Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Plz Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plz Advice (780 Views)

I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! / Plz Advice / Which Of This Girls Is Really Mine!? Advise Plz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Advice by abi003: 4:42am On Apr 06, 2015
Hi guys, I have read so many comments on this forum that has really helped me, but right now I need serious help again.
In summary, last night I realised I have been selfish and not loving enough to my woman,i really hurt her feelings, I kept a female friend I shouldn't have kept and I lied about it to her face and she eventually found the truth, also lied about some cash which I lost (she adviced against the investment). What I need now is this, please how can I gain her trust back cause I have realised am a horrible person for not been loyal to someone who has been loyal in all ways. Thanks
Re: Plz Advice by Tunnamania(m): 5:55am On Apr 06, 2015
cool
Re: Plz Advice by harrysterol(m): 6:00am On Apr 06, 2015
You don't have to be loyal, you just need to be truthful

Call her up and talk this with her, apologise from the depth of your heart, she will understand, try not to continue your shady attitudes, trust will happen again
Re: Plz Advice by abi003: 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
Tanks guys, I wil do everytin u guys adviced
Re: Plz Advice by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
if u know u really luv her try nd talk to her,nd try not to hurt her feelings dis time around,cos nobody would like to be taken for a fool twice
Re: Plz Advice by Francmakua(f): 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
Tunnamania:

To gain back trust no be moi moi.
Especially if she is a phleg
Re: Plz Advice by abi003: 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
jomile:
if u know u really luv her try nd talk to her,nd try not to hurt her feelings dis time around,cos nobody would like to be taken for a fool twice
I don't ever want hurt like this again, cause I can't even concentrate at work and it's just a day,i really need to see her smile again
Re: Plz Advice by eyeon(m): 8:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
Whatever you did to her, do the opposite; but this opposite will just have to take a much longer time. GOODLUCK.
Re: Plz Advice by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
abi003:
I don't ever want hurt like this again, cause I can't even concentrate at work and it's just a day,i really need to see her smile again
plz try nd talk to her,am sure she will 4give u

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Stayin In Lagos Always Rush Down To D East To Marry Dia Girls / Pregnancy Bruhahaha / 7 Reasons She Will Lock You Out Of Her Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.