Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1825) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3028195 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) (1828) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by fabselad(m): 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
Illumined939:
Just like the operation no police checkpoints, which saw lots of the bastards gunned down, the real war to send the soldiers parking will commence.

BRO SERIOUSLY U NEED TO STOP TAKING THAT LEAVES I BEG. IT'S GETTING SERIOUS

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by fabselad(m): 7:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ddream6627:
Don't understand what you mean by non African special force?bro

US, EUROPE, RUSSIAN
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by fabselad(m): 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
Illumined939:
What part of Cameroon you from. Southern or northern?

There is no Nothern or Southern Cameroon. There are 10 regions in Cameroon and I am from the Southwest Region, Precisely from The Fako Division.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2021
Same way iswap chases the Nigerian soldiers from their military bases in borno, same way our elite units will chase you out of your barracks.

Those special forces from Belarus wey dey give una mind, go meet our own special unit. Then we will see.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
That's no southern Cameroon. I was bleeping a girl who had family in limbe, said she's from fako.

But on a lighter note, will you agree with me when I say, toto of a cameroonian woman, is sweeter than a Nigeria woman toto? undecided

Yes or no?
fabselad:

There is no Nothern or Southern Cameroon. There are 10 regions in Cameroon and I am from the Southwest Region, Precisely from The Fako Division.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 7:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
Chai na wa o grin
I just dey see funny doings

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by sizzorchan: 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
This is so ridiculous, I'm beginning to laugh in mandarin.
we got some people with mental illness among us. enough, let's not indulge the madness

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:
Military firing the 40barrel rockets angry

My mates Dey think of which club to Party tonight and here it’s rockets rolling embarassed

War no Good aswear

Una still they go clubbing for Maiduguri, enjoyment no go kill Una grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by QuietMynd: 7:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
lionel4power:

Join the conversation at

https://forum.military.africa

A dedicated forum for Africa's defence community.

Any nairalander that want me to upgrade their rank by at least three steps should indicate wink wink

I'm feeling generous
How can I disable the newsletter mail been sent to me from ur blog
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by fabselad(m): 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
Illumined939:
That's no southern Cameroon. I was bleeping a girl who had family in limbe, said she's from fako.

What's Southern Cameroon. You want to lecture me abut my country
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by BlackBaron: 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
AskiaHarem:

Neo Nazis and street gangs(BANDITS) wink operate in every major city of America and they kill citizens, officers, commit theft, and destroy properties weekly.

The West failed in the Middle East. The Taliban, ISIS, and Al Qaeda control large swaths of the Middle East's backyards, towns, and villages even in the wealthy ones like Saudi Arabia throwing parties and sleeping well. BokoHarem and ISWAP are trapped in forest and desert scavenging for food & Material.

Get Uncle Sam's P.E.N.I.$ out of your mouth's you will never receive a nutt and face reality. grin
We are talking home turf.

How many of these groups are attacking FOB, Police stations and so.

Organised crime exists in most countries, some worse than others but we've not heard overrunning outpost or police stations without swift responses.

Gangs and so, surely aren't going to be poking a bear in the face cos they know what happens next. Let's not start polishing our failures to deal BH a bloody nose as a phyric victory cos Uncle Sam or others failed to defeat hostile forces in a different country.
lebuhsi:

$1trn down the shitter, and over ten years fighting the Taliban without success tells a different story

Write something better, still a foreign territory.
They also failed in Vietnam. Show me a brigade, company sized group effectively a mini state inside the countries controlling swathes of space like the terrorist groups here.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
Courtesy visit by the President, Chief Executive Officer, Dangote Group of Companies, Alhaji Aliko Dangote and some of his Senior Management Staff to the Naval Headquarters

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
QuietMynd:

This is what mine looks like. Is it supposed to appear that way?

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
Cameroon Toto or Nigerian toto, which is sweeter?
You love toto?
When I leave here to the east, I will miss your women sha. Your women can fucckk.
fabselad:

What's Southern Cameroon. You want to lecture me abut my country
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lionel4power(m): 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
QuietMynd:

There's an unsubscribe button at the end of each mail. Just click on it
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Ddream6627(m): 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
[quote author=youghs post=103296391]

You'll never see Ortom do something like this, His only Job is for making useless and Reckless statement up and down[most of you guys on this thread are full of hypocrites as in what did you mean by (his only job is for making useless and reckless statement) is Orton lying when he said Fulani herdmans are killing his people or what /quote]
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lionel4power(m): 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
Xbee007:

This is what mine looks like. Is it supposed to appear that way?

Someone fixed it earlier today! Everything is still brand new though. Alot of changes will be made in time.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
lionel4power:

Someone fixed it earlier today! Everything is still brand new though. Alot of changes will be made in time.
Okay.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2021
fabselad:

LOL, you lie like a dentist telling you it won't pain when he is removing your tooth. If you are speaking the truth share your location and we shall see if you would be alive in the next 48hrs. People spoke like you and today are being eaten by maggots. I remember the so-called Generals of the so-called Facebook republic of Amba saying, no man born of a woman would kill them. Today, WERE DEM DEY. The Cameroonian military has won the war, that's why they have started using IEDs. But the military would learn and adapt. KEEP making noise. You shall be dealt with in due time. The state is slow but its hands strike always.
A picture is sufficient.. he can't provide it anyway
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
If I provide you with a picture, then I'm the biggest fool. Why would I give myself and the people I represent out? Like does it make sense?
Providing a picture isn't bravery, it is stupidity.
GeneralFarouq:

A picture is sufficient.. he can't provide it anyway
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2021
Toju200:
Germany,italy has completely pulled out troops from Afghanistan
US will pull out by Sept 11
UK has started pulling out

Us started already at Bagram airport
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nigerian SOF

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2021
One bullet to his skull will do the magic.
The elite special guys from belarus grin
Toju200:
Nigerian SOF
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2021
GeneralFarouq:

Us started already at Bagram airport
ok so pull will be completed Sept. 11

Seems like foreign military pullout is already affecting Afghan
Taliban recently stepped up attack
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2021
Illumined939:
One bullet to his skull will do the magic.
The elite special guys from belarus grin

Ok boss cool

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lionel4power(m): 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
lebuhsi:

Oga mi
Welcome to your new rank oga!!

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2021
Illumined939:

But on a lighter note, will you agree with me when I say, toto of a cameroonian woman, is sweeter than a Nigeria woman toto? undecided

Yes or no?

Some one from Nigeria is trying to tell someone from cameroon that he knows cameroon better than the cameroonian grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
bidexiii:

Una still they go clubbing for Maiduguri, enjoyment no go kill Una grin

Lol yes oh Command Guest house at Maimalari grin

Tho me Dey bush
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
Illumined939:

Yes or no?

Please teach him about his own country you are smart grin grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
You heard what our Esn warriors did to your soldiers in the Ohafia siege. We seized the corpses, and buried your people how we desired.
Toju200:

Ok boss cool
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
Toju200:

Ok boss cool

Proper demolition.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol yes oh Command Guest house at Maimalari grin

Tho me Dey bush

Of course naa, what do you except smiley naa MMC you dey, at least better pass nothing at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) (1828) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.