Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,571 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) (5905 Views)

All The Photos: Students Protest At Apc Secretariat In Oyo State / Al -shabaab Trains Boko Haram - Somalia's President / Boko Haram Attacks Yobe School, Three Students Killed, 20 Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by jumper524(m): 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
Frankmishael:
I know what I'm doing so pls leave me alone. may God destroy Islam
no u don't and dats why people keep insulting the igbos cos am sure ur 1 of them. Full of racist and also bear in mind that when things start going diffult 4 u it's as a result of what u did
Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
jumper524:
no u don't and dats why people keep insulting the igbos cos am sure ur 1 of them. Full of racist and also bear in mind that when things start going diffult 4 u it's as a result of what u did
I'm not an IBO, I think u should Go and sleep
Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by jumper524(m): 10:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
Frankmishael:
I'm not an IBO, I think u should Go and sleep
den ur an idiot fellow
Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
jumper524:
den ur an idiot fellow
see don't ever quote me again, don't let my anger kindle on u
Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by mikron(m): 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
omenka:
You are a redundant r€tard.

I am more christian than your father and mother can ever be (that is if you were conceived by humans).

People like you are the reason why world peace would continue to elude humanity.

Degenerate greaseball.
guy take am easy na. leave the father and mother thing outta this, pls calm down wink
Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by jumper524(m): 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
Frankmishael:
see don't ever quote me again, don't let my anger kindle on u
ur mama na smellos
Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
jumper524:
my mama na smellos
Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by mikron(m): 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
Frankmishael:
I know what I'm doing so pls leave me alone. may God destroy Islam
lets stop quarelling bro. time to sheath the sword wink
Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by mikron(m): 11:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
jumper524:
i can't do any thing am only asking u to organise ur slf.
Show ur frnds what u posted and see their response. What u did was bad
lets stop quarelling bro. time to sheath the sword. one love
Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by nwaanambra1(m): 11:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
I SINCERELY WANT TO USE THIS MEDIUM TO REQUEST FOR THE IMMEDIATE OPENING OF THE ISLAM SECTION FOR FREE ACCESS TO ALL AND SUNDRY. NAIRALAND IS A PUBLIC FORUM AND THEREFORE HAS NO RIGHT TO LOCK OUT ANY SECTION TO PUBLIC VIEWING AND SCRUTINY.

WHY LOCK THE CUPBOARD IF THERE IS NO SKELETON IN IT.

PLS NAIRALAND KINDLY AIR YOUR OPINION ON THIS ISSUE BY CLICK "LIKE" IF YOU ARE IN SUPPORT OF OPENING THE ISLAM SECTION TO PUBLIC VIEW AND "SHARE" IF YOU SUPPORT THE SECTION TO REMAIN ACCESSIBLE ONLY TO MUSLIMS.

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by OreMI22: 11:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
mikron:
these are the students masacred in last week in Kenya by the terrorist group Al-shabaab. so sad. brings to mind the buni yadi masacres and other numerous crimes perpetrated by the Boko Haram insurgents in my dear country Nigeria. God will see us through. may their soul rest in peace
[size=28pt]ISLAM!!![/size] cry cry cry cry
Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by kropelgrada(m): 12:56am On Apr 06, 2015
ISLAM IS A BASTARD RELIGION!!!
What kind of religion preaches murder as a way of religion.
And for those of you here condoning there acts and trying to take sides with them..
YOU TOO ARE A BASTARD!!!
Thankfully,none of my relatives are in the North.
Cos if any falls victim to killings,i would have rounded up all the abokis in my area,sliced off their dicks and sell it back to the bastards as suya.
Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by mikron(m): 1:48am On Apr 06, 2015
OreMI22:

[size=28pt]ISLAM!!![/size] cry cry cry cry
again o

1 Like

Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by busky101(m): 2:31am On Apr 06, 2015
Frankmishael:
RIP

Islam wicked religion

just imagine a world without Islam =peace

I rather go to hell than to be a Muslim
na the same thing na

1 Like

Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by Nobody: 2:54am On Apr 06, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
Islam: Cancer of the earth.
Worse than cancer on earth

1 Like

Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by Osezzua(m): 2:56am On Apr 06, 2015
omenka:
Your ignorance is a lot more dangerous than a terrorist with a rifle.

This still doesn't take away d fact that Islam is a religion of Violence. You guys want to force the idea of being a religion of peace upon us. U guys work tooth n nail to maintain just one version of ur holy book, yet u have guys who provide different interpretations which can't be regulated

1 Like

Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by Cchuks27(m): 4:11am On Apr 06, 2015
Why? What have these children done to deserve such murder? Al-shabab why? Islam why? May God punish all sympertizers of such hatred

1 Like

Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by Reptyle(m): 4:34am On Apr 06, 2015
What a pity.

