Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1807) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3028150 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1804) (1805) (1806) (1807) (1808) (1809) (1810) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
Who is that person blurring the pictures of dead terrorists embarassed

A jet also responded to the Banki attack and I’m yet to see pictures embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

I have pictures, but E too big

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2021
The weapon before it was blown off, I can't say it enough, we need more eyes in the sky, the NAF must secure the Airforce base, I feel ISWAP would come for it soonest, it's been their show stopper.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by BlackBaron: 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
Some of you underestimate how fluid alliances could be in the NE/NW. That some groups have already easily switched over from adversaries to allies (study Syria) shouldn't surprise anyone and any denial it could happen are hear-say.

Bandits and terrorists groups already have a common enemy in the Nigerian state, fail to isolate the 2 crises and the 2 groups would easily link up. Bandits are essentially out for ransoms and bounties which can be easily provided via salaries or territory control.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

That's the only picture I can lay my hands on
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
cutievik:

I love the caption ?
"From propaganda to roast grin"

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
cutievik:

Share them naa..

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
OFF TOPIC

Would you pick the money if the pin of the grenade was removed and it's carefully placed on the money grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2021
cutievik:

That picture was taken Dhi al-Qidah 1442: sometime this month.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
Xbee007:

That picture was taken Dhi al-Qidah 1442: sometime this month.

Make him resize am
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by AskiaHarem(m): 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2021
Bad or good news people's depending on what side you stand on in the conflict. Tigray's provincial capital, Mekelle has claimed to have been captured by the TPLF after devastating losses to the Ethiopian and Eritrean army with supposedly thousands of troops taken prisoner, multiple aircraft shot down and many armored vehicles captured. The Ethiopian and Eritrean troops have been allegedly responsible for extreme atrocities against the Tigrayans.

-courtesy of Shadowprimezero

I had no idea Eritrean troops where even directly involved in the conflict shocked

Once again I swear if this had been Nigeria and BokoHarem achieved this Nigeria would be getting LIT THE HECK UP on international media.

It amazes me how a terrorist cell that resides IN A SINGLE STATE OUT OF 36 in a SINGLE FOREST that SPARSELY attacks a few towns every now and then at the furthest tip of the country away from 95% of the population confirms the DOOM, GLOOM, AND END OF NIGERIA but separatist insurrectionist capturing a capital, multiple cities/towns, capturing/killing soldiers & civilians in the hundreds by the week is NO BIG DEAL BY COMPARISON. "Ethiopia's FINE they can handle it & better off than Nigeria many would say now here and across the globe. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Geronimoe: 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Wetin you want carry their faces do? Or you want see if you don buy debino(date fruit) from them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joscofelix2: 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
Geronimoe:

Wetin you want carry their faces do? Or you want see if you don buy debino(date fruit) from them?
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2021
Geronimoe:

grin grin grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by komekn(m): 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
joscofelix2:
what do you know about battlefield, you ipob terrorist. let me give a hilux or join me next week as i tour to deep field , if you refused, then do come and make rubbish comment on this thread

You lack knowledge in the first instance but it's obvious you are anchored in ignorance. You think you can see but you don't know your blind.

I am unadulterated and undiluted from the Uhrobo tribe in Delta state. So your first crass allegation of " ipob terrorist " shows your myopic sense of reasoning and your limited education.

It would not have taken you that much to go through my past posts to have some idea of where I am coming from and where I have been. Ignorance is bliss, you did not do that.

To the man who knows nothing but thinks he knows everything, when wise men talk, in his stupidity he thinks it's foolishness.

Nuff Said.

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
bidexiii:
OFF TOPIC

Would you pick the money if the pin of the grenade was removed and it's carefully placed on the money grin
If you mean like its a booby trap. Na to find long stick knock am away like golf cheesy
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2021
Odunayaw:
If you mean like its a booby trap. Na to find long stick knock am away like golf cheesy

You'll eventually loose the money and endanger your life grin
Just pick the grenade and hold tight to the lever because the safety pin ring has been removed and throw it and pick the money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
NIGERIAN ARMY STRATEGIC TO SECURITY IN SUB SAHARAN REGION...GENERAL DAOUDA OF SENEGAL

The Inspector General of the Senegalese Armed Forces, Major General Elhadji Daouda Niang has noted the strategic role of the Nigerian Army (NA) in securing sub-Saharan Africa. He made this submission when he paid a courtesy call on the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), Major General Faruk Yahaya at the Army Headquarters, today 28 June, 2021. General Daouda said he was at the Army Headquarters to strengthen the cordial relationship between the NA and Senegalese Army.

