Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,985 members, 7,952,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) (11549 Views)

"That Backside Can't Be 19" - Online Users React To Lady's 19th Birthday Photos / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
Some1 ask my why the girl get the beaten first grin
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lol i'll tell u anyway

Because men will b men .. We all know they lack self control..

So its the girls job to check and investigate before she gets to that stage

E.g has he git a wife , girlfriend or even someone his messing with.. So that she doesnt end up on the street grin
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by NairalandPolice1(m): 11:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
So, what is this? A sort of convergence of misandry disciples?

About "niggas" not being loyal: No self-respecting androgynous homo sapien would pledge the entirety to females who:

*1. Adhere to vainglory
*2.. Sedate themselves in the fact they'll be the benefactors in the commensal-like partnership
3. Just like number 2, bring nothing to the table and most times, they turn parasitic.
4. Constantly court the attention of other males but scream blue murder when the males themselves try to interact with the opposite gender.
UniUyo pikin.. Wah course ar u studying?
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by fullblast(m): 11:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
mirexxx:
lol
he'll surely be missed! buh certainly over at that moment!
OveR? Not when he's skillful in touching u deep down where u can never resist it. Don't be a Ghadaffi, be as wise as GEJ.
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by dechandel(f): 11:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lala247:
Lol i'll tell u anyway
Because men will b men .. We all know they lack self control..
So its the girls job to check and investigate before she gets to that stage
E.g has he git a wife , girlfriend or even someone his messing with.. So that she doesnt end up on the street grin
Investigate what?? Men will always be men? this is you endorsing cheating
These guys do very well to cover up their tracks angry
So if he gets caught, he should answer for it

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
dechandel:
Investigate what?? Men will always be men? this is you endorsing cheating
These guys do very well to cover up their tracks angry
So if he gets caught, he should answer for it

Yes he will

What i mean is we women can most of the time sense when a guy has a gf or wife ... Some girls know n still they carry on some dont but dont bother to find out ..

So are you telling me you meet a guy u go out or whatever even before you do dont you ask have you got a girlfriend blah blah blah ...
These are the basics.

If she dont ask he would never say ... Its like i ask a guy so are you single he says erm its kinda of complicated ... meaning possibility theres is some1 else
But im not endorsing cheating ( never said that) its my own personal take on men.
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by NairalandPolice1(m): 12:00am On Apr 06, 2015
mirexxx:
cool! simple! No shouting! smiley

but u'r shouting
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by mirexxx(f): 12:07am On Apr 06, 2015
fullblast:
OveR? Not when he's skillful in touching u deep down where u can never resist it. Don't be a Ghadaffi, be as wise as GEJ.
gringrin
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by dechandel(f): 12:07am On Apr 06, 2015
Lala247:

Yes he will

What i mean is we women can most of the time sense when a guy has a gf or wife ... Some girls know n still they carry on some dont but dont bother to find out ..

So are you telling me you meet a guy u go out or whatever even before you do dont you ask have you got a girlfriend blah blah blah ...
These are the basics.

If she dont ask he would never say ... Its like i ask a guy so are you single he says erm its kinda of complicated ... meaning possibility theres is some1 else
A guy who has got game wont tell you about his complicated whatever. He will give you a simple straight answer composed of what you want to hear grin
If you like dig up his waec certificate, you wont find any relationship status on his name and he will be married o.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 06, 2015
dechandel:
A guy who has got game wont tell you about his complicated whatever. He will give you a simple straight answer composed of what you want to hear grin
If you like dig up his waec certificate, you wont find any relationship status on his name and he will be married o.

smiley when you get older its easier to spot the game players....
And their game weakens......They can only play for so long..but like i said its my personal take on men, i can just tell ....

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by mirexxx(f): 12:12am On Apr 06, 2015
NairalandPolice1:
but u'r shouting
how?
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by mirexxx(f): 12:14am On Apr 06, 2015
dechandel:
gringrin
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by nairalife2013(m): 12:23am On Apr 06, 2015
mirexxx:
i will drag him on the floor to the American court! grin grin
u mean just like this?!

