Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:00 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3148850 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SupremeCourt: 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2017
andrewza:

smiley that is the truth right there.

Why did your South Africa not buy a 1977 fighter jet instead of gripen? When Nigerians make a fool of themselves, you praise them. Let SANDF buy nice T-72 tanks to replace your [image below] olivant tanks in 2018 so that I too can praise you.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by CaptainStephen(m): 2:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
nemesis4u:

let me guess in the romance section grin grin grin

grin sure before some supreme debaters born in the month of August blow me away grin

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SupremeCourt: 2:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
iblawi:

You are getting things very wrong.
The T-72 bought by Nigeria was from storage and there is no prove it was ever used in any battle.

Secondly, the tanks looking wrought means they are actively in use in the north east. We've seen videos of T-72 running over boko haram's vehicles, clearing blockages and several other running over mines/IEDs. You shouldn't be comparing them with T-72 tanks used for parade.

Thirly, am supprise you said boko haram will bring in RPG's from Libya as if they were not largely used in Nigeria by boko haram between 2014-2016. The military dealt with the situation.

Am not saying Nigeria army shouldn't get T-90 tanks but I think it's wrong for you to claim a 2003 model Mercedes E class can't travel long distances again since we now have 2012 and even 2017 models of the same E Class.

40 year old T-72 tank in storage, sold by Russia to Czech republic then resold to Hungary, then re-re-sold again to Nigeria as Africa is always the final dumping ground for European junk metal. Oyinbo wan piss you open ya black mouth he urinate inside. Never used in battle means what? See image of Russian T-72 that has been used rough how it still looks.

Those amour parts falling off missing from Nigerian T-72 tanks are easy entrance hole that Boko Haram RPG go take enter reach the ammunition storage of T-72 which is the deadly weak point of all T-72 tanks, it will blow up the whole tank from inside and burn all our soldiers to ashes. Same way the idiiot NAF air marshals were defending alpha jet that has no armour until wing commander Hedema was shot down like bush hunter shoot pigeons from thsy sky, and a university graduate pilot was beheaded in public by illiterate terrorists and video shown to the whole world on internet. You people never learn, black man is born backward, you will never ever learn lesson.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tdayof(m): 2:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
Supremecourt I understand you. We love to have the hi tech hardwares but we have an issue which is funding.

Getting 100 t90 should be around $400M.
12 multirole fighter ($480M)
A billion USD is almost gone. If we had $5b then we can be talking of those high tech purchase.

We still need air defense systems. However, it's still a good idea if DHQ takes procurement one after the other. Satisfy air superiority and tanks first. Others can be handled by the budget.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SupremeCourt: 3:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
tdayof:
The fight against terrorism isn't a drill. Do not expect a good looking T-72.

Those T72 have been taking serious hits from BHT. Not brand new doesn't equate to less capable.

Can you just tell me what has made the T-72 less capable?

Obviously, NA will be looking at T-90 above when purchasing any MBT and they should procure new ones from Russia.

I said our T-72 are falling apart, people said no, I am stupiid, yet same people admit the tanks have suffered damage from war. So what did I mean when I said they are falling apart and need replacement? You guys love to deceive yourselves a lot on Nairaland, turning blind eye to visible truth.

There is no brand new T-72 in the world, and intelligent young soldiers are saying in FCT that Nigeria can get T-90 second hand but never used all like new in Russia for $3 million instead of the finest T-72 old technology for $2 million. It pays to be smart.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tdayof(m): 3:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
SupremeCourt:

I said our T-72 are falling apart, people said no, I am stupiid, yet same people admit the tanks have suffered damage from war. So what did I mean when I said they are falling apart and need replacement? You guys love to deceive yourselves a lot on Nairaland, turning blind eye to visible truth.

There is no brand new T-72 in the world, and intelligent young soldiers are saying in FCT that Nigeria can get T-90 second hand but never used all like new in Russia for $3 million instead of finest T-72 old technology for $2 million. It pays to be smart.

You said they're falling apart and they seeked for evidence. We're not to believe so when we still see them active in pictures and both videos while you have a claim without evidence.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SupremeCourt: 3:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
LTGEN:

Wasn't it just yesterday the semi illiterate Houthis were blowing up the M1-Abram tanks?.While the Saudis took to their heels.

