Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) (38556 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Tinubu As A Young Man / APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror / US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) by nosike3(m): 10:59am On Apr 06, 2015
silverdam:
Lmao! Pele mabinu
lygao( laugh your gayy ass out)!! Lousy animal!! You're even worse; animals are sensible enough to seek opposite mates! But this aberration to nature is blessed to be called feminine!! Anyway! What does Bisi alimi n silverdam(which is a silly name by the way) have in common?? They are both yor-ba and they are gayy!! *puke!!
Re: Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) by pak: 10:59am On Apr 06, 2015
kastonkastrol:
tinubu is really a strategist who understands how Nigeria politics work. Jonathan should have never allowed him to form an alliance with the north. The northwest/southwest alliance is one that can never be beaten in Nigeria. The moment I saw odualand states being won by buhari, I knew that it was game over for jonathan.

Unfortunately, an igboman can never be president if he doesn't form an alliance with one of the majority tribes(yorubas or hausas) and that's the bitter truth. Igbos should drop their "I hate north/southwest" attitude if they really want to be relevant in Nigeria's politics

Baddest politician ever liveth

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXt1-ZjUCImPazpG2xjGET_7odUG-_uPEBA4MNcNqzhnIh2h4-VRyH_egRTA[/img]

In another news;

Ambode 2015
We support

why don't we just leave it at - It will be difficult for an Igbo man to become president simple ! unless by a quirk of faith like the case of GEJ, it won't happen in modern day Nigeria. The hause will rather vote Yoruba, if they have to make a choice between the two, the igbo will fight between themselves - ask yourself? who is the political leader/rallying point of the igbos ? None. Even the south-south might actually have a hard time being pro-igbo. I mean the ijaws, itsekiris are almost Yorubas (although, they might be irked by the recent treatment of GEJ by the west in the 2015 polls).
Just consider the major gladiators of the general elections of the fourth republic from 1999
Obasanjo, Falae, Buhari, Yar adua, GEJ and you'll understand my views

1 Like

Re: Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) by Caveatemptor(m): 10:59am On Apr 06, 2015
Jagaban Borgu the grand master of Nigerian politics

4 Likes

Re: Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) by mbulela: 11:03am On Apr 06, 2015
appini:
Man proposes but, God disposes.

James Ibori sponsored Yar Adua's emergence, but where is he today?
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) by Achiles: 11:04am On Apr 06, 2015
Texcoco:
[b] Where does he get his money?? Ofcourse he is a corrupt kleptomaniac with a heavy dose of nepotism and everything that is undemocratic, don't you see why he's called thieffnubu??....Anyway be that as it may, the igbos don't need the risks of one man wielding such power,we have in our diffused state,survived and progressed a lot more than most folks will give us credit for.It took yorubas years to recover politically and idealogically after the suicide of Awo,anything happens to thieffnubu,we shudder to think of the wilderness these folks might be plunged into...We rather have a thousand Peter Obis,Obainos etc than one mighty corrupt Godfather...The northerners especially those at the center will be impressed of the loyal block votes in their numbers from the SE/SS for PDP,moreso they will be doubly impressed at the fierce contest in thieffnubu's own stronghold by this same loyalists-Go figure Oba Akiolu-....what would it take a northern political rival to court these people henceforth neutralizing thieffnubu forever??[/b]

You are such an ass! You don't call a man a theif without evidence. Idiot

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) by Change2015(m): 11:04am On Apr 06, 2015
silverdam:
Lmao! Pele mabinu

Lol, as expected, no logical response just ranting. One day the financial times will write such an article about a politician from the east.

#change
Re: Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) by PentiumPro(f): 11:05am On Apr 06, 2015
Jagaban, one name the Ibos hate to hear. grin

8 Likes

Re: Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) by Hope15: 11:05am On Apr 06, 2015
speak2emmalex:

Your stupidity is astonishing. Can't you make your argument without calling on the Igbo?

The north with over 35 years of ruling Nigeria has not made them better than any State in SE or SS. Polluting Nigeria with almageris and claiming to be Majority those not add to the economy. Why are some people soo primitive and this narrow minded.

The Igbos don't give a sh*t about rulling ONE Nigeria so back off you worthless piss of shi* and the rest of the morons who think like you

As if you guys don't really give a hoot about ruling.......