What I find difficult to understand is how this multitude of people stood by and like lambs to the slaughter, allowed themselves to be wasted like this.

Was a spell cast on them before the shootings began or was it just fear that paralysed even the men among them?

148 young and able bodied young people slaughtered in cold blood?

Man, I die fighting ooooo!!!!

God rest the dead.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by Nobody: 5:08am On Apr 06, 2015
Frankmishael:
RIP

Islam wicked religion

just imagine a world without Islam =peace

I rather go to hell than to be a Muslim
u r actually on your way there already ediot
Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by hopilo: 5:45am On Apr 06, 2015
I blame GEJ
Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by Paolslhhd: 6:06am On Apr 06, 2015
Na wa for Nigeria
Meanwhile Buhari and Tinubu Clash in Abuja resulting to insults Read The News Here
[url=polucbbxbxb..com]Read The Gist Here:
[/url]

[url=polucbbxbxb..com]http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/buhari-and-tinubu-clash-abuja-resulting-to-insults-pipeline-in-delta/[/url]
Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 06, 2015
eskober:
u r actually on your way there already ediot
I think u need a psychiatrist

1 Like

Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 06, 2015
mikron:
lets stop quarelling bro. time to sheath the sword wink
lol
Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by AK481(m): 6:49am On Apr 06, 2015
How can 6 men just gather hundreds of students and begin to shoot them with them looking like mumu, motionless. There is this thing abt fear. If not by the time they opened fire,if the crowd has rushed them the death would av been minimal, while the killers will be overpowered and caught alive.but who will bell the cat?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by Akshow: 7:00am On Apr 06, 2015
meforyou1:
If about 10 of these boys had struggled and collected the gun of one of those terrorists, they would have saved lives. Cowards die many times before their death.
I saw in broad day light at okene, kogi state where 2 boys, 1 with stick and 1 with stones were pursuing an armed robbery with pistol. The robber was running and turned back to shoot at them, while they were stoning him. I came down from the car I was in and joined in the chase. And we got the guy and disarmed and gave him the beatings of his life before police came and we dispersed.

was the armed robber holding a toy gun
Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by FrankOguns(m): 7:03am On Apr 06, 2015
Religion that feeds their God with innocent bloods expecting virgins as a reward.
Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by cyril83(m): 7:21am On Apr 06, 2015
knightsTempler:

God will see you through indeed. Keep waiting for God.

You guys better start fighting this Islamic demons, arm yourselves and fight back and God will give you victory. This demons are hell bent in eliminating all non Muslims from the face of the earth, prepare for battle, fight bullet for bullet, bomb for bomb, anything they bring to you, give them in equal measure. The only language they understand is violent, give it to them.

Stop waiting for God to see you through.

Bitter truth but religious bigots would not subscribe to it.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 06, 2015
D devil is just pushing Islam towards d reign of d anti christ... who will clear islam and giv pseudo peace... hahahaha
Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by fr3do(m): 8:17am On Apr 06, 2015
Firefire:
Rest in Peace to the dead. cry cry embarassed

Islam is a religion of Peace.

Terrorists are not following Islam. Killing people and blowing up people and dropping bombs in places and all this is not the way to spread the word of Islam. So people realize now that all Muslims are not terrorists.
- Muhammad Ali

May the Prince of Peace come quickly.

Maranatha.

Shalom!

Yet I don't see islamic clerics issue fatwas on these terrorists.
Being peaceful is more than just being non-violent.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by noordean(m): 8:20am On Apr 06, 2015
omenka:
Oh shut it already. What truth did he say?? Did Islam kill the students or did some brainwashed spiteful murderers do??

I'm more christian than most of you out there and really don't have a SINGLE muslim friend, yet I wouldn't spite someone else's religion on account of the condemnable acts of a minority.

The bible doesn't teach me to hate a people, neither does my pastor.

Get that into your brains.
U are one of d very few sensible christians av eva come across
Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by meforyou1(m): 8:27am On Apr 06, 2015
Akshow:

was the armed robber holding a toy gun
no. They blocked the highway and were robbing people
Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 06, 2015
What a world...
The DEADLIEST CREATURES are HUMAN BEINGS..

The WORST ENEMIES of HUMANS are Humans..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Nigeria Lost The Opportunities Provided By The Civil War(photos) / Olatoye Temitope (aka Sugar) Is Dead. / When Will Adeleke Be Sworn In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.