Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Attn Married Women: How Do You Cope With Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attn Married Women: How Do You Cope With Cheating? (445 Views)

Roman Goddess Message To Married Women / Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria / Attn Married Men: How Do You Cope With Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attn Married Women: How Do You Cope With Cheating? by tpiaT: 3:21am On Apr 06, 2015
scribble:
To all the married ladies out there that love their husbands and find themselves drawn to another man

I don't mean like a regular guy you just want to beng

What I mean is a man you would take their last name if you werent already married and/or if you were allowed to practise polyandry

Re: Attn Married Women: How Do You Cope With Cheating? by tpiaT: 3:23am On Apr 06, 2015
scribble:
Mature comments pls.

Genuine issue tabled.

Cheating is cheating obviously. But there is the cheating when your heart is not there and it's just a physical exercise and there is cheating where it goes beyond physical and emotions get involved.

If you don't know what I'm describing or have nothing to contribute, you realize you don't have to comment abi?

Matured Minds of married men or women needed.
Re: Attn Married Women: How Do You Cope With Cheating? by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 06, 2015
It is natural to feel deeply drawn to another person of opposite sex while still being married. Don't allow yourself to create the basis for comparison. Instead of looking at your partner's failings; look at his strengths and no matter the urge, don't permit yourself to be found in an environment with your crush where compromise is tempting. Remind yourself that you married the best; the VERY BEST. If the best is not good enough for you, the second or third best can't.
Re: Attn Married Women: How Do You Cope With Cheating? by japhmanuel: 7:30am On Apr 06, 2015
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, How Will You Feel When Your Guy Says I QUIT / Question Of The Week / Testosterone Supplements And Muscle Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.