Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3028042 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by BlackBaron: 3:41am On Jul 02, 2021
Over to DSS,

We hope this is not the end of raids for troublemakers.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by AskiaHarem(m): 3:47am On Jul 02, 2021
BlackBaron:
Over to DSS,

Thank you.
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:15am On Jul 02, 2021
Toju200:
Recovered by DSS from igboho house raid

I think by now he knows what best for him, he should be on his way sneaking out of the country.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:21am On Jul 02, 2021
PRESS BRIEFING AT THE NATIONAL HEADQUARTERS OF THE DEPARTMENT OF STATE SERVICES (DSS) ABUJA ON A JOINT SECURITY OPERATION ON
1ST JULY, 2021 AT IBADAN, OYO STATE

In the early hours (about 0134 hours) of today, 1st July, 2021, a joint team of security operatives raided the residence of Sunday Adeniyi Adeyemo a.k.a. SUNDAY IGBOHO at Soka, Ibadan, Oyo State. This was based on intelligence that he had stockpiled arms in the place. On approach to the residence, the team came under heavy gun attack by nine (9) men, suspected to be IGBOHO’s guards. Six (6) of them were armed with AK-47 gun and Three (3) others, with Pump-Action riffles.

2. In the course of the exchange, two (2) of IGBOHO’s armed men were gunned down while the rest were subdued and arrested. Only one operative who was shot by the assailants on his right hand sustained injury. He has however received medical attention and is very stable.

3. Afterwards, the team procedurally searched the house and subsequently recovered the following among others:
i. Seven (7) AK-47 assault rifles;
ii. Three (3) Pump Action guns;
iii. Thirty (30) fully charged AK-47 magazines;
iv. Five Thousand (5,000) rounds of 7.62mm ammunition;
v. Five (5) Cutlasses, One (1) Jack knife, One (1) Pen Knife
vi. Two (2) Pistol holsters;
vii. One (1) binoculars
viii. A wallet containing Five (5) US Dollars in one (1) Dollar denomination; local and international driver’s licences in his name, ATM Cards, a German residence permit No. YO2N6K1NY bearing his name;
ix. Two (2) whistles;
x. Fifty (5) Cartridges;
xi. Eighteen (18) Walkie-Talkies;
xii. Three Voodoo charm jackets/traditional body armour;
xiii. Two (2) Laptops (One (1) Toshiba and One (1) Compaq); and
xiv. His International Passport and those of many others (as displayed here). Further exploitation and forensic analysis are ongoing.

4. Aside the items recovered from the building, about thirteen (13) suspects including twelve (12) males and one (1) female were arrested and brought to Abuja. While one suspect is being profiled, the other twelve (12) paraded here are:
i. Abdulateef OFEYAGBE
ii. Amoda BABATUNDE aka Lady K (female)
iii. Tajudeen ERINOYEN
iv. Diakola ADEMOLA
v. Abideen SHITTU
vi. Jamiu NOAH
vii. Ayobami DONALD
viii. Adelabe USMAN
ix. Oluwafelumi KUNLE
x. Raji KAZEEM
xi. Taiwo OPEYEMI and
xii. Bamidele SUNDAY.

5. Highlights of this brief are to:
i. Inform Nigerians and the world that Sunday IGBOHO and his group, in the guise of campaign for self-determination, have become well-armed and determined to undermine public order. This, the arrests and seizures are, no doubt, a confirmation of a grand plan by IGBOHO and his cohorts to wage a violent insurrection against the Nigerian State.
ii. Alert foreign missions and licencing authorities within and outside Nigeria about this development and the possibility that IGBOHO could declare some of his personal permit and identity cards missing in order to seek their replacement.
iii. Apprise stakeholders that the Five (5) AK-47 assault rifles recovered from the building are suspected to be those collected by IGBOHO’s men from Nigerian Customs and Immigration personnel at Idi Iroko, Ogun State.

