Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1880) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3027719 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1877) (1878) (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) (1883) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Lurker4Long: 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
sizzorchan:
its an opinion plus fact. wanna risk blood clot? i wouldnt. and its efficacy is also low compared to moderna or pfizer. j&j vaccine now comes with a warning here in the US, due to potentially lethal side effects.
i took pfizer, which has the highest effectiveness of them all
Which one you getting? i believe j&j is single dose.

Blood clots in 8 out of a million people is what would be regarded as a rounding error in accounting.
Anyway, this discussion is way off topic.

I got Pfizer.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Lami1996: 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2021
The tucanos are here. Finally!!!!!!!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
Lami1996:

Finally it's here grin

For those who doubted, here is the proof now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Lami1996: 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2021
bidexiii:

Finally it's here grin

For those who doubted, here is the proof now.
It arrived Nigeria at about 12:30pm today.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
Lami1996:

It arrived Nigeria at about 12:30pm today.

Thanks for the update mate wink

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Lami1996: 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
bidexiii:

Thanks for the update mate wink
Lol welcome bro

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by AskiaHarem(m): 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
Lami1996:

This has to be professionally photoshopped Propaganda. Nigerian Tucanos are an Urban Legend a Myth! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
AskiaHarem:

This has to be professionally photoshopped Propaganda. Nigerian Tucanos are an Urban Legend a Myth! grin

grin shocked grin grin !

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
Lami1996:

More...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Lami1996: 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2021
AskiaHarem:

Lol I see the sarcasm�

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
Hello!! Is SaharaReporters & sons home?

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
Odunayaw:
grin grin cheesy
This kind of news is good for him. grin grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2021
Here is the link to the Super Tucano and it will definitely reach FP.

Please post good news there before wailing wailers hijack the thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/6663845/first-batch-super-tucano-aircraft#103983864

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
Xbee007:

grin grin cheesy
This kind of news is good for him. grin grin cheesy
The sahara wan turn green forest be that grin

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by sizzorchan: 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2021
you want make the guy get heart attack? haha. he no dey ever see good news grin

Odunayaw:

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2021
Xbee007:
Here is the link to the Super Tucano and it will definitely reach FP.

Please post good news there before wailing wailers hijack the thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/6663845/first-batch-super-tucano-aircraft#103983864

This link has been abandoned for the more tribalistic one.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2021
sizzorchan:
you want make the guy get heart attack? haha. he no dey ever see good news grin

grin ♪ Dorime ♪

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tutudesz: 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2021
Lami1996:
The Eagle Has Landed cool

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
kabe1:

Damn!
Just look at the level of discussion on that thread.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2021
Congrats.

Can they start deploying them? cool

I wan play football with Habib Yusuf head for Pulka shocked

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tutudesz: 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
kabe1:

Some people are allergy to good News

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by BlackBaron: 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2021
Good.

Now all bandits and Boko Haram are in trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ocelot2006(m): 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2021
Odunayaw:
grin ♪ Dorime ♪

Ameno Ameno grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:
Congrats.

Can they start deploying them? cool

I wan play football with Habib Yusuf head for Pulka shocked
na so I give you one head you say nose too big grin

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 23, 2021
Lami1996:
Congrat to the NAF.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:02am On Jul 23, 2021
Now it's the CH4 & Wing Long UAV we are waiting for now, the combination of these assets in the theatre is the main source in the stew grin
Long endurance eye assets in the sky with all weather/day and night capabilities. Am more concern about the growing threats in the North Central and West, Let's start wiping out these miscreants.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 8:27am On Jul 23, 2021
bidexiii:
Now it's the CH4 & Wing Long UAV we are waiting for now, the combination of these assets in the theatre is the main source in the stew grin
Long endurance eye assets in the sky with all weather/day and night capabilities. Am more concern about the growing threats in the North Central and West, Let's start wiping out these miscreants.

Don't forget the F7-NIs in China and L-39s in Czech undergoing maintenance.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 8:31am On Jul 23, 2021
Whyem15:

those two are undergoing upgrades
L39(Genesis upgrade)
F7Ni avionics upgrade too

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by RiceProducers: 9:10am On Jul 23, 2021
Toju200:
those two are undergoing upgrades
L39(Genesis upgrade)
F7Ni avionics upgrade too

I am interested in F7NI upgrade. What new capabilities are we expecting after the upgrades. Is it just reduced pilot work load we will get?

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:24am On Jul 23, 2021
Whyem15:

I know .
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Coolliot: 9:29am On Jul 23, 2021
RiceProducers:

I am interested in F7NI upgrade. What new capabilities are we expecting after the upgrades. Is it just reduced pilot work load we will get?

I have been trying to find this out too, none of the usual copy copy, and I Intel people have any thing regarding the upgrade
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Lurker4Long: 9:46am On Jul 23, 2021
Sudanese and Saudi incompetence continues unabated.
Houthis bend them over and molest them, seemingly at will.

Close up video here (warning-graphic content):

https://www.wardiary.net/post/18-houthi-forces-raid-on-saudi-military-positions-may-2021

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1877) (1878) (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) (1883) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: davefurn and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.