Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) (5888 Views)

All The Photos: Students Protest At Apc Secretariat In Oyo State / Al -shabaab Trains Boko Haram - Somalia's President / Boko Haram Attacks Yobe School, Three Students Killed, 20 Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by mikron(m): 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
these are the students masacred in last week in Kenya by the terrorist group Al-shabaab. so sad. brings to mind the buni yadi masacres and other numerous crimes perpetrated by the Boko Haram insurgents in my dear country Nigeria. God will see us through. may their soul rest in peace

Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
RIP

Islam wicked religion

just imagine a world without Islam =peace

I rather go to hell than to be a Muslim

33 Likes

Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by siegfried99(m): 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
sad sad

R.I.P to them

1 Like

Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by sholikay(m): 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
Jezz.. sad
Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by omenka(m): 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
Frankmishael:
RIP

Islam wicked religion

just imagine a world without Islam =peace

I rather go to hell than to be a Muslim
Your ignorance is a lot more dangerous than a terrorist with a rifle.

15 Likes

Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by knightsTempler: 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
mikron:
these are the students masacred in last week in Kenya by the terrorist group Al-shabaab. so sad. brings to mind the buni yadi masacres and other numerous crimes perpetrated by the Boko Haram insurgents in my dear country Nigeria. God will see us through. may their soul rest in peace

God will see you through indeed. Keep waiting for God.

You guys better start fighting this Islamic demons, arm yourselves and fight back and God will give you victory. This demons are hell bent in eliminating all non Muslims from the face of the earth, prepare for battle, fight bullet for bullet, bomb for bomb, anything they bring to you, give them in equal measure. The only language they understand is violent, give it to them.

Stop waiting for God to see you through.

9 Likes

Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
omenka:
go and die, useless Muham-Madans

ain't u ashamed of ur religion? every time Muslim killing other religion or killing them self

but I know God will destroy u people.

I rather go to hell than to be same heaven with Muslim

24 Likes

Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by Firefire(m): 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
Rest in Peace to the dead. cry cry embarassed

Islam is a religion of Peace.

Terrorists are not following Islam. Killing people and blowing up people and dropping bombs in places and all this is not the way to spread the word of Islam. So people realize now that all Muslims are not terrorists.
- Muhammad Ali

May the Prince of Peace come quickly.

Maranatha.

Shalom!

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by hollandis(f): 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
omenka:

hE HAS JUST TOLD YOU THE TRUTH

15 Likes

Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by omenka(m): 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
Frankmishael:

ain't u ashamed of ur religion? every time Muslim killing other religion or killing them self

You are a redundant r€tard.

I am more christian than your father and mother can ever be (that is if you were conceived by humans).

People like you are the reason why world peace would continue to elude humanity.

Degenerate greaseball.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by wickyyolo: 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
Firefire:
Islam is a religion of Peace.

Terrorists are not following Islam. Killing people and blowing up people and dropping bombs in places and all this is not the way to spread the word of Islam. So people realize now that all Muslims are not terrorists. - Muhammad Ali

May the Prince of Peace come quickly.

Maranatha.

Shalom!
we should stop lying to ourselves and make them feel good. They should go back to the drawing board and and map out a new plan for their religion

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by emmysoftyou: 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
Chai...i wish am God

I wish am God

So sad now sad sad

1 Like

Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by dhardline(m): 10:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
Something is really wrong somewhere.The devil is now in the world with us cause nothing else can explain all this meaningless bloodshed...Lord please come quickly.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by omenka(m): 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
hollandis:

hE HAS JUST TOLD YOU THE TRUTH
Oh shut it already. What truth did he say?? Did Islam kill the students or did some brainwashed spiteful murderers do??

I'm more christian than most of you out there and really don't have a SINGLE muslim friend, yet I wouldn't spite someone else's religion on account of the condemnable acts of a minority.

The bible doesn't teach me to hate a people, neither does my pastor.

Get that into your brains.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by Firefire(m): 10:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
wickyyolo:

we should stop lying to ourselves and make them feel good. They should go back to the drawing board and and map out a new plan for their religion

You will need to go ask the maker's first, how this happened:

... and Esau went to Ishmael, and married, besides the wives that he had, Mahalath the daughter of Ishmael, Abraham's son, the sister of Nebaioth. Genesis 28:9
Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
Islam: Cancer of the earth.

