Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,698 members, 7,955,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:39 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3150744 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (2213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
jakeporeshenko:
Bidexiii any idea where these airmen are ?

Not so sure but they should be in the N.E or probably instructors by now. Any idea of year the picture was taken.

Nice picture anyway.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tdayof(m): 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
history2903:
[s]The nigerian military should be renamed the nigerian boyscout or the nigerian special police force. Wearing kaki and holding rifles doesn't make you a military force. Being leathal, prepared for war, constantly doing research on military doctrin and on weapons creation and manufacturing, that is what makes you a military force. But what do I care, fvck all militaries anyway.[/s]

Go and watch African magic. Nobody forced you here.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
NIGERIAN AIR FORCE BEGINS DE-INDUCTION OF RETURNING SPECIAL FORCES

The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Medical Services Branch has commenced a 2-week de-induction programme for NAF Special Forces returning from combat in the North East. The de-induction programme, which is at the instance of the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, is the first of its kind in the history of the NAF. It is aimed at ensuring the physical and mental well being of combatants before they are reunited with their families and re-integrated into the larger society. The programme is also to ensure that personnel with post-traumatic stress disorder such as anxiety, nightmare and psychological depression are adequately treated. While serving in the North East, some of the personnel could have developed physical and mental stresses as well as direct physical/combat injuries, the effects of which could last for a long period well after leaving the combat zone and hence, the need for the programme.
Declaring the programme open at 351 Medical Centre, Minna, the Chief of Medical Services (CMS), Air Vice Marshal (AVM) Saleh Shinkafi, stated that a team of various health professionals such as psychiatrists, physicians, clinical psychologists, counsellors and social workers has been constituted to conduct the de-induction programme. According to the CMS, the NAF would take full responsibility for anyone found to have any medical problem now or in the future while there would also be close monitoring of their health for a few months after the programme. While commending the returning personnel for their commitment, dedication to duties and sacrifices made in the fight against insurgency, AVM Shinkafi further stated that the re-integration process is part of the efforts of the current NAF administration to add value to the lives of the personnel.

DOPRI

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
tdayof:

Go and watch African magic. Nobody forced you here.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
Following Osinbajo's Order, Military Chiefs Arrive In Maiduguri To Tackle Boko Haram

http://saharareporters.com/2017/08/01/following-osinbajos-order-military-chiefs-arrive-maiduguri-tackle-boko-haram
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
bidexiii:
Following Osinbajo's Order, Military Chiefs Arrive In Maiduguri To Tackle Boko Haram

http://saharareporters.com/2017/08/01/following-osinbajos-order-military-chiefs-arrive-maiduguri-tackle-boko-haram
Are they supposed to go there and perform magic?
This admin should take long term credit lines from Russia and China, use it to pay for multi billion dollar arms deals and finish this thing once.

Pay the money back over a period of 10-15 years.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
xxxxx
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by blacKDalia: 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
They like to sit at their places of comfort with their pot bellies and give orders. Another problem I've noticed is the same problem bedeviling the country. Lack of civilian jobs have made people apply for military jobs, not for the love of the military but to be able to fend for themselves. And also don't forget most of the leadership of the present NA probably applied when the military was ruling ;they wanted to be state governors and ministers.
bidexiii:

God bless you mate .

Our military chiefs just don't learn from our past mistakes and they seems not to care about those young men that lost there lives daily.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
nemesis2u:
sad

We have the money to pay back if we borrow, onky that corruotiin woukdnt let us grow nevertheless you can't compare us with srilanka .
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
A mowag APC stepped on IED

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
bidexiii:

We have the money to pay back if we borrow, onky that corruotiin woukdnt let us grow nevertheless you can't compare us with srilanka .

one thing i never do is compare grin

u misunderstood me by 180 degree grin

i just wanted to draw jakes attention to c8888s clever loan business and its aftermath hence i said google sri lanka bad loans debt trap

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tdayof(m): 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
bidexiii:
A mowag APC stepped on IED

south south?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 12:12am On Aug 02, 2017
bidexiii:

grin grin grin grin grin

Hmmn they are good for SF/rangers etc.

I think innoson should be able to produce these.
I have sent 3 emails to those ones If they like they should be looking
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 12:15am On Aug 02, 2017
komekn:

Is it incomprehensible to believe that they just bolted like Usain.

We may not wish to consider this option our national pride, etc. The NA lacks infrastructure and fit for purpose equipment however, Boko are not over equipped or better equipped than the NA. Highly motivated, ready willing and wanting to die a resounding big YES.

