Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Does Having A Girlfriend Ruins A Guy's Future? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Having A Girlfriend Ruins A Guy's Future? (673 Views)

Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times (2) (3) (4)

Does Having A Girlfriend Ruins A Guy's Future? by marvelck: 10:43am On May 24, 2016
According to President Robert Mugabe, whenever things seem to start going well in guy's life, the devil comes along and gives him a *girlfriend* Does having a girlfriend ruins a guy's life, in most cases?
Re: Does Having A Girlfriend Ruins A Guy's Future? by whogoscam: 10:45am On May 24, 2016
Lol. Not all. My own then girlfriend changed my life for better till date.
Re: Does Having A Girlfriend Ruins A Guy's Future? by ticker(m): 10:46am On May 24, 2016
no be lie
Re: Does Having A Girlfriend Ruins A Guy's Future? by Nobody: 10:48am On May 24, 2016
whogoscam:

I know say na she pick this moniker for you grin
Re: Does Having A Girlfriend Ruins A Guy's Future? by whogoscam: 10:50am On May 24, 2016
vargasvictory:

I know say na she pick this moniker for you grin

Lol no bro..
Re: Does Having A Girlfriend Ruins A Guy's Future? by Maxi112: 10:53am On May 24, 2016
Yes! not all bruh.
Re: Does Having A Girlfriend Ruins A Guy's Future? by Nobody: 11:00am On May 24, 2016
whogoscam:
thank u but let me add to ur answer...if na mami wata it can go either ways depending on how u treat her
Re: Does Having A Girlfriend Ruins A Guy's Future? by whogoscam: 11:02am On May 24, 2016
Hallack:
thank u but let me add to ur answer...if na mami wata it can go either ways depending on how u treat her

There is no such thing as mami wata where she comes from grin
Re: Does Having A Girlfriend Ruins A Guy's Future? by prahcetomi(m): 11:09am On May 24, 2016
Not at all.......
Re: Does Having A Girlfriend Ruins A Guy's Future? by firstking01(m): 11:18am On May 24, 2016
It all depends on the kind of girl she is
Re: Does Having A Girlfriend Ruins A Guy's Future? by Cutehector(m): 11:25am On May 24, 2016
Let a girlfrnd be d one ta change u positively.. and nad negatively
Re: Does Having A Girlfriend Ruins A Guy's Future? by ako1tse: 11:46am On May 24, 2016
it all depends on how you treat her bro, and also too much sex ruins the future grin
Re: Does Having A Girlfriend Ruins A Guy's Future? by Nobody: 11:55am On May 24, 2016
whogoscam:

There is no such thing as mami wata where she comes from grin
grin there is an adage in my culture which says ' a kid who hasn't witnessed a war always thinks it's a play ' .....jst tell me if u haven't seen one no need to be shy abt it
Re: Does Having A Girlfriend Ruins A Guy's Future? by whogoscam: 12:27pm On May 24, 2016
Hallack:
grin there is an adage in my culture which says ' a kid who hasn't witnessed a war always thinks it's a play ' .....jst tell me if u haven't seen one no need to be shy abt it

I repeat, there is no such thing as mami wata in her place. It's a fairy tale where she comes from. Besides is there any pride in wars or mami wata?
Re: Does Having A Girlfriend Ruins A Guy's Future? by halfricanadian(f): 12:33pm On May 24, 2016
Having a boyfriend can ruin a girls life too na
Re: Does Having A Girlfriend Ruins A Guy's Future? by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 24, 2016
d devil is a liar... av bin tru hell bt he wants me in d fire

Finally Two Short-listed For Miss Nairaland 2016.... / Give Someone A Face-lift / Romance