Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,068 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3050880 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (2202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by TrueHeart365(m): 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
bidexiii:
Guys s I will be posting a video of Nigeria armed forces inside Sambisa forest carrying out "mopping out operations ".

It's a 40 minute video, and am.going to upload it in midnight because of the length. Stay tuned..... grin

pls post it with the youtube link. i prefer to download
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
TrueHeart365:

pls post it with the youtube link. i prefer to download

Of course my youtube channel....... . . cool
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Katyusha(m): 2:34am On Jul 07, 2016
bidexiii:

Of course my youtube channel....... . . cool
ANTICIPATING!!

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Katyusha(m): 2:47am On Jul 07, 2016
Pls can someone paste the link to Oga Bidexii's Youtube channel? Thanks.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:21am On Jul 07, 2016
WATCH ; FRONTLINE MOPPING UP OPERATION...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJQq9qowRNE
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:22am On Jul 07, 2016
Katyusha:
ANTICIPATING!!

sorry the video was lenghty and the network is somehow bad... shocked
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:25am On Jul 07, 2016
Katyusha:
Pls can someone paste the link to Oga Bidexii's Youtube channel? Thanks.

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin

naijmilvideos
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:39am On Jul 07, 2016
EID-EL FITR: TROOPS CELEBRATE SALAH AMID FIGHT AGAINST INSURGENCY

The Chief of the Air Staff (CAS), Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar was back again in the Northeast today for routine visit to the operational area. His visit this time around coincides with Eid-el-Fitr celebration which afforded him the opportunity to feast with troops in Maiduguri and Yola. Instead of staying back at home like any other person to enjoy Salah celebration with his immediate family, Air Marshal Abubakar chose to spend the day with his bigger family – the Air Force family. The CAS, by this demonstration of commitment, has shown once again that he is both an inspirational leader and a devout Muslim.

As usual, Air Mshl Abubakar did not miss the opportunity of the Salah celebration to appreciate the troops for their selflessness and sacrifices. Conveying warm greetings from the Commander-in-Chief, President Muhammadu Buhari CFR, the CAS urged the troops not to be complacent even as he expressed the belief that the fight against insurgency is at its tail end. Air Mshl Abubakar reiterated the commitment of the current NAF administration to continue to provide the necessary training, adequate equipment as well as boosts the welfare of personnel and their dependants. Troops celebrated the Salah midway between brief stay on ground to enjoy the day and getting airborne as fighter jets were scrambled intermittently to undertake strike missions.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:43am On Jul 07, 2016
MORE...

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:45am On Jul 07, 2016
MORE......

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:48am On Jul 07, 2016
MORE.....

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:52am On Jul 07, 2016
Today, Wednesday 6th July 2016 history is being made as we have attained another milestone in the fight against terrorism and insurgency in Nigeria. For the first time in six years the good people of Borno and Yobe States had Eid el fitr celebrations without restriction of vehicular movement and lock down of the States as well as the formal reopening of the most important road from Maiduguri-Mafa-Dikwa-Gomboru Ngala-Cameroon and beyond. To the credit of the Nigerian military, other Security Agencies, Civilian JTF and the well meaning and peace loving people of our country, peace and security is gradually coming back into our societies.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Katyusha(m): 8:07am On Jul 07, 2016
bidexiii:

NICE!!!!!! Is it complete and ok for download now?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:22am On Jul 07, 2016
Katyusha:
NICE!!!!!! Is it complete and ok for download now?

Yeap....
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Katyusha(m): 8:24am On Jul 07, 2016
bidexiii:

Yeap....
Thanks..ill do the needful. grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
#AFSF DEEP SEA DIVING/SWIMMING.....

