Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) (11348 Views)

"That Backside Can't Be 19" - Online Users React To Lady's 19th Birthday Photos / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by mirexxx(f): 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
kinglekan:

Was just a simple BJ naaa. Hehhehehehe

he still cheated! sad
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by Islie: 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
mirexxx:
something was about happening tongue
the intention was made! tongue

That's what you felt
You could have allow the thing to happen and get him by the wrist and not by the belttongue
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by mirexxx(f): 11:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
Islie:

That's what you felt
You could have allow the thing to happen and get him by the wrist and not by the belttongue
lol aii
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by Cutehector(m): 11:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
Vickybee:
Cutoff his penis.
ur on point babe. Other ladies r either typn lies or just rytn crap. How can somebody catch her love bein bleepd in doggy style and tell me dat she won't do anytn, jus walk out witout a word. Dis is d kind of people dat can commit suicide fast.
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nneka123:
yeah i will be shocked, then brush it off, and head to the kitchen cheesy
Easier said than done grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
mirexxx:
of what use are these English words?? I wanna puke! cry

With all pleasure, please do...and choke on it.
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by kinglekan: 11:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin grin
Act like nothing happened. Keep on loving him, accept his apologies and move on.
And let his conscience rot in wonder grin grin

Wickeeeeddd !!!! grin

Its nt easy taming the third leg ooo.

Hehehehe
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by dechandel(f): 11:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
AbuMikey:

You go shout pass 1000 Decibels Megaphone sef cheesy.

Just Hope, You never find You spouse in such Position.

My temperament cant be trusted, my shout fit turn into a police statement
And I no fit shout grin

I really hope I don't. Cheat but don't get caught is the watchword abi?? tongue
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by Islie: 11:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
mirexxx:
lol aii

Yes ooooo
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by kinglekan: 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
falconey:

as a sharp guy I will just say is the devil!

She go finish dt ur "OGOCIOUS" head with her heels.

grin
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by Islie: 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
Vickybee:
Cutoff his penis.

And you spend your days behind bar angry
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by spanzed(m): 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
cherryice:
I concur wt marieolae
walk outta d door n thats the end of whatever we had
are you sure??hpe u won't point the trigger on them abi u cut his manhood grin
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
mirexxx:
yea that's kinda true! you'll be so shocked n won't be able to move! the next thing is tears rolling down ya chin tongue tongue

Nollywood movie gringrin
am sure that will be the end of the relationship. as for the lady i will take her clothes and underwears grin
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
dechandel:
My temperament cant be trusted, my shout fit turn into a police statement
And I no fit shout grin

I really hope I don't. Cheat but don't get caught is the watchword abi?? tongue
Now you're talking cuz I know u're fierce. grin

But to be honest.
I see no reason why a married couple would cheat. It makes no sense to me, that's why I'd chose to marry a hawt woman just like you. grin
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by mirexxx(f): 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
diddydiva:
am sure that will be the end of the relationship. as for the lady i will take her clothes and underwears grin
what for?? shocked
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by kinglekan: 11:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
Jaypea98:
What!!!! Cant she help with my buckle anymore?

Abi oooo, ur worn out zip too.

LWKMD. grin
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by falconey(m): 11:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
kinglekan:

She go finish dt ur "OGOCIOUS" head with her heels.

grin

"OGOCIOUS" is that even a word?

What does that mean?
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
First i will deal with the girl ...
So that when next she sees a taken man or she hear ( i have got a girl) she will run .. N den throw her things outside she can get dressed on the streets . undecided

Hmmm now the guy well i wont touch him before he messes up my face for me ...

But hmmm the curse i will give him will follow him for the rest of his life ...(whenever he sees a girl he will see my face grin)n throw his things out too

Thats the end of it .....

*sips wine*

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by dechandel(f): 11:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
chipmunkey:

Now you're talking cuz I know u're fierce. grin

But to be honest.
I see no reason why a married couple would cheat. It makes no sense to me, that's why I'd chose to marry a hawt woman just like you. grin
LOL @bolded, go to family section and find out grin
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by kinglekan: 11:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nneka123:
i'm breaking dishes on his head grin

As for the girl, pull out her weave, don't dare mess with my man.

Like how many dishes?? grin

Wanna know if he would end up in d hospital. Lolzzz
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
diddydiva:
shocked shocked like are you out of under-wears? grin
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
mirexxx:
what for?? shocked
punishment grin. Lets see how she will go back home.
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by kinglekan: 11:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
Vickybee:
Cutoff his penis.

I believe u. Crazeee geh. Hehehehehe

grin
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
dechandel:
LOL @bolded, go to family section and find out grin
Used to be one of my fav section but it's now boring. undecided
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by mirexxx(f): 11:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
diddydiva:
punishment grin. Lets see how she will go back home.
wickedt gringringrin

imagine your man, instead of apologizing, now offered her his pants/shorts and a jacket and walked her to the door lipsrsealed this one na final heart attack!
diddydiva
Nneka123
dechandel
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
mirexxx:
wickedt gringringrin
Am not smiley
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by LewisO: 11:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
So, what is this? A sort of convergence of misandry disciples?

About "niggas" not being loyal: No self-respecting androgynous homo sapien would pledge the entirety to females who:

*1. Adhere to vainglory
*2.. Sedate themselves in the fact they'll be the benefactors in the commensal-like partnership
3. Just like number 2, bring nothing to the table and most times, they turn parasitic.
4. Constantly court the attention of other males but scream blue murder when the males themselves try to interact with the opposite gender.
Guy! Am gonna let u know some, this your post looks boring try sweeten your post most times.

I ones always love typing in grammatical words, but Nairaland makes me stop it, because u have to bring down your use of English at times for people to feel your post.

Try limit it bro! smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
kinglekan:

Like how many dishes?? grin

Wanna know if he would end up in d hospital. Lolzzz
According to his size down there grin
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nneka123:
shocked shocked like are you out of under-wears? grin
its a form of punishment. how will she get home grin. The lady will beg wink
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by kinglekan: 11:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nneka123:
According to his size down there grin

ROTFL. Iyaf do ooooo. grin
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by kinglekan: 11:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
falconey:

"OGOCIOUS" is that even a word?

What does that mean?

Its not naaa. Olodo boi. I just coined up a word for ur "OGO"

Hehehehehe
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by mirexxx(f): 11:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lala247:
First i will deal with the girl ...
So that when next she sees a taken man or she hear ( i have got a girl) she will run .. N den throw her things outside she can get dressed on the streets . undecided

Hmmm now the guy well i wont touch him before he messes up my face for me ...

But hmmm the curse i will give him will follow him for the rest of his life ...(whenever he sees a girl he will see my face grin)n throw his things out too

Thats the end of it .....

*sips wine*
gbam!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix / She Never Wears Her Pants In My Place!!! / This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.