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by NairalandPolice1(m): 12:26am On Apr 06, 2015
mirexxx:
how?
the exclamation marks (!)
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 06, 2015
mirexxx:
wickedt gringringrin

imagine your man, instead of apologizing, now offered her his pants/shorts and a jacket and walked her to the door lipsrsealed this one na final heart attack!
diddydiva
Nneka
dechandel
i wont wait to see that cheesy
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by mirexxx(f): 12:29am On Apr 06, 2015
NairalandPolice1:
nairalife2013 you cracked Me up! gringrin
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by mirexxx(f): 12:32am On Apr 06, 2015
diddydiva:
i wont wait to see that cheesy
best answer cheesy
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 06, 2015
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by Nobody: 12:43am On Apr 06, 2015
~ How will he get caught in the first place .. Is he a Dundee?
I have never seen it happen in real life except in nollywood and nollywood is miles away from being intelligent..

This is a lesson to all cheating fellas..Always lock the door with the key when you are busy hitting that dam, so if your main girl comes knocking, you would have time to hide the one you are making out with in the ward robe or something and act like nothing happened cheesy ...whatever you do, just don't get caught... damn!
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by mirexxx(f): 12:44am On Apr 06, 2015
NairalandPolice1:
oh! yeah! wink
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by Emaprince: 1:02am On Apr 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
4. Constantly court the attention of other males but scream blue murder when the males themselves try to interact with the opposite gender.
I thought I'm the only one that noticed this in women.
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by mirexxx(f): 1:10am On Apr 06, 2015
Emaprince:
I thought I'm the only one that noticed this in women.
okay you both noticed it! now go to bed tongue
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by naijaboiy: 1:23am On Apr 06, 2015
All these girls wey wan walk away,,where una dey waka go?
grin
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by nairalife2013(m): 1:36am On Apr 06, 2015
mirexxx:
nairalife2013 you cracked Me up! gringrin
yeah. I stole my wife's stealthmodescreensaver to crack u up! I hit her helpless & run! Presently She's asleep like a baby she is; and old men just wanna hav som nite e-fun!
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by Nobody: 1:52am On Apr 06, 2015
naijaboiy:
All these girls wey wan walk away,,where una dey waka go?
grin
Ask them grin

I'm not walking away, i will stay and fight angry
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by naijaboiy: 1:59am On Apr 06, 2015
Nneka123:
Ask them grin

I'm not walking away, i will stay and fight angry
Don't mind them. grin

It mustn't necessarily be physical fight. But I know it's fhuucking hard to see such a scene and just walk away without showing any bit of reaction.

Although that's the best action. cheesy
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by Nobody: 2:09am On Apr 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

Don't mind them. grin

It mustn't necessarily be physical fight. But I know it's fhuucking hard to see such a scene and just walk away without showing any bit of reaction.

Although that's the best action. cheesy
yeah! that's where i will blow my big grammar, and show him, i could be a good actress grin, if he talks while I'm talking, i will start breaking dishes. grin
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by Kazrem(m): 5:18am On Apr 06, 2015
mirexxx:
i will drag him on the floor to the American court! grin grin
break
bottle on top d guy head.

That's just what you will do.
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by Kazrem(m): 5:22am On Apr 06, 2015
mirexxx:
okay you both noticed it! now go to bed tongue
mirexxx always keeping late and instructing one to go to bed since 13BC
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 06, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin grin
Act like nothing happened. Keep on loving him, accept his apologies and move on.
And let his conscience rot in wonder grin grin
and secretly give him poison abi?
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by uprightman(m): 5:43am On Apr 06, 2015
mirexxx:
How would you react If you caught him in the very act?? the man you so much love and adore! lipsrsealed shocked
I need genuine responses plz

don't come here and form "I would just walk away" lol tongue i know some girls here go break bottle on top d guy head

these niggas ain't loyal mehn! undecided
cc:
Lala247
Rokiatu
Missclasssy
diddydiva
Mizmycoli
dechandel
Marieolae
EroticAngelina
Farano
twaci
Nneka123
lalasticlala
you don't have right to do any thing. afterall,you are not married. na so you waka come she waka come.two of you are intruders.
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by Paolslhhd: 6:06am On Apr 06, 2015
Na wa for Nigeria
Meanwhile Buhari and Tinubu Clash in Abuja resulting to insults Read The News Here
[url=polucbbxbxb..com]Read The Gist Here:
[/url]

[url=polucbbxbxb..com]http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/buhari-and-tinubu-clash-abuja-resulting-to-insults-pipeline-in-delta/[/url]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Check Out The Backside Of This Lady In The Pool, Is It Real Or Fake(photos, 18+) / Girlz And Big Dick / Women Are Essentially Children (WAEC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.