6. The gun duel which lasted for an hour offered IGBOHO the chance to escape. Sunday ADEYEMO a.k.a Sunday IGBOHO is now on the run. IGBOHO may run as far as he can. He may hide as long as he wants. He might have attacked security operatives as his strength carried him. But this will be the end of his shenanigans. Soon, he will not have a hiding place. His strength will sure fail him. And the law will catch up with him. The law may be slow. But it will be steady.

7. Consequently, ADEYEMO/IGBOHO is advised to turn himself in to the nearest security agency. Those cheering and eulogising him may appeal to or advise him to do the needful. He should surrender himself to the appropriate authorities. He or anyone can never be above the law. Meanwhile, those arrested will be charged accordingly.

Peter Afunanya, Ph.D
Public Relations Officer
Department of State Services
National Headquarters
Abuja.
1st July, 2021

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:22am On Jul 02, 2021
More.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:22am On Jul 02, 2021
Conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 7:07am On Jul 02, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Chai see as I Dey look AK-47 and Pump action
Like Toy. Northeast has really messed up my psychological thinking cool

I said this samething to myself when I saw those arms yesterday grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Salatavor: 7:24am On Jul 02, 2021
bidexiii:
More.
These is not progress or good result. Let them post the arrest of bandits and Boko Haram members.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by NewDelhi(m): 7:35am On Jul 02, 2021
What a big shame on the Nigerian army
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:36am On Jul 02, 2021
Salatavor:
These is not progress or good result. Let them post the arrest of bandits and Boko Haram members.

Says who..... For you or someone else, like I said earlier some people are still wallowing in shock over the event that's has happened few days back.. undecided
And more shocks are still coming !

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 02, 2021
Salatavor:
I don't even believe all this lamba by the DSS.

Some comments on this thread dey always make me cheesy

The day I posted a FB page by Sowore, where he said Kanu was kidnapped in an African country, someone said is a lie grin

Another person talk say nah Fulani militias and some Yorubas planned the unprovoked attack on Igboho house grin

Another one wey call himself rice, the only thing I could get in all what he wrote is that nobody was killed in the attack on Sunday Igboho house.

One other mumu talk say make them ignore me, but he is always putting all his might in quoting me like say e dey see me for dream grin

I just dey gbadun this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 02, 2021
Since the DSS don say they find all this guns in his House, I expect them to arrest him and prosecute him. It shouldn't stop with a media trial alone.

But Sunday fall himself hand with all this arms e get for house, him go let make them yeye am too now grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EricBraven: 8:05am On Jul 02, 2021
Everybody go collect with time, bubu bin dey watch him step before so una no go call am dictator but now e no send anybody

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:07am On Jul 02, 2021
BlackBaron:
Over to DSS,

Thank you.

Lol you want DSS to search for ISWAP in Borno? That should be out of their jurisdiction na. Here is strictly military cool

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 02, 2021
EricBraven:
Everybody go collect with time, bubu bin dey watch him step before so una no go call am dictator but now e no send anybody
I will start believing this when armed herdsmen start collecting too grin

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 02, 2021
There is tension in Enugu State as men of the Nigerian Army reportedly invaded two communities in the Nkanu East and Nkanu West local government areas of the state.

PUNCH Metro gathered that the affected communities are Ekpoffo and Akpugo.

Although the reason for the invasion could not be immediately ascertained, villagers who spoke from their hidings told our correspondent on Thursday it might not be unconnected with the recent sacking of herdsmen who were terrorising the area.

Some also believed that the invasion could be the directive of the Presidency to security agencies to hunt down Biafran agitators in the South-East region.

Community sources told our correspondent that the soldiers invaded Ekpoffo on Wednesday and whisked away some youths to unknown destinations.

A source said, “Soldiers numbering over 100 stormed Ekpoffo community in Nkanu East around 7.30pm on Wednesday. They moved from place to place, ransacking houses. Before then, they had blocked major roads leading to the community before swooping on the residents.

“I don’t know how many people were abducted yesterday (Wednesday). They were looking for our youths, but many of them had run away.”

The source also noted that the soldiers returned on Thursday with policemen and personnel of the Department of State Services and blocked all access roads leading to the community.

