Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:27 PM

How Can I Stop Loving Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Stop Loving Her? (788 Views)

Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You. / I Can't Stop Loving Her / How Do I Stop Loving Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Stop Loving Her? by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 05, 2015
Mariam is my childhood girlfriend but we are different in all aspect. I'm cool, she's party monger. She's a flirt, i'm a jealous fellow. I'm temperamental, she's sturborn. She overlook petty things, i don't. I don't like partying, she loves it. I don't dance, she can die for it. I don't drink, she do. I'm a man of few words, she's a talkative. I don't dress to kill but she dress like a harlot just be the hottest chick in town. She really love me and i know it but due to our irreconcilable differencert, we've had misunderstanding up to 100 times in our 9yrs relationship. I know we're going to have a tough time together in future but i don't know how to get myself to stop loving her.
Re: How Can I Stop Loving Her? by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 05, 2015
u dont have to stop loving her, u simply have to convince urself to accept the truth that it cant work.
Re: How Can I Stop Loving Her? by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 05, 2015
Thugnificient:
Mariam is my childhood girlfriend but we are different in all aspect. I'm cool, she's party monger. She's a flirt, i'm a jealous fellow. I'm temperamental, she's sturborn. She overlook petty things, i don't. I don't like partying, she loves it. I don't dance, she can die for it. I don't drink, she do. I'm a man of few words, she's a talkative. I don't dress to kill but she dress like a harlot just be the hottest chick in town. She really love me and i know it but due to our irreconcilable differencert, we've had misunderstanding up to 100 times in our 9yrs relationship. I know we're going to have a tough time together in future but i don't know how to get myself to stop loving her.
mtcheeeeew..
Re: How Can I Stop Loving Her? by johnydon22(m): 9:47pm On May 05, 2015
same way u started loving her...
Re: How Can I Stop Loving Her? by ritababe(f): 9:47pm On May 05, 2015
Do u know if u love her because of her character?
Re: How Can I Stop Loving Her? by Mannylex(m): 9:48pm On May 05, 2015
Thugnificient:

9 Years is quite a long time, and its almost gonna seem like you wasted a very large part of your life with one person.... Normally, People of different characteristics are always suitable partners, but in this case, its completely different...

What I can infer from your Post is this lady is irresponsible, and is not wife material for any man, let alone a cool headed man like you. It would be suicidal if you marry her... If you can't change her or get used to her in 9 years, you guys could have a bitter marriage that could end in divorce. Something better is out there for you, you wouldn't know till you walk out of this present bondage... Goodluck

Have no fear; Mannylex is here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop Loving Her? by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 05, 2015
[quote author=Mannylex post=33455351]

9 Years is quite a long time, and its almost gonna seem like you wasted a very large part of your life with one person.... Normally, People of different characteristics are always suitable partners, but in this case, its completely different...

What I can infer from your Post is this lady is irresponsible, and is not wife material for any man, let alone a cool headed man like you. It would be suicidal if you marry her... God Bless you
Re: How Can I Stop Loving Her? by alchemist(m): 9:52pm On May 05, 2015
Thugnificient:

Abeg, una watch this programme when una small "Tales by moonlight"? Move on sucker
Re: How Can I Stop Loving Her? by ErepaTV: 9:53pm On May 05, 2015
Just take her for who she is. You don't wanna end up with a boring gal. Or you can commit suicide.. It works like magic grin
Re: How Can I Stop Loving Her? by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 05, 2015
9 years is a long time bro,and one would think that you'd be used to her ways by now....it's good that you know that the future with her won't be bright atleast that's the first step,the only advice I can however give you is to man up and call it quits....no one can teach you how to unlove her.good luck
Re: How Can I Stop Loving Her? by YUNGLURD(m): 10:04pm On May 05, 2015
seriously, majority of problems tendered b4 romancelanders re false.
Re: How Can I Stop Loving Her? by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 05, 2015
YUNGLURD:
seriously, majority of problems tendered b4 romancelanders re false.
yeah, some of them but not all of them.. i'd like to convince you that that story is true but there's no way for me to prove it.. it doesn't matter if you believe or not.. it's a social network.. just contribute and learn from others contribution.. it's a top problem in my life that i'd wish to solve..
Re: How Can I Stop Loving Her? by vislabraye(m): 10:14pm On May 05, 2015
Thugnificient:

Infatuation.... undecided
Re: How Can I Stop Loving Her? by peeparty(m): 10:15pm On May 05, 2015
9yrs u say?
Re: How Can I Stop Loving Her? by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 05, 2015
peeparty:
9yrs u say?
yeah.. been dating her when i was still a boy, still dating her when i was a boy-turning man, and still dating her now that i'm a man.,
Re: How Can I Stop Loving Her? by Nobody: 6:52am On May 06, 2015
Thugnificient:

9yrs, Come on....... U should hv gotten used to her nah, if u are still having doubts about d relationship after all dis years of dating, then i wonder wat u are still doing wit d girl, U said u cnt stop loving her, well, if u really love her lyk u said, u will overlook all her attitudes nd continue wit d relationship.

But 4 me, i think u should stop loving her d way u started loving her.... just Unlove her......*Lols*

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Friend That Her Partner/husband Is Cheating On Her? / 7 Things Men Find Attractive In Women / What Do Goodlooking People Do When They Lose Their Goodlooks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.