They have predominantly light arms, certainly not any artillery. A smattering of unstabilised HMG'S on the back of pick ups, highly inaccurate unless at close range. But have very good terror effect particularly if you are not trained and disciplined you might run in fear.

Was with some marines sorry British last month and it was possible to use a 50 cal. stabilised with optic sights to snipe and hit a bottle at 1000 metres. Precision weaponry always wins more effective and less wastage.

Well the HMGs on toyotas have proven itself right from the Toyota War(Chad Vs Libya)
However these things carry less soldiers, less protection- and this is where I fault it

The British RMCDo r not exactly ordinary soldiers
Fun Fact; I have seen a video of our SBS doing same
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 12:24am On Aug 02, 2017
bidexiii:
NIGERIAN AIR FORCE BEGINS DE-INDUCTION OF RETURNING SPECIAL FORCES

DOPRI
God bless them for this

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 12:26am On Aug 02, 2017
blacKDalia:
They like to sit at their places of comfort with their pot bellies and give orders. Another problem I've noticed is the same problem bedeviling the country. Lack of civilian jobs have made people apply for military jobs, not for the love of the military but to be able to fend for themselves. And also don't forget most of the leadership of the present NA probably applied when the military was ruling ;they wanted to be state governors and ministers.
You would excrete this much because of a setback?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 12:31am On Aug 02, 2017
jakeporeshenko:
Bidexiii any idea where these airmen are ?
They look BIR-ish
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 02, 2017
Odunayaw:
They look BIR-ish
They are correct NAF airmen, the rifles are confusing me though.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 12:59am On Aug 02, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

They are correct NAF airmen, the rifles are confusing me though.
Na d rifle make me yarn am sef

What's up with the numbers on their helmets
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 02, 2017
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 02, 2017
Odunayaw:
Na d rifle make me yarn am sef

What's up with the numbers on their helmets

Maybe it’s an advanced course like like forward air
controller or something, because I believe NAF is about to induct some precision weapons.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 1:25am On Aug 02, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

Maybe it’s an advanced course like like forward air
controller or something, because I believe NAF is about to induct some precision weapons.
Maybe...FACs r sought after in any military special unit
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:30am On Aug 02, 2017
tdayof:

south south?

Nop that's sambisa .

Part of sambisa has thick vegetation because of the presence of the chad river basin .
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:32am On Aug 02, 2017
Odunayaw:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Eya you don't do ur own part.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:37am On Aug 02, 2017
AFSF FAMILY

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:01am On Aug 02, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOlUoSK9tas&t=3s

VIDEO: Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Video Of Life In Sambisa, Vowed To Fight On
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 7:38am On Aug 02, 2017
Odunayaw:
Pit the email address here, maybe we can all pm them, I believe it would have more impart.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by BlackBaron: 8:27am On Aug 02, 2017
The terrorists video @ bidexiii. They may be claiming it's Sambisa for exaggerated propaganda purposes, but I doubt it is. Rather, it may be another far flung location.

The bread making and farming may indicate restricted access to food items with a short shelf life which means either they're far from communities or don't want to arouse suspicion buying bulk. Every other thing can be smuggled in or horse back, motorcycle or bought through intermediaries.

Every time the criminals release media, the government should be discrediting them heavily. An ideology hating education, yet uses laptop and 'modems'.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:34am On Aug 02, 2017
BlackBaron:
The terrorists video @ bidexiii. They may be claiming it's Sambisa for exaggerated propaganda purposes, but I doubt it is. Rather, it may be another far flung location.

The bread making and farming may indicate restricted access to food items with a short shelf life which means either they're far from communities or don't want to arouse suspicion buying bulk. Every other thing can be smuggled in or horse back, motorcycle or bought through intermediaries.

Every time the criminals release media, the government should be discrediting them heavily. An ideology hating education, yet uses laptop and 'modems'.

Am 100% sure its not any where in the north east . am sure its one of these neighbouring countries they have a vast unoccupied desert that BHT can occupy.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:43am On Aug 02, 2017
#NSCDC coming soon...@segalink @MurtalaIbin @Pol_Sec_Analyst @beegeaglesblog

The IVECO vehicle looks like the innosin vehicle , yet can't the federal government encourage these local industries. You just give them your specification's and that's all, now the cost of importing these to the country.

God bless Nigeria.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:49am On Aug 02, 2017
#NSCDC #FFS last batch of fire trucks being put thru theirbpaces. @segalink @MurtalaIbin @beegeaglesblog @ryan

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (2213) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: QuietMynd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.