T-90 tanks survived all anti-tank missiles in Syria. That is the tank Nigeria should buy. Saudi m1-abrams are old models, the East African guys on the photo thread debated that issue and proved the facts. Try to learn from others, it will make you smarter, those backward thinking people you enjoy their comments here will keep you in forever backward mindset. Its a life choice to be happy in ignorance, but one day will come when you will pay the price for that ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SupremeCourt: 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
andrewza:

You think Nigeria is going to jump the line? Sure tanks are built at steady speed but they all bought all ready, this all so excludes negotiations. So yeah if you want a brand new tank it takes time.

Nigeria's T72 are not bad, not for what you need and you could establish a factory In Nigeria to refurbish and upgrade them. Faster and creates jobs.

T-72 is not bad? There are free You Tube videos of T-72 ammunition storage blowing up itself and burning all the soldiers inside to ashes because terrorists are now wiser than armies.

Why is your own SANDF not buying these 'Not bad T-72 tanks' for you own army? Make up a nice excuse, and assume I am a fool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LqcgAwhpf0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_kIow3ayww
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SupremeCourt: 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
tdayof:

You said they're falling apart and they seeked for evidence. We're not to believe so when we still see them active in pictures and both videos while you have a claim without evidence.

The same evidence you are all asking me to show you, have been posted repeatedly on this same Nairaland by your own friends. You, see, Nigeria has a big problem because too many dishonest people are born in this country. We always replace one bad government staff with another bad one because we are a nation of bad people. Incompetence, deceit, fraud, disloyalty, lack of common sense, its in Nigerian blood from birth.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SupremeCourt: 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
CaptainStephen:
I asked you a simple question which you havnt answered yet, why the above ?

How many times do I have to repeat it to you liars who lie to yourselves and enjoy it? Look at the photos again and lie to yourself that Nigerian T-72 tanks are not falling to pieces. All those broken holes in the armour are where Boko Haram will target RPG and blow up all those unlucky Naija soldiers in the T-72, the ammunition storage will blow up and roast the soldiers to ashes, their wives and children will be told not to open the coffin and pay final respect to their dead bodies because it is ashes inside the coffin with green white green flag.

You know what? Black man will never be great, we will serve the white man for ever, that is what we have made ourselves to become. All those who can make Africa great will be hated or killed, its our generational curse, the black man is cursed to be the architect of his own permanent failure. Now, I want you to all to hate me with full force, it makes me stronger and smarter.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iblawi(m): 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
SupremeCourt:

40 year old T-72 tank in storage, sold by Russia to Czech republic then resold to Hungary, then re-re-sold again to Nigeria as Africa is always the final dumping ground for European junk metal. Oyinbo wan piss you open ya black mouth he urinate inside. Never used in battle means what? See image of Russian T-72 that has been used rough how it still looks.

Those amour parts falling off missing from Nigerian T-72 tanks are easy entrance hole that Boko Haram RPG go take enter reach the ammunition storage of T-72 which is the deadly weak point of all T-72 tanks, it will blow up the whole tank from inside and burn all our soldiers to ashes. Same way the idiiot NAF air marshals were defending alpha jet that has no armour until wing commander Hedema was shot down like bush hunter shoot pigeons from thsy sky, and a university graduate pilot was beheaded in public by illiterate terrorists and video shown to the whole world on internet. You people never learn, black man is born backward, you will never ever learn lesson.

Guy your case dey welder hand o. Nobody said we shouldn't buy T-90 tanks, we were just telling you that the T-72 are not as useless as you claimed.

The pics you posted shows the Nigerian tank have received several hit and still moving while the first one is just used for military exercise somewhere in a jungle. The difference is clear.

The pics below shows how tanks that are use in real battle look like.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
SupremeCourt:

How many times do I have to repeat it to you liars who lie to yourselves and enjoy it? Look at the photos again and lie to yourself that Nigerian T-72 tanks are not falling to pieces. All those broken holes in the armour are where Boko Haram will target RPG and blow up all those unlucky Naija soldiers in the T-72, the ammunition storage will blow up and roast the soldiers to ashes, their wives and children will be told not to open the coffin and pay final respect to their dead bodies because it is ashes inside the coffin with green white green flag.

