Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,096 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

My Landlord Wants Me To Monitor His Wife.... Confused Tenant - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Landlord Wants Me To Monitor His Wife.... Confused Tenant (3385 Views)

Evicted Tenant Dies At Calabar Bus Stop (photo) / My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere / My Landlord Has Taken Over My Wife....... Husband cries out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Landlord Wants Me To Monitor His Wife.... Confused Tenant by dre11(m): 9:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
Dear Agatha,

I live in this kind of compound where everybody pretends to mind his or her business. I used the word, pretend because we all seem to know what is going on inside the private rooms of one another.

There are six flats in our house and the landlord occupies the two flats at the last floor. He has three wives and several children.

From what we gather each time there is an outbreak of fight between the man and his wives, the women are in charge of taking care of the children.

The first wife is an established business woman so her children are better off. The last wife came in as a full time housewife. By the time she had her first child, she realized the mess she was in. she practically became a nuisance to all the tenants as she begged for money to take care of her needs.

Sometimes, the first wife would give her money to buy things for the baby. By the time the second child came, she became desperate to find a job or begin a business. It was at that time, the husband started romancing another woman so he didn’t bother with her anymore.

I don’t know what happened but there is this man in our compound the other tenants are rumoring gave her substantial money to begin a business. She has even bought a car and is hardly seen at home.

The wife of this tenant who has been away for sometime is also complaining and threatening to deal with whosoever is trying to destroy her home.

But the problem I have now is that our landlord has enlisted me and my flat-mate to monitor his wife and report back to him. He has promised to write off our outstanding rents if we come up with reports of his younger wife’s illicit affair with the tenant.

He has also threatened to tell the wife of another tenant of my affair with her husband if my flat-mate and I don’t play ball.

I don’t know what to do because I may have my own moral issues but monitoring his wife? I don’t know what to do. Furthermore, do I tell his wife about this issue? I’m close to the woman in question.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/03/wants-monitor-wife-2/
Re: My Landlord Wants Me To Monitor His Wife.... Confused Tenant by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
Charge him on hour basis...u v got a job.

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Wants Me To Monitor His Wife.... Confused Tenant by siegfried99(m): 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
grin grin

U sef get skeleton for cupboard?

3 Likes

Re: My Landlord Wants Me To Monitor His Wife.... Confused Tenant by Dyt(f): 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
Orisirisi
grin grin
Re: My Landlord Wants Me To Monitor His Wife.... Confused Tenant by jamex93(m): 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
just leave d house, no need for story

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Wants Me To Monitor His Wife.... Confused Tenant by Young03(m): 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
DiD u say ..monitor?[b]DiD u say ..monitor?[/b]DiD u say ..monitor?
Re: My Landlord Wants Me To Monitor His Wife.... Confused Tenant by Hawx(m): 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
No be small Fuji House of Commotion o!

3 Likes

Re: My Landlord Wants Me To Monitor His Wife.... Confused Tenant by ijustdey: 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
From what we gather each time there is an
outbreak of fight between the man and his wives,
the women are in charge of taking care of the
children.

this shows that the landlord is not a responsible man that he had to abandon his wives just because of minor fights which could have being handle maturely
Re: My Landlord Wants Me To Monitor His Wife.... Confused Tenant by ijustdey: 10:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
I don’t know what happened but there is this
man in our compound the other tenants are
rumoring gave her substantial money to begin a
business. She has even bought a car and is
hardly seen at home.

when a woman seems helpless.... their is no extent to which she can go to take care of her children.

that's the best options she feels its on her table
Re: My Landlord Wants Me To Monitor His Wife.... Confused Tenant by dre11(m): 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
I don’t know what to do because I may have my own moral issues but monitoring his wife? I don’t know what to do. Furthermore, do I tell his wife about this issue? I’m close to the woman in question.

Birds of thesame feather always flocks together

She cheated on a tenant so also the landlord wife.... That's why they are best of friends
Re: My Landlord Wants Me To Monitor His Wife.... Confused Tenant by dre11(m): 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hawx:
No be small Fuji House of Commotion o!

The commotion no be for here.......

I dey sure say that house all the women there go have skeleton in their cupboardgrin
Re: My Landlord Wants Me To Monitor His Wife.... Confused Tenant by Islie: 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
Dyt:
Orisirisi
grin grin

No be small thing
Re: My Landlord Wants Me To Monitor His Wife.... Confused Tenant by Islie: 10:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
But the problem I have now is that our landlord has enlisted me and my flat-mate to monitor his wife and report back to him. He has promised to write off our outstanding rents if we come up with reports of his younger wife’s illicit affair with the tenant.

So, you and your flat mate broke like this for the landlord to given you a work to offset your rents

If I say you should leave the area now...... Nah which money you wan take pay house rent now
Re: My Landlord Wants Me To Monitor His Wife.... Confused Tenant by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
Joblessness is bad.

The landlord gave you that assignment because he knows you are broke,and a jobless fellow..
Re: My Landlord Wants Me To Monitor His Wife.... Confused Tenant by pak: 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
My head is in a big knot.
For the first time in my nairaland existence, I want to comment but I am speechless. I can only think of coogar as the man to help us do justice to this request for counselling

For me, the man is in all probability a serial cheat and reckless father /husband.

Two, the wife/wives are also in all probability cheating.

Three, even you, seem to be something of a runs girl. If you can have a relationship with a married man living in the same house, God knows the wonders you are performing outside.

So how do you expect we humans to handle a case involving devils
Re: My Landlord Wants Me To Monitor His Wife.... Confused Tenant by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hehehehehe. You see what i was saying in a thread? Men wey dey practise polygamy no dey fit satisfy their plenty wives dem. Now another man is shinning one of his wives congo. And i am sure the other wives are doing the same. You acquire wives that you cant even care for. They have to seek assistance from other men. And how can they do that? Of course by sleeping with them. grin grin

One man satisfy his wives? Impossicant! Open marriage no ni.
Re: My Landlord Wants Me To Monitor His Wife.... Confused Tenant by dre11(m): 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
Yomieluv:
Joblessness is bad.

The landlord gave you that assignment because he knows you are broke,and a jobless fellow..

Thats just the moral of the whole show....

If she has something doing, she won't cheat on fellow tenant for the landlord to have something to hold on to
Re: My Landlord Wants Me To Monitor His Wife.... Confused Tenant by Islie: 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
Sophyrocks:
Hehehehehe. You see what i was saying in a thread? Men wey dey practise polygamy no dey fit satisfy their plenty wives dem. Now another man is shinning one of his wives congo. And i am sure the other wives are doing the same. You acquire wives that you cant even care for. They have to seek assistance from other men. And how can they do that? Of course by sleeping with them. grin grin

One man satisfy his wives? Impossicant! Open marriage no ni.

Are you advocating for open marriage when one wants to practice polygamy or

(1) (Reply)

Husband Scarcity / True Life!'single SISTERS DATING MARRIED Men' (got This Off Someone's Timeline) / Wedding Palava: Church Wedding, Court or Traditional??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.