Penetrating a fat girl is a tug of war, you have to push aside rolls of fatty flesh before you're able to gain access and even at that, your movement & style is greatly limited.

Fat girls are typically lazy and/or gluttonous. More often than not, you will find this is the case.

Nothing like a slim girl (I don't mean skeleton type slim) who can easily be flipped around, makes life so much easier.

Below is the type of slim I'm talking about, not fat not thin. Give me this type & I'm smashing all night.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Kentrasso(f): 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
Not to derail topic but my younger sis once told me that someone wrote a blog in her school calling her out as the fattest girl in the school.
She felt so bad that day and I was very angry I wished I could go to that school and beat that writer up to a pulp.
I have met sweet and wonderful people who have been rejected by society simply because they are big. When you come closer to them they are kind and are very nice which is more than i can say for many skinny folks.
The stares they get as they walk by, or the snickers people give does worse damage to their psychological wellbeing than anything.
It's only insecure and illiterate people that will make a person like that feel unaccepted.

@op, forget it, when you meet beautiful character you will forget his/her size.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Acekidc4(m): 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
[quote author=Freemanan post=32381996][/quote]

Hahahahagringringringringringringrin
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by modskiller(m): 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
Me love the fat gyals like anything, that's when she knows how to dress and behave and all sorts of stuffs like that and what thrills me is the fact that they are not skinny i.e I no go dey use bone knack bone, na bone and meat go dey knack one another. Also they have voluminous a$ss and booobs. I'm a bad bwuoy, forgive me angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
KingTom:

Well said! grin
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by possibilita(m): 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
@ op u may be right I definitely don't like fat girls neither do I like slim girls what I like is load she carries on her back

Damn girls with big ynansh usually make me go gaga
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by austine4real(m): 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
Fat gals rock. Chubby babes cuddles beta
if u'r 1 say hi
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by bosun11(m): 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
A fat lady to me is simply EXTRA LUGGAGE..#TEAM SLIM LADIES
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by vickylala239: 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
daviyjones:

This is not fair!

Op fat gels r d best.u need to taste dem fat and meaty,Bt I cnt marry dem,Bt I cn date.

In Hv xperience wit dem.

Evri easy to convince n push to bed.Lik d one I meet Once she is on d bed,all ha Jerusalem will b smiling and begging u to eat it up,fast.

Dey Dnt stress u,Once Dey r on ur bed for get Dey cnt change mind,if u Lik Dnt Hv cd,trek 100meters to get cd,she will still b Dey waiting.

Dey r manually operated not Lik,slim gels which r automatic.
Fat gels r manual in d sense Dat,u Hv to wide d leg ursef,push out flesh n find ur way in.

Forget all does jangalo style,u will Nt get it,u leave dem wen u r tired Nt wen Dey r tired.Cuz all part of deir body is nose,from ear,anuss,mouth etc.

Neva attempt carrying deir leg as a form of style,forget it.Bt if u Hv ropes u cn tie d two legs wide open in <V> form,tie dem to burglary. N ride ur free moto.

Dey cn Neva untie dem sef,So Na u go tie.

Bt u need a long machine BTW ur legs.for d fat Once.

Anoda set of gels are nurses!!! Chai try nurse out,deir u will knw Dat ur joystick cn taste Lik chocolate to Sum ppl,if u Hv Neva seen ur joystick red Bfr in ur life, try dem.

Hv u heard of dis wrd?(cum bck here).Dats Wat a nurse did to my little man.this set of gels r dick vampire.

I Hv Neva seen vampire Bfr till I met a nurse,I saw real dickkk vampire. All d 2packs of cd I bought Jst for ha along,got finished on ha,d reserve in my box she finished it.I told ha I cnt do again as my protection Don finish, Na deir she say Weda ha mouth Na for Wat.

My joystick red,changed to black current,red hot again.my toe was shaking for help.infact d So call spermm ran bck inside.

Fear nurse ohh.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by RomanceLander(f): 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
OP go and watch shuga, you'll see a young fat sweet sister loved almost by all.

Only she got AIDS undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Acekidc4(m): 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
Orijin101:
I have phobia for fat women. . . .

If i ask her to stay ontop, she will break my d!ck into 2 embarassed

Heheheheeheheheheheheeheegringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by masterpat(m): 7:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
I prefer big, tall n fat girls... If u doubting me, ask @ tosyne2much grin
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by doctorjohn(m): 7:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
I do know for for sure that poeple's choices differ. but generally speaking more guys prefer slim and moderately sized ladies but not necessarily a so called "figure 8"( how common are they).From a medical point of view however, fat individuals be it male or female are at risk of so many diseases and health conditions namely diabetics,hypertension,arthritis,heart diseases including heart attack,complications with pregnancy etc. also very slim women also has a few health problems which anorexia is often the commonest.fat people are overweight with most of them having a BMI of over 30. all in all ,being fat is medically not encouraged,be it sexy or not.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
It's an evolutionary trait, isn't it? For both men and women to seek out the healthiest, most-desirable partner to raise offspring with. I may be oversimplifying here but being overweight is a sign of poor health choices (read:overeating combined with lack of exercise) and can lead to several diseases in the future (e.g diabetes, heart problems, mobility and joint issues etc). Thus, most men and women tend not to be attracted to overweight people and whether we like it or not, physical attraction plays a big role in our romantic relationships.

Read this article:http://neurosciencenews.com/attraction-evolutionary-neuroscience-1873/
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
who said so? Personally skinny girls are so unattractive to me. A woman gat to put on some flesh man! The only thing I don't like is losing that feminine figure, whether it is size 12 or 16 just have the curves!
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
Me I'm slim, but love those fatty's cos i match their crateria
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Arysexy(m): 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
Do u want to be changing the cushion in ur sitting room every year? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
Because they are like baby elephants. you will surely need a whole lotaa space to handle them and nobody wants that.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by pomporiking: 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
What type of fat are we talking bout here,cos I like fat to a certain level cool
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Neddyned(m): 7:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
i lyk fat ladies bt wen it cmes 2 datin no!!! i myt nt evn av d strength 2 lift her up!
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by tosyne2much(m): 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
masterpat:
I prefer big, tall n fat girls... If u doubting me, ask @ tosyne2much grin
Hahahaha baba that's true

Master love fat girls since the days of Soddom and Gommarah cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) / My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.