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
I use ur stuffs bidexii on twitter
Is d video good to go
Make I watch kawai
Happy sallah henry240, giles14, every body ma
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
IbnSultaan:
I use ur stuffs bidexii on twitter
Is d video good to go
Make I watch kawai
Happy sallah henry240, gile, every body ma

Of of course YES...... grin

And happy sallah to you. wink
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
Car bomb kills 11 soldiers in Libya’s Benghazi

A car bomb killed 11 soldiers in Libya’s second city Benghazi as they held evening prayers on the first day of the Eid al-Fitr holiday, a military source said Thursday.
Benghazi has been hit by repeated bombings since troops under the command of controversial General Khalifa Haftar drove Islamist fighters out of most of the city earlier this year.
Haftar refuses to recognise a joint military command set by the UN-backed unity government in Tripoli, saying he still takes orders from a rival administration based in the far eastern city of Tobruk.

Wednesday’s blast follows a car bomb targeting a security chief that killed two people on Sunday and a June 24 bombing that killed four civilians.
Meanwhile, a MiG-23 fighter jet of Haftar’s air force crashed in the west of Benghazi on Wednesday, killing its pilot, a spokesman said.
“The crash was due to a technical fault,” Ahmad al-Mismari, spokesman of the Haftar-led army command, told AFP.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
bidexiii:

nice video,
seeing a raw and unedited video has its own charm

thanks

on a funny note
i wonder how many destitute chickens ended up as dinner for the boys in action ? grin grin grin
the boys deserved chicken roast for the hard work. cheesy cheesy cheesy

also bidexiii do u have any pictures of NA field kitchen?
would love to see one
thanks
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
bidexiii:

Of of course YES...... grin

And happy sallah to you. wink

The intro sha is the reason we hv bad human right record ,Soldiers actiin on dead bas guy ,haba just blank it, others on point
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
nemesis2u:

nice video,
seeing a raw and unedited video has its own charm

thanks

on a funny note
i wonder how many BH chickens ended up as dinner for the boys in action ? grin grin grin
the boys deserved chicken roast for the hard work. cheesy cheesy cheesy

also bidexiii do u have any pictures of NA field kitchen?
would love to see one
thanks

And d video has being edited, a lot of part removed.

And a lot of tym there are chicken,goats & dogs ends up on the bois menu sometimes........ grin grin
And some lucky times snakes, bush rats and antelope end up has menu... shocked

As regarding NA or armed forces field kitchen on the frontline it's like local party cooking...... cheesy
I'll post some shaa.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
wink wink
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
bidexiii:

And d video has being edited, a lot of part removed.

And a lot of tym there are chicken,goats & dogs ends up on the bois menu sometimes........ grin grin
And some lucky times snakes, bush rats and antelope end up has menu... shocked

As regarding NA or armed forces field kitchen on the frontline it's like local party cooking...... cheesy
I'll post some shaa.

thanks

but wanted to see the cooking part grin

it is way more interesting cool
but thanks just keep an eye out for such pics.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by giles14(m): 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
IbnSultaan:
I use ur stuffs bidexii on twitter Is d video good to go Make I watch kawai Happy sallah henry240, giles14, every body ma
baba na, barka da sallah
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by giles14(m): 5:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
IbnSultaan:
I use ur stuffs bidexii on twitter Is d video good to go Make I watch kawai Happy sallah henry240, giles14, every body ma
baba na, barka da sallah
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by chinese8107: 5:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
off topic

I never thought this toy could drift on water

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by TrueHeart365(m): 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
IbnSultaan:

The intro sha is the reason we hv bad human right record ,Soldiers actiin on dead bas guy ,haba just blank it, others on point

what is this one talking about.

abeg carry that BS comot here
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
chinese8107:
off topic

Badass toys..... grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
nemesis2u:

thanks

but wanted to see the cooking part grin

it is way more interesting cool
but thanks just keep an eye out for such pics.

No problem, I'll do.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
Borno State Governor, COAS identify with Borno IDPs during Sallah celebrations in Dikwa, Borno State.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by MikeCZA: 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
chinese8107:
off topic
Would be seriously useful in countries like Tanzania, Nigeria etc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (2202) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.