Another community source told our correspondent that the soldiers also invaded Ndiagu- Akpugo community and razed some houses.

“They went to the house belonging to a man popularly known as Bebia at Ugwu-agba in Ndiagu-Akpugo. They didn’t see anyone, so the soldiers set the house ablaze.

“As I am speaking to you, our young men have run away and some members of the community are relocating to the state capital in fear for their lives,” he added.

The traditional ruler of Adamagu Akpawfu community, Igwe Christopher Nnamani, who resides in the Enugu metropolis, said he received several phone calls from his subjects informing him of the invasion.

“I am on my way to my palace; come there so I can see who I am speaking with. I won’t like to speak with someone I have not seen on the telephone,” he said.

The Deputy Director, Army Public Relations, 82 Division, Enugu, Col. Abubakar Abdullahi, declined comment when contacted by our correspondent on the incident.

He also did not respond to text messages as of the time of filing this report.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Daniel Ndukwe, when contacted on the telephone also declined comment.

He later switched off his phone.
Source: https://punchng.com/Youths-flee-as-soldiers-invade-Enugu-community-for-sacking-herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 02, 2021
Police parade people arrested at Sunday Igboho residence along with Lady K.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6HR3ll5suk

The Department of State Services has parade 11 men and a woman arrested after a fierce fu battle with Sunday Adeniyi Adeyemo alias Igboho in Ibadan, Oyo State in the early hours of today.

The operatives recovered a cache of arms and also took the suspects to Abuja while Igboho escaped.

They were paraded this night by the Public Relations Officer of the DSS, Dr. Peter Afunanya.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/dss-parades-12-allies-of-sunday-igboho-arrested-in-night-raid-as-igboho-escapes-as-fierce-gun-battle/?amp=1
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 02, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission In Nigeria, Demands Full Protection, Unconditional Release As British Citizen

Kanu, in the letter exclusively obtained SaharaReporters and written by his legal counsel, Aloy Ejimakor, on Thursday, said the British authorities must declare that he is not a criminal but "a person who possesses a political opinion which the Nigerian authorities are seeking to suppress using punishment of some sort."

The Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, has written to the British High Commissioner in Nigeria, Catriona Laing, asking that the British authorities file a Diplomatic Note with Nigeria's Federal High Court indicating Britain's sovereign interest in his trial as a British citizen

The IPOB leader was arrested and detained since Sunday with the Department of State Services in Abuja and had been taken to court in chains and handcuffs while his trial was adjourned to July 26.

In a copy of the letter to the UK High Commissioner, made available to SaharaReporters on Thursday night, Ejimakor reiterated that Kanu, being a British citizen, did not travel with a Nigerian passport to Kenya where he was abducted.

Ejimakor, in the letter titled, "Re: Urgent Request for Consular Assistance to OKWU-KANU, Nwannekaenyi Nnamdi Kenny (a British Citizen)", established legal, political and diplomatic reasons to defend the pro-Biafra secessionist Leader.

He also established that there was no extant order of extradition by any British court that was officially processed to deport Kanu from Kenya to Nigeria. He, therefore, asked the British Government to demand the release of Kanu urgently.

The letter reads, "We are solicitors to the above-named British citizen, on whose behalf and Instruction we write this letter to request urgent Consular assistance to him. Mr. Okwu-Kanu (aka Nnamdi Kanu) is the Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and Director of Radio Biafra, both of which are corporate citizens of the United Kingdom.

"Mr. Kanu resides in the United Kingdom, from which soil he departed on an overseas trip on or about June 19, 2021, on a British Passport No: 556543086 (copy of biographic page attached herewith).

"We are reliably informed that while he was on said overseas travel, he was intercepted in Kenya by Nigeria's foreign security agents and brought to Nigeria against his will on or about June 27, 2021, and 'arraigned' before the Federal High Court in Abuja without the benefit of Counsel on June 29, 2031. Currently, he is being detained in the Directorate of State Security Services (DSS) custody in Abuja.

