Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money (83634 Views)

5 Lucrative Business Opportunities In Abuja / 3 Legitimate Online Businesses A Nigerian Can Start In 2017 / Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by wilsonl: 11:21am On Apr 06, 2015
karkinase:
Nice business tips....starting it out is d main tin

Start small and grow with time
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by lifestyle1(m): 11:21am On Apr 06, 2015
Decryptor:
Abeg remove No.4 from there! It has been abused by all these undergraduates and unemployed youths to the extent that is now underpriced for just N5k. I blame joomla undecided

You need to work on your marketing skills bro and market to the right tarket. Il charge about 50k for a wordpress ecommerce website.
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by timsucces(m): 11:25am On Apr 06, 2015
mayorall:
Agro-biz. Have strong passion for this business like kilode. Edu still holding it though.

me too
we can be partners
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by dwebdesign(m): 11:27am On Apr 06, 2015
To learn web designing,

Mobile: 08133884165

WhatsApp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

http://www.1st-websitedesign.com

Am a website developer skilled in languages as: HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, PHP, MYSQL, Javascript/Jquery,JqueryMobile,Bootstrap Ajax.
phpquard

CMS (Wordpress, Joomla, Opencart, Magento, Whmcs, Drupal and Pulse Cms, blogger ).
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by chax100(f): 11:30am On Apr 06, 2015
joedejana:
Become a Yahoo boy....all u need is a laptop, brain and internet access wink

And you will end up in jail. Mind you the wind of change is blowing. Buhari is back to fight corruption. Please, be a good example to younger generation. Crime does not pay and there is dignity in hard work. God will crown your just effort with success. Stay out of crime bro!

1 Like

Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by PastorAji(m): 11:33am On Apr 06, 2015
Half Agege bread is better than puff-puff
CONTACT my signature for good quality chalks
Free delivery in Ibadan
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by Kazrem(m): 11:38am On Apr 06, 2015
wilsonl:
6. Writing Articles:

This requires no money to start as long as you are a good writer. Some websites and blog pays people to write a great content article. Such website is Enterpriseboom which pays people that writes an article as guest post with some number of likes in the post. You will be going with some money starting from 3k and in a month you may make more than 30k.

7. Car Washing:

This is another good business that requires less capital. Rent out a space for a year and get all the required materials needed for car washing, waxing and shining. Hire few people that will do the job, advertise and make it conducive for people especially the waiting area where they sit and wait for their car to be washed.

8. Child care:

This has proven to be very lucrative and easy to start. If you know how to take care of kids very well then you can start this as many people usually drops their kids to these child takers before going to work. You can start with your own home which is almost free as anyone who brings their child will also provide the food or pay you separately for their food.

Source: http://www.enterpriseboom.com/top-19-lucrative-business-you-can-start-in-nigeria-with-less-money/
Really? I need to visit the site. What are the steps involved?
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by salvo583: 11:39am On Apr 06, 2015
honestly, we need more post like this on nairaland instead of the celebrities share a pics topics. Thumbsup to d OP. well has anyone thought of de-stoning of rice? well i want some insight about it. And about reselling; which Chinese or Indian online store offer quality materials at reasonable prices?

1 Like

Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by deife(m): 11:43am On Apr 06, 2015
Boerhavia:
Medicine supplier? If u are not a pharmacist,and u don't get one,then na o y o u dey. PCN will treat ur fu*k up. U have an idea of how much a pharmacist collect per month? Medicine as if its Buscuits.The companies won't even dignify with u,what abt the storage facilities? U can as well suggest they open clinic.SO DUMB!

There's a better way of passing a point across without appearing rude or uncouth.

@OP: thanks for your effort.

1 Like

Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
cana882:
Hmmm... op I think ur "less money" seems high o

I was expecting something like #20,000 or less! But all the same, nice one OP! Its an eye opener! Thanks
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by otedola1(m): 12:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
Nice1
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by tobdave(m): 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
Nice post
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by blitz1: 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
how do you write for these blogs.i'm good at writing and I'm really interested in writing for blogs

1 Like

Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by krixtopee: 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
wilsonl:
In the beginning stages of business in Nigeria, it only takes courage and persistence to create money. This belief that you first need money to make money makes you a victim and gives you no way out. There are many lucrative business you can start in Nigeria with less or no money needed.

Here is the List of Businesses you can start in Nigeria with less Money:

1. Manufacturing:

People often think that for you to start manufacturing anything that you have to have much money. I have a friend who started manufacturing paint with less than 800,000 Naira and today he has advanced. Manufacturing in Nigeria needs determination and understanding your target market. It is a very lucrative business. Below are some things you can start manufacturing with less money:

Paint
Bar Soap
Paving Stone

Most of the small machines you need to start are being sold for less than 1,000 dollars and anyone can acquire it and rent a little space of store. When you start recording success then you expand.

