Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,660 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

You're Fat? I Love You! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You're Fat? I Love You! (479 Views)

"I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) / 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy / Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You're Fat? I Love You! by Nobody: 3:09am On Apr 06, 2015
I love big people- men, women, kiddies, name them.

The aura around them is just amazing. No kidding.

One thing I enjoy about big people is the way they smile; the cuteness, babyishness and innocence depicted even in Adults can melt a heart of stone.

It's however sad that the society today churns out anything but curvy and petite as "chaff from wheat" and to a great extent, this unfair discrimination tends to be exhibited by the majority.

As for me, I enjoy big people a lot. Apart from the fact they are generally fun to be with, they tend to be the "endangered specie" of Genuineness. The way they care and love is out of this World. I am a Living Testimony to that fact.

Why must it always have to do with sex

To take for granted such rare entities all in the name of Personal $exual Scope shows how awful our minds have become.

Nonetheless, I must be clear on this:

Obesity is bad. Not just cos of some sex-hungry peeps you intend to please but the fact that it is absolutely unhealthy.

Do some work out, C'mon!!

Lets step out of this nonsense guys.

I DON'T hate big people (as one thread says).

You're Fat? I Love You!
Re: You're Fat? I Love You! by Ekiseme(m): 5:19am On Apr 06, 2015
Is this the part where i say ORISIRISI? undecided
Re: You're Fat? I Love You! by Lavidah: 6:23am On Apr 06, 2015
Feels like I just listened to the typical NTA News.
Social reality modified.
Re: You're Fat? I Love You! by yuncka: 6:31am On Apr 06, 2015
its like dis OP is trying to impress some fat people on Nairaland. grin
Re: You're Fat? I Love You! by Karleb(m): 6:37am On Apr 06, 2015
yuncka:
its like dis OP is trying to impress some fat people on Nairaland. grin

Exactly! grin and the dude's practicing Fatisism.

I don't get it! If you are fat and not proud about it then hit the gym and if you are slim and you hate it then start eating chocolate, bugger and cake excessively!

1 Like

Re: You're Fat? I Love You! by chimerase2: 6:39am On Apr 06, 2015
To be fat is a predicament undecided
Re: You're Fat? I Love You! by Brugo(m): 6:43am On Apr 06, 2015
Fat ladies have this caring motherly look. Until they get angry.

(1) (Reply)

To Future Wife..... / A Great Way To Show Love! / Building Muscle To Burn Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.