"Your Excellency, permit us to point to a few legal, political and diplomatic issues that have been implicated in this matter. They are;

"Mr Kanu is a British citizen travelling on a valid British passport when he was seized in a third country and forcibly brought to Nigeria. Such an act constitutes an unlawful rendition of a bonafide British citizen.

"He was not travelling on Nigerian passport or the passport of any other country, including that of Kenya. There is no extant Order of extradition by any British Court or any other foreign Court (including Kenya) and we are informed that no pending extradition proceedings are standing against him in Britain or Kenya.

"There is no deportation Order by any Kenyan Court or other authority that made him subject to deportation. But if there was, the country of his deportation should have been Britain on which passport he was travelling. Deporting him to Nigeria just because he was born in Nigeria, but not travelling on her passport, is unlawful under international law.

"The enterprise upon which Mr Kanu is engaged, which is: seeking the restoration of the defunct State of Biafra through a referendum is a protected political opinion (i.e. self-determination) under British and Nigerian Laws, where it is enacted at CAP A9, Article 20, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.

"In our view, the manner of his interception and forcible deportation to Nigeria is extra-legal and does not comport with the pertinent international laws and treaties to which Nigeria is subject."

Ejimakor also asked the British authorities to view Kanu as a political prisoner entitled to a set of political opinions and not a criminal.

"Based on the foregoing, we hereby make the following Prayers; That Mr Kanu be granted every possible Consular assistance to which he is entitled as a British citizen; that Mr Kanu be categorized as a high profile political prisoner or a prisoner of conscience and be thus rendered the highest diplomatic protection under municipal and international laws.

"That the Nigerian authorities be prevailed upon to immediately allow access to Mr Kanu by his Lawyers, Doctors and Family members.

"That the Nigerian authorities be prevailed upon to immediately avail Mr Kanu the opportunity of being taken to any hospital of his choice for medical examination.

"That the British authorities file a Diplomatic Note or other legal processes with Nigeria's Federal High Court and the Office of the Attorney General of Nigeria indicating her sovereign interest in Mr Kanu's matter.

"That the British authorities declare that Mr Kanu is not a criminal but a person who possesses a political opinion the Nigerian authorities seek to suppress using punishment of some sort.

"That the British authorities urgently demand the unconditional release of Mr Kanu from detention. While we await your urgent and most favourable considerations of our Prayers, please be assured of our highest esteem for Your Excellency, the High Commission and the British Government," the letter added.

https://saharareporters.com/2021/07/01/nnamdi-kanu-writes-british-commission-nigeria-demands-full-protection-unconditional

It seems people who say someone can't be repatriate(from the UK) base on political reasons are right after all.

No wander Germany refused to extradite Puigdemont back to Spain.

But Kanu made a mistake by passing through an African country, some other people go learn from him in future grin and I don't see him seeing freedom till GMB leaves power. Another president fit just free am wey no even sure sef. 50/50 thing.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 9:20am On Jul 02, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission In Nigeria, Demands Full Protection, Unconditional Release As British Citizen

Kanu, in the letter exclusively obtained SaharaReporters and written by his legal counsel, Aloy Ejimakor, on Thursday, said the British authorities must declare that he is not a criminal but "a person who possesses a political opinion which the Nigerian authorities are seeking to suppress using punishment of some sort."

The Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, has written to the British High Commissioner in Nigeria, Catriona Laing, asking that the British authorities file a Diplomatic Note with Nigeria's Federal High Court indicating Britain's sovereign interest in his trial as a British citizen

The IPOB leader was arrested and detained since Sunday with the Department of State Services in Abuja and had been taken to court in chains and handcuffs while his trial was adjourned to July 26.

In a copy of the letter to the UK High Commissioner, made available to SaharaReporters on Thursday night, Ejimakor reiterated that Kanu, being a British citizen, did not travel with a Nigerian passport to Kenya where he was abducted.

Ejimakor, in the letter titled, "Re: Urgent Request for Consular Assistance to OKWU-KANU, Nwannekaenyi Nnamdi Kenny (a British Citizen)", established legal, political and diplomatic reasons to defend the pro-Biafra secessionist Leader.

