Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:35 AM

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money (84006 Views)

5 Lucrative Business Opportunities In Abuja / 3 Legitimate Online Businesses A Nigerian Can Start In 2017 / Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by DeGenius3(m): 9:35am On Apr 07, 2015
Really Really Good Information.
It's Just That Nigerian Should Begin To See The Need
For Starting up Small Businesses, Get The Required and
Quality Knowledge About Operating and Running a Successful
Small Business.

Government Doesn't create jobs just the way we always believe
in this country. individuals are the key drivers of the economy.
so please get the required and quality information and training on
how to run a successful small business.

all the best.

Learn How To Design Database Driven Websites Like Facebook, Jumia, INEC,
Uniport.edu.ng etc. This is Pretty Simple if You Follow My Instructions.
If You Watch These Videos, You WILL Definitely Design Real Professional Database
Driven Websites and Bank N100k Per Job Guaranteed.

SPECIAL BONUS: How To Set Up Your Own SMS Portal and Make Consistent and
Steady Income Monthly Providing SMS Services To Organzations, Individuals,
Businesses etc.

Call: 08068610757 for More Info.
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by wilsonl: 10:30am On Apr 07, 2015
Very good.
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by wilsonl: 11:11am On Apr 07, 2015
otedola1:
Nice1

Thanks!
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by bluice2(m): 12:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
Urhmm, manufacturing and Dj requires some good capital in a way. Professional Music equipments are so damn expensive, you'll be shocked at the prices you will hear. As for speakers, that is story for some other time. Good sound speakers (full/half range; subs, tweeters and the likes); dont come cheap at all, unless you want to settle for just anything.
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by sammyms: 12:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
I love d snail business & rentals. Thank God have already started d Rentals Business but, i will appreciate if u can put me tru on how to go abt d snail business.
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by wilsonl: 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
bluice2:
Urhmm, manufacturing and Dj requires some good capital in a way. Professional Music equipments are so damn expensive, you'll be shocked at the prices you will hear. As for speakers, that is story for some other time. Good sound speakers (full/half range; subs, tweeters and the likes); dont come cheap at all, unless you want to settle for just anything.

You have to start small and grow with time.Most people always want to become a big company immediately. Things don't wort that way.
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by wilsonl: 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
sammyms:
I love d snail business & rentals. Thank God have already started d Rentals Business but, i will appreciate if u can put me tru on how to go abt d snail business.

How to start a snail business will be revealed soon.I shall publish it in enterpriseboom and also here.
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by wilsonl: 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
Starting a business is different from running a business.

1 Like

Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by Akdams(m): 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
Even the little or less fund that you require; you can get it from here.
Think GLC

https://www.nairaland.com/2204949/need-investment-capital-transformation-change
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by wilsonl: 1:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
Thats good.
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by wilsonl: 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
Akdams:
Even the little or less fund that you require; you can get it from here.
Think GLC

https://www.nairaland.com/2204949/need-investment-capital-transformation-change
ok
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by highrank(m): 6:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
sammyms:
Join my whats' app.group at 08032315716 for comprehensive details on snail farming.
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by wilsonl: 9:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
Nice one
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by wilsonl: 7:47am On Apr 08, 2015
Alright Thanks for passing by.
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by wilsonl: 9:13am On Apr 08, 2015
Opinedecandid:
All Correct.

Thanks.
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by wilsonl: 10:09am On Apr 08, 2015
dav8id:
production.of moringa oil

selling of moringa powder

they are all good business
source http://moringaworldproducts.com

hmm
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by wilsonl: 6:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
wilsonl:
Very good.

Ok
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by wilsonl: 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
Thanks for the reply.
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by zenith123: 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
This is interesting I must say. Thanks for sharing this ideas.
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by zenith123: 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
i will lyk 2 start d condom business inside unilag

smiley
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by mayorbch(m): 7:12am On Jun 16, 2015
Nice one
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by Olatimo: 2:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nice Ideas.
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by moststylish(m): 6:15am On Oct 25, 2015
hi temzy,u shared my post,i will like to know why
temzybabe:
condom shop bawo
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by Kayu1: 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
If u dont mind online business, it is so lucrative and will make u a millionaires, u can make more Than &200 by working just 30 minutes a day, wich is more Dan your 8hours day job. This is best option and strategy of making money from home using the internet. To Read more click here; www.adaramolaquicksmart..com. Or contact us via email kayode179@gmail.com, or whatsapp no 08036856017
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by Kayu1: 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
If u dont mind online business, it is so lucrative and will make u a millionaires, u can make more Than $200 by working just 30 minutes a day, wich is more Dan your 8hours day job. This is best option and strategy of making money from home using the internet. To Read more click here; www.adaramolaquicksmart..com. Or contact us via email kayode179@gmail.com, or whatsapp no 08036856017
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by marmic10: 10:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
I wanted to start a pop corn business, I think it's also lucrative
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by Kayu1: 2:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
Arise and shine my pple, online business is booming, so lucrative and will make u a millionaires, u can make more Than &200 by working just 30 minutes a day, wich is more Dan your 8hours day job. This is best option and strategy of making money from home using the internet. To Read more click here; www.adaramolaquicksmart..com. Or contact us via email kayode179@gmail.com, or whatsapp no 08036856017
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by GASE(m): 3:55am On Jul 01, 2016
NICE ONE
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by Rick9(m): 4:50am On Jul 01, 2016
Dj on my mind, have a laptop I need speakers
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by Rick9(m): 4:52am On Jul 01, 2016
bluice2:
for a start, is it possible to rent instruments to play ?
Re: Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money by keylaz: 6:40am On Jul 01, 2016
u can grow ur spare money 30% monthly using my scheme. attain fianacial freedom, its not networking or hyip or ponzi scheme. both capital plus interest can be withdrawn monthly. aint that cool?. contact me via whatsapp 08037260895. its free!!. knowledge is power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / Meet Grasshoppers Seller Who Makes ₦20,000 To ₦30,000 Daily In Kaduna (Video) / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.