You know what? Black man will never be great, we will serve the white man for ever, that is what we have made ourselves to become. All those who can make Africa great will be hated or killed, its our generational curse, the black man is cursed to be the architect of his own permanent failure. Now, I want you to all to hate me with full force, it makes me stronger and smarter.
the way u transfer anger from ur life to this peaceful thread is quite alarming. . I don't see reasons why u should be throwing tauntrums and insults to each and everyone here..
If u 're depressed and u think the government has failed u..Why not direct ur anger to the appropriate quarters instead of hiding under faceless forum ...
Can't u just have a healthy convo without name calling and tauntrums?
U 're a Nigerian for life and nothing is going to change that tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tdayof(m): 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
SupremeCourt:

The same evidence you are all asking me to show you, have been posted repeatedly on this same Nairaland by your own friends. You, see, Nigeria has a big problem because too many dishonest people are born in this country. We always replace one bad government staff with another bad one because we are a nation of bad people. Incompetence, deceit, fraud, disloyalty, lack of common sense, its in Nigerian blood from birth.

grin grin

Dude not all T-72 came with the era armor and the attached picture is one of them. As you can see, that's a hit from RPGs . Those t72 are active in combat and you don't not expect a shinning one.

Now compare this picture to the one you posted. Not all the T-72 came with the ERA armor.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iblawi(m): 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
tdayof:

grin grin

Dude not all T-72 came with the era armor and the attached picture is one of them. As you can see, that's a hit from RPGs . Those t72 are active in combat and you don't not expect a shinning one.

Now compare this picture to the one you posted. Not all the T-72 came with the ERA armor.

His beloved tank blown up like a hilux grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SupremeCourt: 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
iblawi:

Guy your case dey welder hand o. Nobody said we shouldn't buy T-90 tanks, we were just telling you that the T-72 are not as useless as you claimed.

The pics you posted shows the Nigerian tank have received several hit and still moving while the first one is just used for military exercise somewhere in a jungle. The difference is clear.

The pics below shows how tanks that are use in real battle look like.

Your case dey for Libya hand where they sell your type for $300.

I said our T-72 is falling apart, and T-90 should replace it, not T-72 tokunbo replacing T-72 tokunbo in a vicious cycle of black man cursed backwardness, but to you all, I am wrong. You now confess our T-72 are battered by hits only after I posted photos that were already in public view since a year ago, you were all denying my facts before now. Nairaland is a house packed full of fools, nobody ever admits he is wrong even if you prove him wrong 100 times, his personal ego is more important to him than plain honest truth.

I never said tanks in war front will look clean, but I complained the vital armour covers have fallen off and exposes the troops inside to Boko Haram RPG penetration, so the tanks must be replaced before another army colonel dies follow LT. Col. Abu R.I.P. You black man no dey tink ahead of problem until you die like fowl.

Your case dey for Libya hand, slave trade A.D. 2017 has found black man as stupiid as he was in A.D. 1817, you have not improved mentally.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
iblawi:

That is an M1A1 Abram Tank BTW.
It is either we get T-90 tank or get an upgraded T-72, that is all we want. And I hope top decision makers in DHQ want that too cos we are tired of seeing our men going about in widow makers and mobile coffins.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SupremeCourt: 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
tdayof:
Supremecourt I understand you. We love to have the hi tech hardwares but we have an issue which is funding.

Getting 100 t90 should be around $400M.
12 multirole fighter ($480M)
A billion USD is almost gone. If we had $5b then we can be talking of those high tech purchase.

We still need air defense systems. However, it's still a good idea if DHQ takes procurement one after the other. Satisfy air superiority and tanks first. Others can be handled by the budget.

25 T-90 tanks brand new for $100 million, only 10% of the new fund replaces those falling pieces T-72 in phase one plan for Nigeria.

Iraq has worse economic problem than Nigeria, ISIS destroyed their oil industry, yet those Arabs we think we are smarter than, are really smarter than we blacks, the Iraqis ordered 300 brand new T-90 and Russia delivered some dozens in 5 months of order!

