Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,183 members, 7,860,247 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

He Proposed To Her At Oniru Beach Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Proposed To Her At Oniru Beach Lagos (775 Views)

He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else / He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story / He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Proposed To Her At Oniru Beach Lagos by bamac(m): 9:05am On Apr 06, 2015
It seems the in thing now is public proposal. Guys of nowadays are now fully ready to fall in love with the publicity of the one they love, telling other girls to back off.

Read the details and see more pix here... http://bamisepeters..com/2015/04/former-student-senate-president-of-oou.html

Re: He Proposed To Her At Oniru Beach Lagos by dharay99: 9:08am On Apr 06, 2015
mtcheeeeew, oniru beach? Wid dat picture dat looks like closet.?

nd is this d new style of proposal? I hope dey av dia honeymoon at dat same beach
angry
Re: He Proposed To Her At Oniru Beach Lagos by Eniqurl(f): 11:20am On Apr 06, 2015
Pheeew, Oniru korh Ologi ni undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Stop Loving Her? / Help! He Intend Knowing How Much His Fiancee Receives As Salary / What Does She Really Want Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.