2. Snail Farming:

Snail farming is very easy to start and you don’t need up to 100,000 Naira to start this business. Snail is very expensive in the restaurants and yet very easy to start. You can get some snails for free at the bushes and one snail lays about 300-500 eggs. They mainly eat grasses such as spinach…It is very easy to start and require less money. I will still discuss more about this particular business in the near future.

3. Dry Cleaning:

This is a very good business to start with less money. Easy to start and easy to run the business. All you need is a rented store, one washing machine, 2 pressing iron, water storage and other minor things with at least one or 2 workers. Note: Know how to wash the cloths and iron it neatly and your customers will keep on coming and recommending you to others.

4. Web Designing:

It is relatively very easy to start designing a website if you have knowledge about it. You can make so much money doing so and starting and running the business requires little or no capital as all you need is the knowledge. You need to learn how to host a website too.

5. Rental service:

This part of business is very lucrative considering the demand of rental products in Nigeria. From renting chairs and table, to dresses, cooking utensils, canopies, stores, spaces, etc… It requires little or no money to start as you can get some of the items from manufacturing at credit.

Source: http://www.enterpriseboom.com/top-19-lucrative-business-you-can-start-in-nigeria-with-less-money/

like www.facebook.com/mrconbooks for more and visit www.conbooks.jigsy.com to order copies and leave a comment

Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by LOUIS6(m): 12:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
KrystalRuby:
Pls I would love to start shirt printing business in abuja. Pls who knows how I cN get the materials and someone that can put me through??

Am trying to go into selling Plain Polo/T-Shirts & caps in Bulk.... to printing Business people..

I dunno hw lucrative this bizness is
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by wilsonl: 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
blitz1:
how do you write for these blogs.i'm good at writing and I'm really interested in writing for blogs

It is a very nice.

Go to enterpriseboom.com and go to contact page... fill the form and contact them with your enquiry or request.

I think they will direct you on how to write for the blog and get paid...

He is genuine and I can vouch for him

1 Like

Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by vokalguy(m): 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
Did not know Snail is expensive... But overall good post.
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by tunnary(m): 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
joedejana:
Become a Yahoo boy....all u need is a laptop, brain and internet access wink
I tink i luv dis idea
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by joedejana(m): 1:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
tunnary:

I tink i luv dis idea
And have a good lawyer.
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
Swaqwiz:
lol... ,meanwhile if you i'll like to start importing branded product like Samsung Galaxy S4 for N14, 000, Blackberry z10 For N15,000 And Even Marc Book Are Sold So Cheap Not To Talk About Blackberries For As Low has N4,500 And Much More visit my profile to know how to get started!.
Benin boy, I need d eBook for free
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by wilsonl: 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ok
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by facealone05(m): 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
Nice one
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by nairabetguru(m): 1:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
Op u forgot sports trading and investment bizness

Sports betting agent too is a lucrative bizness to venture in toooo and requires little capital too
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
eleko1:
Good post but unfortunately some peeps won't consider dis,they prefer to suffer their head's' waka about in the sun looking for white collar job.God bless U so much. cool wink smiley
Guy its not easy to change default programming overnight. Just like asking an ibo guy to go to school when all his mates are making money. If you weren't oriented to self employment from a young age its difficult
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by cana882(m): 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
preciusly:

I was expecting something like #20,000 or less! But all the same, nice one OP! Its an eye opener! Thanks
yea, gud ideas if a person wins a lottery
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by ladys1(f): 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
How do one go abt dis snail farming; where do you get the snails,how do you build the cage and how do one monitor them. Will be glad to ve responses from experienced person. Am highly interested in dis biz
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by frisky2good(m): 2:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
I agree with everything except the condom shop idea. Maybe I'm not intelligent enough but I can't think of anyone making 2 thousand naira daily by selling only condoms. Gold circle (the most common brand) is 50 Naira for 4. Even the ribbed ones and other fancy ones are aroung 100 Naira for 3. How many can one possibly sell in a day even if he / she rents a shop in a short rest hotel?
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
lifestyle1:
Start footwear and fashion bracelet watch business. You can start with small capital. I started my business with less than 10k see result on my signature. ping me if you want to start something this year. No time.
How abt whatsapp?
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by frisky2good(m): 2:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
Gambling is not a business. It is GAMBLING! That you make money from it does not turn it into a business.

nairabetguru:
Op u forgot sports trading and investment bizness

Sports betting agent too is a lucrative bizness to venture in toooo and requires little capital too
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by OCTAVO: 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ahmed4002:

pm me
Can you drop your bbm pin? That's if you are on bbm. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Grasshoppers Seller Who Makes ₦20,000 To ₦30,000 Daily In Kaduna (Video) / Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) / “I Discovered Banana Island” Terry Waya Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.