While congratulating the COAS on his appointment, the Inspector General of the |Senegalese Armed Forces also used the opportunity to condole with the NA and government of Nigeria over the demise of the Late COAS, Lieutenant General Ibrahim Attahiru, who died alongside ten other personnel in the air mishap of 21 May, 2021.

He said the NA holds a strategic position in the security architecture of Africa and the West Africa sub region, having contributed immensely in sustaining peace in many African countries which has translated to sustainable development of the continent.

General Niang noted that Senegal and Nigeria have common security challenges, that require enhanced cooperation between the Armed Forces of both countries. He assured NA of support and synergy in the ongoing fight against Boko Haram insurgents and other security challenges facing the Sub-Saharan region.

Responding, the COAS, Major General Faruk Yahaya expressed appreciation to the Inspector General of the Senegalese Armed Forces for the visit. He further stated that it is heartwarming and a morale booster to the NA, noting that the visit will further strengthen the existing cordial relationship. He added that the collaboration will foster effective policing of the international borders towards checkmating the proliferation of small arms and light weapons.

General Yahaya said both countries shared similar challenges, noting that the collaboration of the Armies of both countries will promote stability in the region. He called for
improved cooperation in the areas of training of personnel through exchange programmes.

ONYEMA NWACHUKWU
Brigadier General
Director Army Public Relations
28 June 2021

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nemesis4you: 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
bidexiii:
OFF TOPIC

I would if they were 100 dollar bills

First find a strong thread or a tape

Lift the grenade with the lever held tight to it

Tightly tie the thread / tape around grenade with the lever

Pick the money & put it into my pocket

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2021
Nemesis4you:

Then buy Suya with like half. Coz problem nor dey finish.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2021
demolition:
Then buy Suya with like half. Coz problem nor dey finish.
+ Kunu aya...God no go shame us grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2021
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Roan77: 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2021
AskiaHarem:
Bad or good news people's depending on what side you stand on in the conflict. Tigray's provincial capital, Mekelle has claimed to have been captured by the TPLF after devastating losses to the Ethiopian and Eritrean army with supposedly thousands of troops taken prisoner, multiple aircraft shot down and many armored vehicles captured. The Ethiopian and Eritrean troops have been allegedly responsible for extreme atrocities against the Tigrayans.

I had no idea Eritrean troops where even directly involved in the conflict shocked

Once again I swear if this had been Nigeria and BokoHarem achieved this Nigeria would be getting LIT THE HECK UP on international media.

It amazes me how a terrorist cell that resides IN A SINGLE STATE OUT OF 36 in a SINGLE FOREST that SPARSELY attacks a few towns every now and then at the furthest tip of the country away from 95% of the population confirms the DOOM, GLOOM, AND END OF NIGERIA but separatist insurrectionist capturing a capital, multiple cities/towns, capturing/killing soldiers & civilians in the hundreds by the week is NO BIG DEAL BY COMPARISON. "Ethiopia's FINE they can handle it & better off than Nigeria many would say now here and across the globe. undecided

But how did they manage to capture this thousands of soldiers in weeks? Did they voluntarily surrendered?
Can someone please enlighten me?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2021
Toast cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
Odunayaw:
+ Kunu aya...God no go shame us grin

You are mouthed boss. cheesy cheesy
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
Nemesis4you:

A more better option here mate....... grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
AskiaHarem:

Mr. Man, stop comparing what is happening in Nigeria with what is happening in Ethiopia. Ethiopia is fighting a civil war.

Is just like when the Eastern region was at war with Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
Roan77:

But how did they manage to capture this thousands of soldiers in weeks? Did they voluntarily surrendered?
Can someone please enlighten me?
They lost a battle. So they surrendered. The Ethiopian central government overestimated their military strength.

War no be child's play.

The party in charge of Tigray region feel the Federal Government dey do pass them power, this is what lead to the war.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2021
Fighters from the Nigerian Islamist group Boko Haram pledged #allegiance to rivals the Islamic State West African Province (ISWAP) after the former group’s leader died...

Following the death of Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau last month, the video fuels fears that #ISWAP is consolidating control of the #insurgency in northeastern Nigeria..

The two groups have engaged in a violent rivalry for years, and if ISWAP absorbs Boko Haram fighters, that could focus #attention on fighting Nigerian Army.

[/b]These boko guys no dey finish[b]

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stephandesward: 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
bidexiii:
OFF TOPIC

Lol, nothing a duct tape can't solve....even grenades with pins, I still tape them....i really dislike grenades, and people under estimate their destructive power

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nemesis4you: 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
Odunayaw:

A likely outcome of you trying to golf a armed grenade grin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1804) (1805) (1806) (1807) (1808) (1809) (1810) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.