Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Girls: How Do You Know A Guy's Future Is Bright? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls: How Do You Know A Guy's Future Is Bright? (2291 Views)

Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? / Does Having A Girlfriend Ruins A Guy's Future? / How To Know A Virgin Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls: How Do You Know A Guy's Future Is Bright? by yhemite(m): 7:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
According to Nigerian most finest motivational speaker, Fela durotoye. He once said Girls, dont look for a guy that would buy you television, rather look for a guy that has a vision, because one day, that vision may put you on a television.. He practically gave some good advice why girls must not run after what they see today but what may likely happen in future as the journey of life starts. Now my question (to girls, though guys may lend their voice too), how can one knw a guy whose future is bright? Thanks..
Re: Girls: How Do You Know A Guy's Future Is Bright? by iceberylin(m): 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
When he's standing under the sun with Bald hair undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls: How Do You Know A Guy's Future Is Bright? by eleko1: 7:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
By asking IFA lipsrsealed
Re: Girls: How Do You Know A Guy's Future Is Bright? by dharay99: 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
0p, by consulting ds man b4 accepting d guy... angry

Re: Girls: How Do You Know A Guy's Future Is Bright? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
[size=15pt] when he always wears Nike air Max shoes
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Girls: How Do You Know A Guy's Future Is Bright? by Cutehector(m): 7:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
Wen he goes to school or work wit no shoes!
Re: Girls: How Do You Know A Guy's Future Is Bright? by Odunharry(m): 7:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
sad
Re: Girls: How Do You Know A Guy's Future Is Bright? by LewisO: 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
How often he uses "hypo".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls: How Do You Know A Guy's Future Is Bright? by gateofheaven(m): 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
By looking into the future
Re: Girls: How Do You Know A Guy's Future Is Bright? by Elypsis(m): 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
Its so simple, the gross of what he talks abt will hlp u to decipher if he's got a vision...it won't be hard for any girl am dating to read what I want in life I dnt hide it.it talk abt it when I av d opportuniity and if she feels she doent bilif in me,let her go and drink diesel
Re: Girls: How Do You Know A Guy's Future Is Bright? by AndreRose(f): 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
Elypsis:
Its so simple, the gross of what he talks abt will hlp u to decipher if he's got a vision...
You just nailed it.
Re: Girls: How Do You Know A Guy's Future Is Bright? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
very Simple. just look at him with a magnifying lens and u will see d future grin grin grin
Re: Girls: How Do You Know A Guy's Future Is Bright? by yhemite(m): 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lol..funny comments so far.. I know i may have come to the wrong room to share this, but i knw romancelanders can be serious too.. Oya lets be serious and be frank..i asked this question because,i have a sister who inspite of bad mouthing and yabbing still running after one poor frailed guy,simply because the guy is now a graduate. To me, the guy doesn't look promising with no job after 1year of nysc, yet my sister still assuring me, he has a better future.. I begin they wonder, is there something girls sees specially or its just because he is educated? Thus my curiousity to knw...
Re: Girls: How Do You Know A Guy's Future Is Bright? by braine(m): 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
You can't really tell.
Re: Girls: How Do You Know A Guy's Future Is Bright? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
Must his future be bright?
Re: Girls: How Do You Know A Guy's Future Is Bright? by Vivly(f): 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
His future is bright if you don't use a torch in your relationship.
If there's no need for candles and lamps too, his future is definitely bright baby.

1 Like

Re: Girls: How Do You Know A Guy's Future Is Bright? by yhemite(m): 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
MzNelly:
Must his future be bright?
are u seriously asking this? Dont tell me u prefer them dumb and dull with unpromising later years..

1 Like

Re: Girls: How Do You Know A Guy's Future Is Bright? by ednut1(m): 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
instincts which can be right or wrong. a friend of mine. his sister got married in 2009 to d one she loved who was broke den. a certain Rich man went to d family to ask her hand in marriage. till today d husband neva hammer.
Re: Girls: How Do You Know A Guy's Future Is Bright? by yhemite(m): 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
Elypsis:
Its so simple, the gross of what he talks abt will hlp u to decipher if he's got a vision...it won't be hard for any girl am dating to read what I want in life I dnt hide it.it talk abt it when I av d opportuniity and if she feels she doent bilif in me,let her go and drink diesel
hmn.. This speaks volume.. Thanks i appreciate ur view sir..
Re: Girls: How Do You Know A Guy's Future Is Bright? by EddyBlingzz(m): 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
Vivly:
His future is bright if you don't use a torch.in your relationship.
If there's no need for candles and lamps too, his future is definitely bright baby.
gringrin
Re: Girls: How Do You Know A Guy's Future Is Bright? by eph12(m): 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
This your sister, is her future bright?
Re: Girls: How Do You Know A Guy's Future Is Bright? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
yhemite:
are u seriously asking this? Dont tell me u prefer them dumb and dull with unpromising later years..

Hehehe!
Re: Girls: How Do You Know A Guy's Future Is Bright? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
yhemite:

Not dumb per se.

But the criteria for getting into a relationship should be more than just because I see he will make a million dollars in the next two months.

He may be smart and bright, but stuff may not still work out.
What will you say then?

Abeg, leave that thing biko.
Re: Girls: How Do You Know A Guy's Future Is Bright? by Tashaamania(f): 8:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
Vivly:
His future is bright if you don't use a torch.in your relationship.

Viv, you high? grin
Re: Girls: How Do You Know A Guy's Future Is Bright? by Vivly(f): 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
Tashaamania:

Viv, you high? grin
I swear to high, I'm not. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls: How Do You Know A Guy's Future Is Bright? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
LewisO:
How often he uses "hypo".
OMG!

That's a good one by the way. grin
Re: Girls: How Do You Know A Guy's Future Is Bright? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
Knowing what he does between 8am and 5 pm.
Re: Girls: How Do You Know A Guy's Future Is Bright? by Henrypraise: 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
His future is bright if

1. He always put on white shirts

2. If he can/ always look directly at d sun wit out sun shade

3. If as a welder he can weld witout welder goggles n not gettin arc eye.

4. If afta smokin jamaica vegetables his eyes ar still shining.

D signs ar not limited to des though.
Re: Girls: How Do You Know A Guy's Future Is Bright? by LewisO: 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
Brandnew2:

OMG!

That's a good one by the way. grin
grin I just gave the (op) an answer to his question.

What's up⬆ man, longest time

We ought to have discuss but don't wanna derail the thread.
Re: Girls: How Do You Know A Guy's Future Is Bright? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
LewisO:

grin I just gave the (op) an answer to his question.

What's up⬆ man, longest time

We ought to have discuss but don't wanna derail the thread.
Sure. Do you prefer mail?
Re: Girls: How Do You Know A Guy's Future Is Bright? by LewisO: 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
Brandnew2:

Sure. Do you prefer mail?
Okay man. cool
Re: Girls: How Do You Know A Guy's Future Is Bright? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
"from the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks". If the guy keeps talking about his dreams and how to achieve them, he's got a future, stick with him

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Dear Girls From A Fellow Girl / 12 Amazing Facts About The femalecore / When A Girl Is Caught Sleeping With Her Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.