He also established that there was no extant order of extradition by any British court that was officially processed to deport Kanu from Kenya to Nigeria. He, therefore, asked the British Government to demand the release of Kanu urgently.

The letter reads, "We are solicitors to the above-named British citizen, on whose behalf and Instruction we write this letter to request urgent Consular assistance to him. Mr. Okwu-Kanu (aka Nnamdi Kanu) is the Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and Director of Radio Biafra, both of which are corporate citizens of the United Kingdom.

"Mr. Kanu resides in the United Kingdom, from which soil he departed on an overseas trip on or about June 19, 2021, on a British Passport No: 556543086 (copy of biographic page attached herewith).

"We are reliably informed that while he was on said overseas travel, he was intercepted in Kenya by Nigeria's foreign security agents and brought to Nigeria against his will on or about June 27, 2021, and 'arraigned' before the Federal High Court in Abuja without the benefit of Counsel on June 29, 2031. Currently, he is being detained in the Directorate of State Security Services (DSS) custody in Abuja.

"Your Excellency, permit us to point to a few legal, political and diplomatic issues that have been implicated in this matter. They are;

"Mr Kanu is a British citizen travelling on a valid British passport when he was seized in a third country and forcibly brought to Nigeria. Such an act constitutes an unlawful rendition of a bonafide British citizen.

"He was not travelling on Nigerian passport or the passport of any other country, including that of Kenya. There is no extant Order of extradition by any British Court or any other foreign Court (including Kenya) and we are informed that no pending extradition proceedings are standing against him in Britain or Kenya.

"There is no deportation Order by any Kenyan Court or other authority that made him subject to deportation. But if there was, the country of his deportation should have been Britain on which passport he was travelling. Deporting him to Nigeria just because he was born in Nigeria, but not travelling on her passport, is unlawful under international law.

"The enterprise upon which Mr Kanu is engaged, which is: seeking the restoration of the defunct State of Biafra through a referendum is a protected political opinion (i.e. self-determination) under British and Nigerian Laws, where it is enacted at CAP A9, Article 20, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.

"In our view, the manner of his interception and forcible deportation to Nigeria is extra-legal and does not comport with the pertinent international laws and treaties to which Nigeria is subject."

Ejimakor also asked the British authorities to view Kanu as a political prisoner entitled to a set of political opinions and not a criminal.

"Based on the foregoing, we hereby make the following Prayers; That Mr Kanu be granted every possible Consular assistance to which he is entitled as a British citizen; that Mr Kanu be categorized as a high profile political prisoner or a prisoner of conscience and be thus rendered the highest diplomatic protection under municipal and international laws.

"That the Nigerian authorities be prevailed upon to immediately allow access to Mr Kanu by his Lawyers, Doctors and Family members.

"That the Nigerian authorities be prevailed upon to immediately avail Mr Kanu the opportunity of being taken to any hospital of his choice for medical examination.

"That the British authorities file a Diplomatic Note or other legal processes with Nigeria's Federal High Court and the Office of the Attorney General of Nigeria indicating her sovereign interest in Mr Kanu's matter.

"That the British authorities declare that Mr Kanu is not a criminal but a person who possesses a political opinion the Nigerian authorities seek to suppress using punishment of some sort.

"That the British authorities urgently demand the unconditional release of Mr Kanu from detention. While we await your urgent and most favourable considerations of our Prayers, please be assured of our highest esteem for Your Excellency, the High Commission and the British Government," the letter added.

https://saharareporters.com/2021/07/01/nnamdi-kanu-writes-british-commission-nigeria-demands-full-protection-unconditional

It seems people who say someone can't be repatriate(from the UK) base on political reasons are right after all.

No wander Germany refused to extradite Puigdemont back to Spain.

But Kanu made a mistake by passing through an African country, some other people go learn from him in future grin and I don't see him seeing freedom till GMB leaves power. Another president fit just free am wey no even sure sef. 50/50 thing.

This guy's trump is his British citizenship, all his associates wey no get British, EU, US or Canadian citizenship dey on their own.
I don't see this action working out for him Sha. There are tons of evidence against him, UK can't stop the prosecution of her citizen in a court in another country especially when their is clear evidence against the citizen, they can only provide legal assistance.

