Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? (35961 Views)

5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com / For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms / Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? by NobleG1(m): 1:29am On Apr 07, 2015
Fulaman198:

No evidence to support this claim, though it's possible because fat people tend to care less about themselves and seem to be depressed more.

Yes, being overweight does make you more sensitive to heat and sweat a lot more, and also prone to bacteria in skin-folds. A fat person that has good hygiene and perfumes, should be fine.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? by twerkjack: 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
I HATE FAT GUYS BUH LIKE EM IF THEY HAVE FAT PURSES AS WELL cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? by Chidozieude: 10:21am On Apr 08, 2015
Decryptor:

And yet you complained in this thread that you don't enjoy sex. https://www.nairaland.com/2176214/dont-enjoy-sex-nor-get

So does it mean that all the guys who tried to do you are dickless?

Abeg you have sexual problem jare

Why are you attacking the poster?

Are you FAT? Are you dickless?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? by Decryptor(m): 3:37am On Apr 09, 2015
Chidozieude:

Why are you attacking the poster?

Are you FAT? Are you dickless?

Ask your father!
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? by Chidozieude: 9:28am On Apr 10, 2015
grin grin Prince why are you angry na? Are you fat?

Decryptor:

Ask your father!
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? by Decryptor(m): 11:06am On Apr 10, 2015
Chidozieude:
grin grin Prince why are you angry na? Are you fat?

Like i said...ask your father oooo
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? by Chidozieude: 11:12am On Apr 10, 2015
grin grin. Prince why are you cursing? How is Abuja

Decryptor:

Like i said...ask your father oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics / What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? / I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.