2 Likes

Re: Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) by stonecoldcafe: 11:05am On Apr 06, 2015
nosike3:
spit on you!! angry disgusting creature!! Looking like some cross btw a tortoise and a goat!! Lousy gayy! Puke on you!! Feminine looks ko tortoiscular look ni!

Did he create himself? Why not attack his points and leave his person. You call God's creature a cross between tortoise and goat? Okay nah!

1 Like

Re: Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) by Judelord57: 11:05am On Apr 06, 2015
Lagos Lagos Lagos.centre for Excellent.he who rules Lagos is more wiser than the President. Jonathan should have rule Lagos before he becomes a president.

3 Likes

Re: Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) by silverdam(m): 11:06am On Apr 06, 2015
nosike3:
lygao( laugh your gayy ass out)!! Lousy animal!! You're even worse; animals are sensible enough to seek opposite mates! But this aberration to nature is blessed to be called feminine!! Anyway! What does Bisi alimi n silverdam(which is a silly name by the way) have in common?? They are both yor-ba and they are gayy!! *puke!!
Lmao! I said I am sorry now. Oti binu ni?

3 Likes

Re: Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) by madamoringo(f): 11:10am On Apr 06, 2015
speak2emmalex:

Your stupidity is astonishing. Can't you make your argument without calling on the Igbo?

The north with over 35 years of ruling Nigeria has not made them better than any State in SE or SS. Polluting Nigeria with almageris and claiming to be Majority those not add to the economy. Why are some people soo primitive and this narrow minded.

The Igbos don't give a sh*t about rulling ONE Nigeria so back off you worthless piss of shi* and the rest of the morons who think like you

You sound pained and frustrated but ibos caused their own misfortune. You cannot learn from the best and use it to improve because of empty pride!! Anyway since, according to ibos, being president has not helped the south west, north and south south, the ibos should never care about being in the high office because it will set them back 50 years. Now keep quiet and enjoy your utopian dreams because all you will now get are federal ministerial portfolios and your state governors.

5 Likes

Re: Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) by Arch1: 11:14am On Apr 06, 2015
PentiumPro:
Jagaban, one name the Ibos hate to hear. grin
Before it was Awolowo, but now its Tinubu

6 Likes

Re: Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) by Texcoco(m): 11:16am On Apr 06, 2015
Achiles:

You are such an ass! You don't call a man a theif without evidence. Idiot
@rsehole,We've got three letters for you..A.B.C.
Re: Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) by coogar: 11:16am On Apr 06, 2015
pak:

why don't we just leave it at - It will be difficult for an Igbo man to become president simple ! unless by a quirk of faith like the case of GEJ, it won't happen in modern day Nigeria. The hause will rather vote Yoruba, if they have to make a choice between the two, the igbo will fight between themselves - ask yourself? who is the political leader/rallying point of the igbos ? None. Even the south-south might actually have a hard time being pro-igbo. I mean the ijaws, itsekiris are almost Yorubas (although, they might be irked by the recent treatment of GEJ by the west in the 2015 polls).

Just consider the major gladiators of the general elections of the fourth republic from 1999 - Obasanjo, Falae, Buhari, Yar adua, GEJ and you'll understand my views

this is a very good point....

i think the igbos need to put their house in order. they lack good leadership & direction. since 1999, it's a shame none of them has even held the post of a vice president.

5 Likes

Re: Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) by bobo9ice: 11:17am On Apr 06, 2015
appini:
Man proposes but, God disposes.

James Ibori sponsored Yar Adua's emergence, but where is he today?
Your grandmother told you that? Lol. Joker!

5 Likes

Re: Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) by Sagamite(m): 11:19am On Apr 06, 2015
kettykin:
Celebrating the corruption and impunity that has killed the potentials in Africa

A corruption and impunity which if it had not taken place would just lead to more mega-coruuption and religious impunity that GEJ was aiming to establish in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 06, 2015
And the next step will be to silence Buhari with a cyanide concoction, so his boy, Osinbajo can take over based on the Yaradua/Jonathan paradigm. This time, the North will boil and not vaporize.

