Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,194 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3030519 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1411) (1412) (1413) (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stephandesward: 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
Odunayaw:
You're foolish. I asked you a simple question concerning your own question of bullet holes.

The sweep line of the shooters. Where did it start from, towards or away from the Toll gate.

Task your brain critically, the answer is there.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
Stephandesward:

Task your brain critically, the answer is there.
Take your own advice

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stephandesward: 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
Odunayaw:
Take your own advice

You are the one asking questions, because you can't think
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
Stephandesward:

I'm not saying shooting didn't happen, but were they shooting blanks? Or less than lethal rounds( though still capable of killing).
Was the motive to kill or scare away?

I believe we are on a military discussion thread. So I would say you know one or two things about bullets and their classifications.

From mear looking at the spent rounds recovered that day. Do they look like non lethal rounds?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
Stephandesward:

You are the one asking questions, because you can't think
After displaying tomfoolery by asking questions on Live rounds or blanks based on Sanwo-Olu's misinformation whereas there are proofs of spent shells and live videos of gunshot wounds. You're more stupid than I remember you kid

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
demolition:

I believe we are on a military discussion thread. So I would say you know one or two things about bullets and their classifications.

From mear looking at the spent rounds recovered that day. Do they look like non lethal rounds?
Isn't it amazing that after seeing such pictures, the baga can turn on his head and ask such question based on a fib of Sanwo-Olu?

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stephandesward: 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
demolition:

I actually saw blanks and spent live rounds, look there are so many inclusions in the toll story, till there are joint or independent analysis of the scene, we can only speculate..... but I don't think the motive was to kill.

The easiest anyone can do, is to go check for actual bullet sized holes and possibly grouping , that will tell a lot , another thing to look out for, what direction was most of the bullet holes, tells a lot about motive too
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
President to address the nation by 7pm
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
Stephandesward:

I actually saw blanks and spent live rounds, look there are so many inclusions in the toll story, till there are joint or independent analysis of the scene, we can only speculate..... but I don't think the motive was to kill.

The easiest anyone can do, is to go check for actual bullet sized holes and possibly grouping , that will tell a lot , another thing to look out for, what direction was most of the bullet holes, tells a lot about motive too

Oh So non lethal rounds can do this?
https://twitter.com/audu_oluwaseun/status/1319282148642226178?s=09

And this?

https://www.notion.so/Lekki-Toll-Gate-Broadcast-c44965157b7b4b99a1c4942fd6f731fe

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Faithful007: 5:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
Odunayaw:
President to address the nation by 7pm

he should go and rest. Always making his address look like a world cup final.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2020

Catch this Cruise:

Someone’s father who is a Govt public/civil servant, can die right now, leaving a massive warehouse full of palliatives meant for poor hungry Nigerians behind, locked up in unknown locations, till it expires. That’s how rotten & broken this system is. undecided angry

10 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joshjc(m): 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
The president might declare state of emergency
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba2407: 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
Odunayaw:
I honestly feel ashamed for not believing the Shi'ite Massacres and even Ipob own.

We won't lose focus sha. Reform the country
You didn't believe the Shite massacre? shocked shocked shocked They killed them in the hundred. Everyone living in Zaria knew of the development. After they were murdered, some thugs started stealing phones and other belongings of the dead people. Eventually they were given mass burial and the matter died down because they are Shia and "everyone hate them".

Buratai, Buhari and El Rufai have cases to answer in the ICC.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
Xbee007:

You didn't believe the Shite massacre? shocked shocked shocked They killed them in the hundred. Everyone living in Zaria knew of the development. After they were murdered, some thugs started stealing phones and other belongings of the dead people. Eventually they were given mass burial and the matter died down because they are Shia and "everyone hate them".

Buratai, Buhari and El Rufai have cases to answer in the ICC.
Make una forgive me for not believing at that time.

Now, Crocodile is smiling in Media space. Things are getting interesting

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Faithful007: 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
The government is responsible for more than 90% of the problems in Nigeria. Honestly all the frustrated peaceful protesters, unfortunate deranged hoodlums, depressed underfunded police, poverty conditioned thugs, political puppet soldiers etc. deserve better.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba2407: 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
I don't know what you all make out of this, but reviewing the evidence , i came to this conclusion earlier

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Tobiloba2407:
I don't know what you all make out of this, but reviewing the evidence , i came to this conclusion earlier
shocked

I believe in the coming days we'd get more clues into this stuff
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Oladeligt: 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
Tobiloba2407:
Politicians can do and Undo. I use to say this, Shekau is a saint when compared to our politicians. I pray that whoever is involved in the killing of defenseless people die miserable death. Amen

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Faithful007: 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
Tobiloba2407:
whom shall we blame now? Someone in power definitely organized that incident whether with soldiers or thugs. I just hope the real truth comes out. Mixture of truth and lies are making the whole country confused.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
Tobiloba2407:
What I mean by "Hijacked" things full ground.
Those responsible Govt or not

will suffer
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iboboyswag(m): 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
The same thing we have been saying here... Don't be to hasty to blame the government.