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Salatavor: 9:22am On Jul 02, 2021
bidexiii:

Says who..... For you or someone else, like I said earlier some people are still wallowing in shock over the event that's has happened few days back.. undecided
And more shocks are still coming !
We are not shocked. We are in Nigeria and we have always known this is not a government of National Unity.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by sizzorchan: 9:26am On Jul 02, 2021
I know that, but it should have been done by the FG, not a state governor
SamuelAnyawu:

I think it’s more about Refugees expatriation back to Borno. I don’t know if this is against the Nigeria foreign policy tho.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 9:27am On Jul 02, 2021
There are signs of a massive military and police operation in North West
Joscofelix can you confirm please

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by seankafor(m): 9:27am On Jul 02, 2021
Whyem15:

This guy's trump is his British citizenship, all his associates wey no get British, EU, US or Canadian citizenship dey on their own.
I don't see this action working out for him Sha. There are tons of evidence against him, UK can't stop the prosecution of her citizen in a court in another country especially when their is clear evidence against the citizen, they can only provide legal assistance.
and he is the most intelligent,cunny of all the self acclaimed agitators..
He got connects too but I don't think he has got any world leader to his backing..

The right way to agitate is to form alliance with some top echelons in the world order.. especially countries which has beef to settle with Nigeria as a country..
But this is inexistent because I don't think Nigeria wields such power to serve as a threat to any country that will warrant some covert ops of her distabilisation.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 9:31am On Jul 02, 2021
DSS should have waited until igboho's boys start attacking government facilities before they arrest or look for him

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 02, 2021
It's a case of giving a dog a bad name to hang it. Nigeria security rogues are known for lies and cheap blackmail.

Well, Biafran volunteer forces are intensifying their training within and outside various training camps in Nigeria. This Nigeria must be brought to an end, even if it requires blood. Those missiles we've mass produced will be brought to the fire.

I'm happy that the average Yoruba person is being radicalized by the injustices of the Fulani.

In months from now, this Nigeria will experience its worst nightmare.

That they arrested the blessed Nnamd Kanu does nothing to stopping Biafra. If anything, it has made our fighters more determined, aggressive, and radicalized. The most important figures in our struggle are the sector commanders and the volunteer soldiers. These are the ones who will carry out the mayhem. Kanu can only talk, he isn't capable of using bombs and guns. Bombs most especially will ring out loud this time.

From intelligence reports I'm receiving, bombs would be the major weapons, not really guns. Una go soon hear the scores. So, when you start hearing bombs ringing out loud in your Airports, oil tank farms and strategic economic infrastructures, you know shit is real. I will soon deactivate anyways, before military intelligence asks Nairaland for my info. And I know nairaland will give my info out. Well, I used fake emails, and you can't even find me , as I'm in Southern Cameroon.

And for the politicians planning for 2023 elections, there will be no elections. If things go accordingly, Somalia of today will be better than Nigeria. Buhari did alot to get us angry.

Lastly, I heard Dangote owns a refinery. Can it be bombed, we will see. The oil assets of the fulani oligarchies will be given enough attention. Fulani bastards with no drop of oil on their soil, but own oil assets, the people with oil on their land can only dream of.
DubaiLandLord:
I don't even believe all this lamba by the DSS.

Some comments on this thread dey always make me cheesy

The day I posted a FB page by Sowore, where he said Kanu was kidnapped in an African country, someone said is a lie grin

Another person talk say nah Fulani militias and some Yorubas planned the unprovoked attack on Igboho house grin

Another one wey call himself rice, the only thing I could get in all what he wrote is that nobody was killed in the attack on Sunday Igboho house.

One other mumu talk say make them ignore me, but he is always putting all his might in quoting me like say e dey see me for dream grin

I just dey gbadun this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:42am On Jul 02, 2021
sizzorchan:
I know that, but it should have been done by the FG, not a state governor

Tho Borno state peeps since history have always built a strong alliance with Chad and Niger. Example in Gamboru-Ngala, Nigeria you are not considered a Real Millionaire if you don’t have a house in Ndjamena, Chad.

