Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,594 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends (241876 Views)

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls / 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 4:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
Omotayor123:
For Romanceland no ni oooo
You have nothing to be afraid of

Let ur mind be at rest cheesy
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Omotayor123(f): 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
You have nothing to be afraid of

Let ur mind be at rest cheesy
OK na.
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Prettyvhickie(f): 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
Orijin101:

iyawo mi, see as u don friendzone me finish embarassed
origin nah youoga oh
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

origin nah youoga oh
Noooooo!!!!!! origin dey NL restroom, him dey self-service. . .
Diz is ORIJIN cool
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Prettyvhickie(f): 5:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
Orijin101:

Noooooo!!!!!! origin dey NL restroom, him dey self-service. . .
Diz is ORIJIN cool
how many times have i warn you to stop peeping?
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

how many times have i warn you to stop peeping?
shocked dud you catch me peeping at you while bathing? undecided
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Prettyvhickie(f): 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
Orijin101:

shocked dud you catch me peeping at you while bathing? undecided
:-O yes!
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

:-O yes!
shocked stop being a lionphant na
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Prettyvhickie(f): 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
Orijin101:

grin
Orijin101:

shey that english dey dictionary?
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:
grin
shey that english dey dictionary?
specially composed by prof grammarian Orijin101 cool
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Prettyvhickie(f): 5:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
Orijin101:

specially composed by prof grammarian Orijin101 cool
who dash you?is that not d eye glass i gave to you?:-D
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

who dash you?is that not d eye glass i gave to you?:-D
so, you want to cast it to everyone that you gave me an eyeglass, right?undecided

BTW, check ur profile, i jez gave u 3likes, don't ask me how i did it cool
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Prettyvhickie(f): 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
Orijin101:

so, you want to cast it to everyone that you gave me an eyeglass, right?undecided

cheesy
Orijin101:

how did you do it?
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:
cheesy
how did you do it?
you are stubborn ooooo. . .
After giving you instruction that you shouldn't ask me how i did it, you still go ahead to ask me undecided you need beating
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Prettyvhickie(f): 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
Orijin101:

you are stubborn ooooo. . .
After giving you instruction that you shouldn't ask me how i did it, you still go ahead to ask me undecided you need beating
oya come nah,do u want to see girl jackie chan?
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

oya come nah,do u want to see girl jackie chan?
chai! too much of cartoon is too much grin
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Prettyvhickie(f): 6:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
Orijin101:

tongue
Orijin101:

what about the ones i borrowed you that you did'nt return back?
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Ologunjude(m): 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
No 9 might just be that the chic is dumb or timid.
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by calculator123(m): 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
my gf style is takes selfie with u,makng sure u av strong body contacts.if u are sensitive enough u get d message and hopefully snd a reply
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by LeoHezzy(m): 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
10) When she complains about your body, O boi she wan feel u ooooo...

11)She ask about your girlfriend if she is around or u r expecting any visit any moment from now....na the time for u to jar ara re ooooo

12)She complains about your bed that how do you enjoy sleeping on it and how the bed big reach omo u r at ur own risk ooooo
Lol ...#any more nice write up bro

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Akynzodeighbour(m): 11:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
[quote author=vizkiz post=32381758][/quote]lol... You are hardcore
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Akynzodeighbour(m): 11:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
[quote author=vizkiz post=32381758][/quote] hardcore
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Samuel2337(m): 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
ShakurM:
Even with all this, I no go dey moved
I slow gan grin
na u be the first person wey go make me laugh for this forum
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Kemzyhandsome: 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
Samuel2337:
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by ShakurM(m): 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
Samuel2337:
I feel honoured sir! smiley
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by BabaIbo: 9:42am On Jul 31, 2015
Chai... Meaning say I don loose guard many times be dat o... Anyway no be one way enter market, anoda soldja go still come cos d barrack still dey
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by WafiJoe(m): 11:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
naijaboiy:
You guys have listed almost everything and it's true grin

What about the ones that tell you "I won't stay long o" that is a sign that you have to make a quick move once she shows up. grin

Or

The one that keeps singing "i'll soon be going o" she keeps telling you she'll soon go for almost two hours. Oga if you no code the gist then Jonathan is your name. grin

IDIOT
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by emitheo(m): 1:45am On Aug 16, 2015
INSIGHTFUL...as usual! booked my space
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Heymus(m): 11:32am On Aug 23, 2015
Number 8 is so true, "i will soon be going ooh" have experienced that severally and have never dull myself with that statement.
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Rank50: 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
CyberWolf:
I went to visit a girl one day but her friend was around. This girl gave most of this green lights you highlighted but I was just confused angry. I wanted to make a move on her when it was obvious but from the body language of her friend,she also wanted the same thing. I've known this girl for more than 6 months but that's the first day I met her friend..Was that a test or what?
guy the same thing do happen to me, i was so confused. I hoped the frnd will leave buh she didn't.. After a while i jx got the hell out of dt place.
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by CyberWolf: 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
Rank50:
guy the same thing do happen to me, i was so confused. I hoped the frnd will leave buh she didn't.. After a while i jx got the hell out of dt place.
sometimes it's a setup..When you makes the move, they will resist you and later use you as a topic for their gossip..Thank God I didn't fall for it because one of them later confessed to me what they had in mind. Hmmm had it been I fall for it, my own done finish. Girls can be wicked sometimes angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

5 Signs She's A Virgin / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! / Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.