Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Video: Popular Pastor Caught Doing It With A Married Woman In A Hotel Room - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video: Popular Pastor Caught Doing It With A Married Woman In A Hotel Room (2568 Views)

Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad / Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) / Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Popular Pastor Caught Doing It With A Married Woman In A Hotel Room by teyus: 9:05am On Apr 06, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-aAa6DiW8CLw/VRvGXsyPT0I/AAAAAAAAknE/09tEoIvidHY/s1600/popular%2Bpastor%2Bcaught%2Bhaving%2Bfun%2Bwith%2Ba%2Bwoman.jpg[/img]

Kenyan pastor has been fired from his job after been caught red-handed with a married woman in a hotel room. The pastor of a church in the city of Embu, who was caught with the married woman on Sunday, addressed his congregation and asked for forgiveness.

Pastor Anthony Maina of the Kenya Assemblies of God Eastern Gate Church, arrived with his wife Beth, and two children, and said that he did not commit adultery with the woman when they were caught in the hotel room in the city of Karatina, Nyeri County.

“I’m here to tell everyone that I made a mistake, and I have sought God’s forgiveness. The incident saved me because I would have committed more sins,” he said.

The church announced that it had suspended the pastor indefinitely.

“The pastor has committed a crime that goes against the teachings of God, and therefore, he can no longer serve in the church,” a spokesperson for the church said.

Beth said that she had forgiven her husband, saying that they have to come together and move forward as a family.

Watch Video Here: http://www.kokovibes.com/2015/04/video-popular-pastor-caught-doing-it.html
Re: Video: Popular Pastor Caught Doing It With A Married Woman In A Hotel Room by OKNkanu(m): 9:13am On Apr 06, 2015
End Time Tinz..... cry
Re: Video: Popular Pastor Caught Doing It With A Married Woman In A Hotel Room by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 06, 2015
End time things. Shame!

But wow that woman carry sha! She is an epitome of pure temptation. That front and waist packaging of hers is too alluring to resist. It is like a big meal of sumptuous delicacy. grin
Re: Video: Popular Pastor Caught Doing It With A Married Woman In A Hotel Room by wisdomjoy6: 9:29am On Apr 06, 2015
Do you need a sugar mummy? I
am Agent shola, i can assist you in
getting a sugar mummy of your choice.
There are so many in Nigeria and
out side Nigeria women who are
desperate in getting a guy that
will satisfy them.
If you are interested contact me
call me on +238075779874 for
more information's.
Fill The form Below;
NAME>
AGE>?
LOCATION>
OCCUPATION>

(1) (Reply)

[must See PICTURE] This is What Most Guys Calls REAL LOVE. See Yourself / He Has Anger Issues, How Do I Deal With It? / Guys Pls Come In: Can A Guy's Point Of Attraction To A Woman Change With Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.