Thousands of Chadians in Borno state have already claimed Nigerian Citizenship. Most of their parents relocated to Borno during the Toyota and Chadian War.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by BlackBaron: 9:43am On Jul 02, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol you want DSS to search for ISWAP in Borno? That should be out of their jurisdiction na. Here is strictly military cool
They should keep the same energy for trouble makers irrespective. DSS is toothless in Borno but we want to see same against bandits, violent herdsmen and their supposed nomadic cousins from outside Nigeria causing resentment.

Igboho started out due to the indifference from the government to his kinsmen destruction and carnage. So here we are...

Fun fact is I was planning a farm in the countryside only for my aunt to discourage me due to damage from herders. Its all good.

Kudos to tyranny.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:48am On Jul 02, 2021
BlackBaron:

They should keep the same energy for trouble makers irrespective. DSS is toothless in Borno but we want to see same against bandits, violent herdsmen and their supposed nomadic cousins from outside Nigeria causing resentment.

Igboho started out due to the indifference from the government to his kinsmen destruction and carnage. So here we are...

You are kinda right tho. Like the Video I saw online of a bandit happily speaking on how he has been ambushing the Nigerian Army in front of a government official and Police personnel. The DSS should should track such dudes.

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Salatavor: 10:11am On Jul 02, 2021
youghs:
DSS should have waited until igboho's boys start attacking government facilities before they arrest or look for him
True, but he is in possession of a stockpile of weapons that could be used against the government. If they have reasonable intelligence that any entity is stockpiling weapons against the government it is reasonable to act, you don't wait till the incompetent service men start losing their lives before you act.

The main question is when will they start arresting Fulani Bandit leaders?

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 02, 2021
Police commissioner in Delta State, Muhammed Ari, has confirmed that a security team led by the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) led an operation where some Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) camps were bombed in Delta State.

Earlier, Ari had said the police used helicopter in the state capital around lllah to disperse members of IPOB and send a signal to them that the command is in charge.

He said: “Illah is the base of IPOB. They come from Onitsha, Anambra State to regroup in Illah. We must tell them they are not welcomed in the state. Delta State would be hot for them. Once we identify them through the air, we shall make sure we send them parking and if care is not taken, deal with them the way they want.”

But the acting police public relations officer, DSP Bright Edafe, described the tension in the area as a hoax.

Edafe said people were just spreading rumours, insisting that there was nothing like attack in the community.

“There is nothing like that in Okpanam, the area is peaceful. If they hear gunshot, they will begin to speculate about what is not happening. I can tell you that what is going on in Okpanam is a situation issue which I will not discuss in public,” Edafe said.

Residents in the state capital, Asaba and neighbouring towns including Okpanam have become more security conscious since last month’s anonymous letter threatening to attack Asaba and Agbor if Governor Ifeanyi Okowa does not withdraw his support for the ban on open grazing in the southern part of the country.

The bombing caused tension in Asaba, capital of Delta State especially parts of lllah community, Oshimili North local government area as a combined team of police, Army and Navy used helicopters to raid the area.

https://leadership.ng/air-force-bombs-suspected-Igbos-camps-in-delta/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 02, 2021
Salatavor:
True, but he is in possession of a stockpile of weapons that could be used against the government. If they have reasonable intelligence that any entity is stockpiling weapons against the government it is reasonable to act, you don't wait till the incompetent service men start losing their lives before you act.

Agree without reservation.

@ the bolded. This is the question sane people are now asking. Fulanis have been attacking people unprovoke for more than 5 years all over Nigeria, killing and destroying properties.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 02, 2021
To hell with being politically correct. You really expect a figure like Sunday Igboho , a man who has been at the forefront in fighting Fulani terrorists domiciled in Yoruba bushes, not to have guns in his home? Oga you are very naive. So, if the fulani terrorists come to his home to attack him with Ak47, you expect he defends himself with cutlass and charms. Southerners no just get sense. We throw our own under the bus.
Salatavor:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.