The Narcotic Kingpin, with a forged Toronto certificate, ventured into politics after escaping the jail terms in US, having foreited all his funds in Heritage Bank and others, he will later become a Senator, and a Governor of Lagos state, and has fate will have it, Obasanjo will fleece lagos State allocation of 2yrs as President, only for Tinubu to device a strategy of taxation using Alpha Beta to tax everyone including ants in Lagos to make a life, at the end, when the billions owed Lagos eventually was released, it ended up in Asiwaju's private numbered accounts in the Islands of the planet, funds he launders via his Chinese surrogates to buy over Lagos juicest real estates, and what he does not have to buy, he muscles them from the natives in alliance with the Oba of Lagos.

Today, a militarily back-grounded illiterate, former coup plotter, who is almost on recession with 21st acumen has been rigged into power using Jega-ed machinery and mercenaries powered by the King of Fraud, the biggest Landlord on Earth, Bu-, will soon be demised using a strategy yet to be tested, to enthrone Osinbajo in a Machiavellian stratagem. This is word on the streets.

History is about to be repeated. North, North, North....How many times did I call you now ?

Do not take away Freedom of Speech, Be a Jonathanian, allow freedom of expressions and suggestions and accusations and insults and obsessions...and ...and ...and...
Re: Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 06, 2015
madamoringo:

You sound pained and frustrated but ibos caused their own misfortune. You cannot learn from the best and use it to improve because of empty pride!! Anyway since, according to ibos, being president has not helped the south west, north and south south, the ibos should never care about being in the high office because it will set them back 50 years. Now keep quiet and enjoy your utopian dreams because all you will now get are federal ministerial portfolios and your state governors.

Yes you heard me right. No one gives a jack squat about presidency. Even if a Yoruba man rules the zoological republic of Nigeria for 100 years, it won't change your brown roofs in Ibadan neither will it change the daily one square meal you hassle to eat on the street of Lagos. So quite thinking about the affairs of the Igbos and do something productive with your life.
Re: Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) by isan(m): 11:23am On Apr 06, 2015
JAGABAN OF NIGERIA

I HAIL oooo

3 Likes

Re: Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) by Sagamite(m): 11:24am On Apr 06, 2015
silverdam:
When will a politician from Igbo tribe be like this man? Igbos can never be like him, they can never be a statesman, they will continue to be a minority if they don't change and open the eyes.

We yorubas are proud of Tinubu, we are happy we have someone like him, someone who believes in his people. Tinubu is the man of the year, take it or leave it.

He's the no 1 politician in Nigeria if not Africa, even the world knows this.

What a stupid question... Where did Jonathan gets the money he used for campaign? All those Dollars he was sharing, where did he get them?

You are a moronic cretinous fuuktard!

Which failed education system produced a cretin like you?

Start naming them. We need to close them down and track all its alumni down to put a bullet in their heads so society can be sanitised.

Fuuktard, so you are saying, not a single person out of 18m+ can have a certain personality trait?

Nigeria is so fuuked, it keeps on churning out moronic fuuktards like you who are anxious to share their cretinous opinions.
Re: Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 06, 2015
Whobedatte:
LOL. Leave our jagaban alone oo. &btw r u thru w service now?

Yep 6years ago
Re: Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) by DikSin(m): 11:24am On Apr 06, 2015
Babyboy1986:
Who cares 2 know

GEJ i know 4 now.
Come on... That man is down. Wake up you fool. Gej is down!

3 Likes

Re: Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) by osborn442(m): 11:25am On Apr 06, 2015
Its pathetic how some Nigerians reason. Someone that was alleged to be very corrupt while he steered the wheel of his state (Lagos State) has suddenly become a celebrity just because he helped sponsor someone to become President. Mind you, no one is questioning where the money came from, they are just happy for him probably because he came from their ''place''. My humble submission is that if we are to make considerable progress in this country, we had better start making some people accountable for their actions and in actions. I'm still wondering how a vulture and a Lion can peacefully share the ''kill'' of the latter considering the Vultures antecedents. Anyway, I'm watching
Re: Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) by Sagamite(m): 11:26am On Apr 06, 2015
Texcoco:
[b] Where does he get his money?? Ofcourse he is a corrupt kleptomaniac with a heavy dose of nepotism and everything that is undemocratic, don't you see why he's called thieffnubu??....Anyway be that as it may, the igbos don't need the risks of one man wielding such power,we have in our diffused state,survived and progressed a lot more than most folks will give us credit for.It took yorubas years to recover politically and idealogically after the suicide of Awo,anything happens to thieffnubu,we shudder to think of the wilderness these folks might be plunged into...We rather have a thousand Peter Obis,Obainos etc than one mighty corrupt Godfather...The northerners especially those at the center will be impressed of the loyal block votes in their numbers from the SE/SS for PDP,moreso they will be doubly impressed at the fierce contest in thieffnubu's own stronghold by this same loyalists-Go figure Oba Akiolu-....what would it take a northern political rival to court these people henceforth neutralizing thieffnubu forever??[/b]

Another cretinous fuuktard!

