Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3038272 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 12:09am On Jun 24, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

Pic 1 what an NPF tactical team should look like at best
Pic 2 NPF "special" anti robbery squad operatives
grin grin grin na banana de dat AK?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 24, 2017
Odunayaw:
hahahaah after careful analysis i came to a conclusion, na plantain grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 1:25am On Jun 24, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

hahahaah after careful analysis i came to a conclusion, na plantain grin
grin grin mama mo!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 2:14am On Jun 24, 2017
quick question What SF unit trained our first crop of SBS men
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 2:14am On Jun 24, 2017
quick question What SF unit trained our first crop of SBS men
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 2:43am On Jun 24, 2017
The interaction between SBOI and Amnesty International is scheduled to be broadcast on the following 3 television stations on the dates, times and channels as shown against them:

1. AIT-tomorrow Saturday, 24th June, 2017, from 1930-2000hrs (7:30-8.00pm) on these channels- Free TV-503 & 704, DSTV- 253, GoTV- 93.

2. TVC- also tomorrow Saturday 24th June 2017 from 8:30-9pm on DSTV 418, gotv45, freetv701, startimes 307 or tvcnews.tv

3. NTA-on Sunday 25th June 2017 from 1630-1700hrs (4.30-5.00pm).

Kindly watch and inform others too. Thank you so much.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 2:48am On Jun 24, 2017
Odunayaw:

Lol.... grin grin grin grin grin shocked
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:01am On Jun 24, 2017
Odunayaw:
quick question
What SF unit trained our first crop of SBS men

That's a tough question to answer

But in those early years they av trained in Pakistan and trained by Germans,British & americans, that I know of .

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:03am On Jun 24, 2017
jln115:
that's a Worthing.....unless you call them differently in Nigeria.

Anything u call it mate but here in Nigeria there is a general name they are being called ; bush meat.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:07am On Jun 24, 2017
#NN

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 3:19am On Jun 24, 2017
bidexiii:

That's a tough question to answer

But in those early years they av trained in Pakistan and trained by Germans,British & americans, that I know of .
Oga Bidexii u no de sleep ?? grin

Germans!! Wow
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 3:21am On Jun 24, 2017
bidexiii:
#NN
I assume the white ship in pic 3 is NNS Lana our Hydrography ship
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 4:16am On Jun 24, 2017
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 4:18am On Jun 24, 2017
Odunayaw:
I assume the white ship in pic 3 is NNS Lana our Hydrography ship

Yeap.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 4:19am On Jun 24, 2017
Odunayaw:
Oga Bidexii u no de sleep ?? grin

Germans!! Wow

Sometimes.. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:03am On Jun 24, 2017
bidexiii:

Sometimes.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Germans did not train SBS.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 24, 2017
Odunayaw:
quick question
What SF unit trained our first crop of SBS men

This your question sha, I don't think anyone on this thread can answer with 100% accuracy but personally I think SBS is home brewed, full Nigerian inception with a touch of British and American influence maybe.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 24, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

This your question sha, I don't think anyone on this thread can answer with 100% accuracy but personally I think SBS is home brewed, full Nigerian inception with a touch of British and American influence maybe.

The SBS is modelled after the British SBS. The center itself, the Joint Maritime Security Training Center (JMSTC) was set-up with help from the British.

However like with all things Nigerian, the training is always broad.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:02am On Jun 24, 2017
Henry240:

Germans did not train SBS.

What I mean was they av trained with German,British and united states counterpart... shocked

https://beegeagle./tag/nigerian-navy-special-boat-service-commandos/
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:16am On Jun 24, 2017
Libyan army dismantles over 3,800 landmines in Benghazi

TRIPOLI, June 21 (Xinhua) -- The Libyan army has dismantled over 3,800 landmines in central Benghazi, said its media office on Wednesday.
The office added that the army forces continued targeting terrorist group sites with heavy artillery in Al-Sabri and Suq Al-Hut in central Benghazi.
The eastern city of Benghazi, Libya's second largest city and the birthplace of the 2011 uprising that toppled former leader Muammar Gaddafi's regime, has been witnessing violent war between armed forces led by General Khalifa Haftar and militant groups for more than three years.
The army controls most of Benghazi, except for small areas in central of the city, where the remaining militants are stationed.
Haftar's forces also control major oil ports in eastern Libya, as well as most of the south after defeating armed militias.
The army's media office revealed that the army is working secretly against the armed groups in the city. The use of land mines prevents the army from taking over the remaining militant sites in Benghazi, the office added.
Libya has been suffering escalating violence and chaos since the fall of Gaddafi's regime in 2011. The North African country is plagued with insecurity and political division.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-06/22/c_136384518.htm#0-twi-1-97722-7250227817ecdff034dc9540e6c76667
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:18am On Jun 24, 2017
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:20am On Jun 24, 2017
#COIN
#AFSF

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 4:26am On Jun 25, 2017
NA SF at Pakistan SSG CTC

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:26am On Jun 25, 2017
Odunayaw:
NA SF at Pakistan SSG CTC

I so much like these picture.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:54am On Jun 25, 2017
Random Pics

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:59am On Jun 25, 2017
#Libya- celebrations in #Benghazi after Souq al-Hut area in the center of the city, near the port, was fully cleared by LNA yesterday .

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:02am On Jun 25, 2017
#Libya- #"I...."militant captured (another escaped) in #BAM operation to retrieve hijacked fuel trucks in Wadi Bay area south of #Sirte .

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:05am On Jun 25, 2017
#Libya- Newly arrived (from #UAE/#Egypt) Nimr N35& Caiman MRAPs with AT cages deployed to LNA's frontlines in #Bengazi.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:09am On Jun 25, 2017

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:11am On Jun 25, 2017
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 25, 2017
bidexiii:

I so much like these picture.
The link is not working for me, can you post the pictures here
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

The link is not working for me, can you post the pictures here

Okay....

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.