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by sunnyjeff55: 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
God!!!
Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by Sweetguy25: 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
This is disgusting!
Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by lebienconnu: 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
The terrorists are losers.
"... and those that perpetrate evil deed on the surface of the earth, these are the losers."

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
omenka:
You are a redundant r€tard.

I am more christian than your father and mother can ever be (that is if you were conceived by humans).

People like you are the reason why world peace would continue to elude humanity.

Degenerate greaseball.
don't need to insult u, to me u are dead

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by jumper524(m): 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
Frankmishael:

why are u lyk dis. Watch ur words
Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by omenka(m): 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
Frankmishael:
don't need to insult u, to me u are dead
Don't need to insult you, to me you are a dry tw&t.

DFSoaC.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by mikron(m): 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
knightsTempler:

You guys better start fighting this Islamic demons, arm yourselves and fight back and God will give you victory. This demons are hell bent in eliminating all non Muslims from the face of the earth, prepare for battle, fight bullet for bullet, bomb for bomb, anything they bring to you, give them in equal measure. The only language they understand is violent, give it to them.

u make it sound like we dont fight back, we do bro, at least the military is doing their best for the country, bro these guys are demons, murderers, suicide bombers, arsonists, thieves etc. they are almost going extinct now courtesy of the combined forces of our gallant military, chadian, camerounnian and nigerien forces.
Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
jumper524:
why are u lyk dis. Watch ur words
what can u do?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by mikron(m): 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
knightsTempler:

terrorism is a phenomenon threatening the peace of the world, why are all terrorist muslims is what i keep asking,

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by WIZGUY69(m): 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
cry
omg!
won't say anything for now.
R.I.P to the dead
Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by taharqa: 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
omenka:
Oh shut it already. What truth did he say?? Did Islam kill the students or did some brainwashed spiteful murderers do??

I'm more christian than most of you out there and really don't have a SINGLE muslim friend, yet I wouldn't spite someone else's religion on account of the condemnable acts of a minority.

The bible doesn't teach me to hate a people, neither does my pastor.

Get that into your brains.

Oh!! Plzzz guy, let us hear word.

Am so sick and tired of this pitiable defense of these mad terrorists been a minority. That Defence has long lost its potency and any trace of reason. It is no longer funny.

Even though it is true that just a minority is directly responsible for all the terrible things that happen in virtually every part of the world in the name of that religion, the curious SILENCE, for what of a better word, of the majority is very very

Where are these so-called majority in the face of this, and other atrocities, perpetuated in the name of Islam and prophet?? How come they are not coming out in mass to defend their religion from the few madmen?? If this news was about just 10 Muslims killed by the Israelis or a newspaper publishing a Carton with the face of the Holy prophet, there would have been massive protests by Muslims all over the world by now with properties destroyed and people killed. Wia are the same Muslims protesting the killing of these young students, 148 of them, by some people in the name of their prophet. Which is more of an insult to Islam : the killing of innocent students in their dorms and classes in the name of Islam OR the drawing of a cartoon with the prophet as a lead feature??

Plzzz, spare us the bs. It's just too ancient and annoying

10 Likes

Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by jumper524(m): 10:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
Frankmishael:
what can u do?
i can't do any thing am only asking u to organise ur slf.
Show ur frnds what u posted and see their response. What u did was bad
Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
jumper524:
i can't do any thing am only asking u to organise ur slf.
Show ur frnds what u posted and see their response. What u did was bad
I know what I'm doing so pls leave me alone. may God destroy Islam

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by Opinedecandid(m): 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
...and they want to extend this madness to our country, Nigeria?
Those of us from the south would readily be ready not to co-exist in this unholy marriage with our co strange-bed-fellow than suffer a dint of such inhumanity.
Better tell it to them.
Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by taharqa: 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
Just look at the 2nd pics for God's sake.

Feeling terribly sick now embarassed embarassed
Re: Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn) by meforyou1(m): 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
If about 10 of these boys had struggled and collected the gun of one of those terrorists, they would have saved lives. Cowards die many times before their death.
I saw in broad day light at okene, kogi state where 2 boys, 1 with stick and 1 with stones were pursuing an armed robbery with pistol. The robber was running and turned back to shoot at them, while they were stoning him. I came down from the car I was in and joined in the chase. And we got the guy and disarmed and gave him the beatings of his life before police came and we dispersed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Think You're Getting Biafra By Attacking Britian / Anambra Election: A Message For The Aspirants By Dominic Barcity / If I’m Voted Into Power, Within The Next Four Years, GEJ. Premium Times.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.