Moronic fuuktards contribution is to make up moronic assertions from his arsse.

No wonder this fuuktard religiously worshipped GEJ and Patience.

6 Likes

Re: Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) by JurassicPark: 11:28am On Apr 06, 2015
It's ok...

It is one thing to win an election, it's another thing to perform..

They better not fail!
Re: Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) by themodernman: 11:31am On Apr 06, 2015
uzomarinze11:
Is Tinubu really the political godfather behind President Jonathan's defeat?

According to Financial Times Newspaper,Bola Tinubu is the political godfather who caused Jonathan's downfall.However,people keep wondering where he gets the money he used in sponsoring many of APC activities.

Source:
http://wite2..com/2015/04/financial-times-newspaper-hails-tinubu.html

The Lion of Bourdillon; Jagaban Borgu of Niger State!
Re: Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 06, 2015
kastonkastrol:
tinubu is really a strategist who understands how Nigeria politics work. Jonathan should have never allowed him to form an alliance with the north. The northwest/southwest alliance is one that can never be beaten in Nigeria. The moment I saw odualand states being won by buhari, I knew that it was game over for jonathan.

Unfortunately, an igboman can never be president if he doesn't form an alliance with one of the majority tribes(yorubas or hausas) and that's the bitter truth. Igbos should drop their "I hate north/southwest" attitude if they really want to be relevant in Nigeria's politics

Baddest politician ever liveth

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXt1-ZjUCImPazpG2xjGET_7odUG-_uPEBA4MNcNqzhnIh2h4-VRyH_egRTA[/img]

In another news;

Ambode 2015
We support

You sound so petty and naive... I am Igbo and does it sound strange to you if I say I don't care where the president is from as long as he guarantees security so my kids can go to school unmolested, good water so they can drink, jobs so they get jobs after graduation and accommodation so I can always have a roof over their heads? Why must I want an igbo man to rule? It's your type that's is more interested in where the person is from than if he or she can perform because u are immature and stup1d!!!
I for one know tribalism doesn't benefit anyinr.anything but to say we should stop tribalism so an igbo man can rule is the height of stupidity you imbec1le... I want a starter whom is am honest good leader than a brother who is useless and corrupt.

You give Yorubas a bad name you f00l
Re: Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) by Defcon1(m): 11:31am On Apr 06, 2015
silverdam:
When will a politician from Igbo tribe be like this man? Igbos can never be like him, they can never be a statesman, they will continue to be a minority if they don't change and open the eyes.

We yorubas are proud of Tinubu, we are happy we have someone like him, someone who believes in his people. Tinubu is the man of the year, take it or leave it.

He's the no 1 politician in Nigeria if not Africa, even the world knows this.

What a stupid question... Where did Jonathan gets the money he used for campaign? All those Dollars he was sharing, where did he get them?
What has this post got to do with the lgbos??
How have you benefited as an individual, or even as a yoruba man, from Tinubu's political endeavours??
After bashing the Igbos and extolling Tinubu, you will still go back to your usual life, with poor power supply, poor healthcare, insecurity, lawlessness,police brutality etc...while Tinubu and his family continue enjoying their loot.
So what has your bigotry benefited you in the long run
NOTHING.
Re: Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) by kliq(m): 11:32am On Apr 06, 2015
Makavelli the Don! cool
Re: Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) by Orikinla(m): 11:32am On Apr 06, 2015
[size=18pt]Without Asiwaju Tinubu, GEJ would not have won the 2011 presidential election. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) by MyMouth(m): 11:32am On Apr 06, 2015
APC won because of two factors, the tinubu factor and the fact that GMB was the candidate. APC would have lost if they had produced another candidate. That's jus the fact!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Behold Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election (LIST) / Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) / Lagosians Groan As Using Ojota Foot-bridge Becomes Difficult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.