Keep giving Abuja politicians excuse to buy $500 million weapons from $1 billion fund, they will lie to you that things are expensive, but the other half of that money will be used for APC election campaign 2018, repeat scam of 2014 $1billion Dasuki fraud. Until Nigerians get smart and start blasting newspapers with demands of what equipment befits our oil rich nation, we will be scammed again and again like born mumu.

Looters are waiting for this $1 billion release, Buhari can block some of them, but how do we solve the incompetence of army generals who think a 1977 T-72 technology is good in 2017 when ISIS has rubbished that tank in Iraq and Syria? We never learn? Dem swear for us?

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SupremeCourt: 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
tdayof:

grin grin

Cool, now its your turn to show us proof it was RPG hit on that broke the NA T-72, the other guy said we drive them in ram jam collision to crush Boko Haram Toyota, but you say na RPG. OK now show me proof it was RPG hit.

tongue tongue I want to see who is smarter between you this kid tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SupremeCourt: 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
iblawi:

That is old model Abrams tank blown up, not T-72. Now you see why I say your case is truly in Libya slave market grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by fufubear: 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
T72 isn't even a bad tank. The T90, at it's base model, is literally a T72B. Having a T90 or T72 will not substantially effect any progress in the NE. Boko Haram are not shooting high performance ATGMs they are probably stuck with only base model RPG-7s or maybe an upgraded RPG-7V if they are lucky. Both of those will struggle with the front of a T72. Sure they can get in through the side but so can just about anything can get through the side of a modern MBT.

Now as for the pics of T72s in bad state. Most of those issues only look superficial. Missing a splashguard will not effect the tanks performances (just makes it a pain to clean and requires more frequent cleaning). Missing ERA blocks is a simple fix and isn't even worth mentioning. The only proof to the tanks falling apart would be to mention the readiness percentage of an armored division but if it's anything like the US (and I'm sure it is) you'd have to be the unit quartermaster or in the Headquarters unit to know that info as that's highly confidential.

Now imo if there were to be more tanks bought I would say either buy some high quality T72Bs and T90s or go with a Chinese Type 99. NATO is out of the question so no point even considering them and getting. T14 is unlikely since the Russians are having issues funding production for themselves. I doubt they would start selling T14s to anyone else.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SupremeCourt: 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2017
Xbee007:

It is either we get T-90 tank or get an upgraded T-72, that is all we want. And I hope top decision makers in DHQ want that too cos we are tired of seeing our men going about in widow makers and mobile coffins.

They will never agree with you, the T-90 matter is now an abomination for Nigeria because it was not Henry that said it, it was SupremeCourt the non-member of their Nairaland mafia, those fools operate like a cult, you offend one of them, all the other fools line up behind him to attack all your comments even if you are 1005 right, they must lie to themselves to prove you wrong.

You are dealing with ignorant Nairaland human beings who say T-72 and T-90 are not much different, but the young Abuja soldiers doing court case against looters are smarter than them, those boys vote T-90 because of the self defence system that disabled anti-tank missiles, passive armour that stops anti-tank missile in Syrian war for a whole one year. Reason Iraq ordered 300 T-90 this year and ignored cheaper T-72.

The boys want T-90's Falcon Eye systems with near 8km range to friend vs foe identify Boko Haram Toyota 4km away day/night, no way any T-72 can do that for them. Those dullard mafia here will argue like mumu that T-72 = T-90 upgraded.

If Nigeria wants to use tanks to ram jam collide terrorist Toyota, we buy T-90 with simple bulldozer blade welded in front to save the tank from foolish damage. See, genius is a sin in Nigeria, the smarter you are the more enemies, that is the name of the game in this hell hole.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iblawi(m): 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
Xbee007:

Yes bro, I know it's Abram tank. I posted it because he made mention of it too.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iblawi(m): 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
SupremeCourt:

That is old model Abrams tank blown up, not T-72. Now you see why I say your case is truly in Libya slave market grin grin grin grin

Can you tell us which tank can't be blown up? Even the T-90 have suffered the same fate.