The signs have been there since the 15th, funny most armchair military strategists on here didn't catch on.

I was among the early protesters, but when I saw what was beginning to play out, I reached out and called for caution but by then, adrenaline and the false hope of more successes eroded careful wisdom.

There were 5th columnist elements and some people in the ranks of protesters know this but unfortunately, when faced with keeping your life by keeping silent, we all know what most would do.

Again, lead and support a protest at your own peril!

Mind the cause you join and promote lest you become a tool to be used to achieve an unintended goal.

No country sits by and watch when regime change replaces genuine agitations. The order is out now... Please stay home for your own good.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by BlackBaron: 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
Buhari IS A TYRANT.
DSS come and beat me. tongue

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Valkrie: 10:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
Tobiloba2407:

What a shame..!! Is this the operation crocodile cyber warfare smile they are talking about? Evidence abound that ambulance came and the army turn them back even with video evidence....the trouble within the soldiers and police on who to register the dead in the morgue is their...well this is Nigeria and the army always think nigeria is still in1960...!!!

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Shaytun: 12:04am On Oct 23, 2020
Something is really disturbing about this Lekki massacre.

There a lot of unanswered questions.

By now twitter and the media space should have been flooded with names of those killed in the protest.

During the first day of the protest when jimoh ishiaq was killed in oshogbo it didn’t take long before a gofund me account was created for his parent, the only gofund account I have seen being created is for oke whom we know didn’t die in the protest ground as alleged but was killed at home by hoodlums.

I’m hearing BBC and CNN is asking for any of the victims to come forward and share their story but so far I’ve seen none, some of us watched the dj switch ig live stream, there was gunshot certainly and I saw an injured protester with a shattered leg on the ground, another one had a bullet remove from his body with a plier??...I’m not discounting anything but we all have to agree a lot of things don’t match up.

We have a lot of unanswered questions, some say the military took the corpse away like during the shite protest.....but I believe by now a lot of family should have been coming forward or is it possible they’ve all been silenced by the government

Or maybe we should just hold on for a few days and see if any evidence comes up.

Sanwo Olu said they have the original footage from the incident, I think a lot of people would like to see that.

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Faithful007: 12:55am On Oct 23, 2020
Shaytun:
Something is really disturbing about this Lekki massacre.

There a lot of unanswered questions.

By now twitter and the media space should have been flooded with names of those killed in the protest.

During the first day of the protest when jimoh ishiaq was killed in oshogbo it didn’t take long before a gofund me account was created for his parent, the only gofund account I have seen being created is for oke whom we know didn’t die in the protest ground as alleged but was killed at home by hoodlums.

I’m hearing BBC and CNN is asking for any of the victims to come forward and share their story but so far I’ve seen none, some of us watched the dj switch ig live stream, there was gunshot certainly and I saw an injured protester with a shattered leg on the ground, another one had a bullet remove from his body with a plier??...I’m not discounting anything but we all have to agree a lot of things don’t match up.

We have a lot of unanswered questions, some say the military took the corpse away like during the shite protest.....but I believe by now a lot of family should have been coming forward or is it possible they’ve all been silenced by the government

Or maybe we should just hold on for a few days and see if any evidence comes up.

Sanwo Olu said they have the original footage from the incident, I think a lot of people would like to see that.
bro, there will always be unanswered questions. So far it happened in Nigeria. Don't think we'll find out what happened exactly. Many parties are still lying and will keep lying. I know for sure that there are many false death alarms but I'm also sure that the government is still heavily lying. If they can deny that thugs led in with obvious government land cruiser prados what will they not deny. During a call with a family friend in abuja the night prior to the government vehicle being spotted directing those thugs, I was told that some sponsored thugs from a certain tribe just touched down at a place called nyaya. The next day, we saw those videos. Now for the lekki incident, we may not know who sponsored and who exactly shot, whether army or thug, but you see this Nigerian government, they're not innocent at all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Kalapizim(m): 6:16am On Oct 23, 2020
BlackBaron:
Buhari IS A TYRANT.
DSS come and beat me. tongue
They have been a disgrace with their actions.

To think I almost joined that organization, so this is what I might have been ordered to do! Oh God

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Hennynitan(m): 6:29am On Oct 23, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 6:42am On Oct 23, 2020
The only thing I'm sure about here is that soldiers fired into the air in both of the videos seen.

possibilities;

-Soldiers actually fired live ammo into the air which came down and killed or injured some people then left blanks behind to clear their trace,
OR
-thugs used by politician shot the protesters(I don't think so)
OR
-some protesters tried self protection and mistakenly shot their colleagues with the 9mm in the photo
OR
-Stampede led to injured or led to death of the protesters.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Hennynitan(m): 7:02am On Oct 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by persius555(m): 7:23am On Oct 23, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1411) (1412) (1413) (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: bidexiii and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.