You will be worthless even if you are to be sold in south Sudan.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 5:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
iblawi:

Yes bro, I know it's Abram tank. I posted it because he made mention of it too.
I actually went through his post again before quoting you and the only place he mentioned Abram tank was when he was attesting to the fact that they are performing badly against the Houthis in Yemen. Maybe, I missed the part that you are all talking about.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tdayof(m): 5:33pm On Dec 17, 2017
Okay. Nigeria needs T-14 armata. DHQ you must purchase.

Am I free man?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SupremeCourt: 5:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
iblawi:

Can you tell us which tank can't be blown up? Even the T-90 have suffered the same fate.

You will be worthless even if you area to be sold in south Sudan.

Can you tell us which fighter jet cannot be shot down? Why is NAF running away from buying more f-7 jet to buy jf-17 and mig-29? Is it because mig-29 cannot be shot down? You get sense at all?

Show us evidence of T-90 tank blown up and the soldiers inside roasted to suya like T-72 tank death trap. T-90 was damaged in Syria with anti-tank missile but all the soldiers remain alive. I value the human lives of our soldiers more than a tank, that is the difference between you and me.

By the time Boko Haram is lucky to damage one Nigerian T-90 tank, all our 50 T-72 will be gone to the grave, that is a common sense calculation too advanced for small minds. If Boko Haram has 50 of those ISIS missiles, all 50 T-72 tanks in Nigeria will be fried like dodo by now and that is 200 dead Nigerian officers with bodies burnt to ashes for their parents to bury without looking inside their son's coffin.

Human lives means nothing to you guys when it's time for you fools to defend your worthless egos on Nairaland.

Same tank name will have different models, abrams tank 1990 Saddam war is not same as abrams tank new model 2015. Arabs started buying abrams tanks 30 years ago, so you need to check which of their abrams was blown up. Try be a little smarter and justify the big amala you eat.

grin Where did I say Nigeria should buy abrams tank or ibrahim tank? Your market value in Libya has reduced to $250 with hard labour grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
Fufubear, we have to start thinking long-term. ISIS is under intense pressure in the middle east, slowly they are moving towards other safe havens where they can operate with impunity. Nigeria is on their top destination. What if ISIS decides to gift the BHT some ATGMs or some other deadly weapons in their inventort? Is that when we will start discussing buying T-90? If we don't finish this Boko mess now it will be disastrous in the future.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
tdayof:
Okay. Nigeria needs T-14 armata. DHQ you must purchase.

Am I free man?
Say it like you mean it. grin grin grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 5:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
Who is starting to see Augustine's pattern of diarrhoea

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 5:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
Xbee007:
Fufubear, we have to start thinking long-term. ISIS is under intense pressure in the middle east, slowly they are moving towards other safe havens where they can operate with impunity. Nigeria is on their top destination. What if ISIS decides to gift the BHT some ATGMs or some other deadly weapons in their inventort? Is that when we will start discussing buying T-90? If we don't finish this Boko mess now it will be disastrous in the future.
You guys are rewriting the mode of mechanized warfare. Jeez! Tanks in COIN? Really?
The T-72 you see today is because we lack proper mechanized assets. No one is talking IFVs and AFVs.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SupremeCourt: 5:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
Xbee007:

Those guys never think of any future, their minds view backwards, T-72 win dem war in 2014 and it must win dem war in 2020 because Boko Haram has promised dem that Shekau will never upgrade to ISIS level. You get time dey lecture dem, me na hammer I dey hammer dem block heads. grin grin grin grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tdayof(m): 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
Xbee007:

Say it like you mean it. grin grin grin

Truth be told, we all want new tanks at least a T90 but what can we do? You know how much we've well been criticizing DHQ on our naval and airforce capability but what have they done? These guys also know what they want but they don't have the cash.

The best thing is for the government to increase our defense budget as it can't even maintain the military acquisition.

We can only clamor but we don't have the authority to decide for DHQ.

MAYBE if I have Dangote's type of wealth, I would have given out $2BN. Mr Aliko Dangote just made a $50B investment in Europe and USA. Who knows he might be reading this and surprise us grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (2212) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: Hulu(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.