Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,437 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family (54634 Views)

Sylvia Ekweremadu Shares Lovely Photos / Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter / The Emir Of Daura And His Young Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by Jbenue: 12:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
kadyrov25:
uhhmm op actualy those r his wives nt concubines ,dont knw who told u that they r his concubines

They are concubines in his harem abeg

ps I'm not a fan of polygamy

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
Op are u a PDP propagandist or what?How can u talk of concubines in the 21st century!?
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by fareed69(m): 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Enjoying oil money.

Does ur Comment make Sense?
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by mcprince32(m): 12:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
Eko'o onibaje e. On the 2nd January 2015, I saw a vision of a big problem in the land, but none could help out. As all were contemplating over who would handle it, I heard Ifeanyi Agbaje. I further enquired and realised they were Ifeanyi Okowa (of Delta State) and Jimi Agbaje (of Lagos state) could solve these problems. I don't know them personally, but I hereby implore all concerned state indigens to pls Vote for them. God bless you all.
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
To describe hos legitimately married wives as concubines is very insultive and insensitive.
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by tsdarkside(m): 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
orubebe1:

Aburo-otuokeman

dont mind am....na oloshi..
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by valuedammy(m): 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
Great resemblance among the daughters.
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by freecocoa(f): 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
Beautiful picture but na wa o.

I'd rather remain single than this kind of marriage, yes I said it, bite me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by room089: 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
@OP
Why the usage of the word "concubines"?
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
[/b][b]
Jbenue:
Lovely photos of Emir Muhamadu Sanusi II and his 3 concubines and children.
This op is a goon!!! They are his wives not concubines
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by Mcaise: 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
Choi..see pretty damsels in green..

Make man wanna islamize at once cry
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by tamertery(m): 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
room089:
@OP

dnt blame him my brother, common sense is not common aftrall ...
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by Jbenue: 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
room089:
@OP

Why Not??
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by smartmom(f): 12:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
orubebe1:

grin looking @ you from angle 38degrees, you look otuokish

Haba! cheesy grin grin that is too harsh na. Leave the Benue bro alone o!
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by tsdarkside(m): 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ilekeh:

Show respect. Wives or concubines?

And you guys still think Northern population is small abi? One man 10+ kids.

they can not calculate...lets see in 10 years,who will be laughing.....

this is what a real man does...he marry them and keep them forever...

not like christian men,that just want to yansh and dump the women....i respect muslim-men more than christian-men...

christians are hypocrites.... angry angry angry
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by Jbenue: 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
smartmom:

Haba! cheesy grin grin that is too harsh na. Leave the Benue bro alone o!

Thank you I dont know why people are attacking me for no reason.
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by AIZubair(m): 12:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
Jbenue:

ORUBEBE ORUBEBE ORUBEBE!!!! How many times did I call you? You have come again!

YOU ARE TRIBALISTIC YOU ARE PARTIAL. Do I look Like an Otuoke man to you??

Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by holyokoto(m): 12:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
He has no wife then
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by Jbenue: 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
tsdarkside:

they can not calculate...lets see in 10 years,who will be laughing.....

this is what a real man does...he marry them and keep them forever...

not like christian men,that just want to yansh and dump the women....i respect muslim-men more than christian-men...

christians are hypocrites.... angry angry angry

Omo Shut up there.... Have you heard of Senator Yarima the pedophile keep spewing non sense

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by hardywaltz(m): 12:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
What's with the rabbit like dressing..
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by Jbenue: 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
hardywaltz:
What's with the rabbit like dressing..

I think they are celebrating easter
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by Bollinger(m): 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
If there's one thing hausa women have in abundance, it's grace and beauty.
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by tsdarkside(m): 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
Jbenue:

Omo Shut up there.... Have you heard of Senator Yarima the pedophile keep spewing non sense

no...i dont know Senator Yarima...pedophile....what do you mean?

do you even know at what age a woman can give birth
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by tucee31: 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
This op, which one is concubine again? You may need to check up on ur dictionary again. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by Jbenue: 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
tsdarkside:

no...i dont know Senator Yarima...pedophile....what do you mean?

Then go do your research half your northern brothers behave like that he goat of a senator. Marrying and discarding young girls.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by kadyrov25(m): 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
Jbenue:

They are concubines in his harem abeg

ps I'm not a fan of polygamy
just listen to urself the man married those women and u com here and say they r his concubines .idoma bigot
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by room089: 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
Jbenue:

Why Not??

My dear, that you are a christian and your religion forbids polygamy doesn't mean you shold run down any body whose religion permits it.
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by zimoni(f): 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
lol at 3 Concubines.
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by tsdarkside(m): 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
Jbenue:

Then go do your research half your northern brothers behave like that he goat of a senator. Marrying and discarding young girls.

i am not northern...i am urhobo christian.....
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by Takim107(f): 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
The man blood strong o; see resemblance. .2face the second
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by tsdarkside(m): 12:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
Marrying and discarding young girls.

that is wrong,,,should be condemned...you are right their....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SSS Arrests Usman Bugaje For Criticising Buhari’s Handling Of Insecurity / Amokachi, Peter Rufai, Ikpeba, Aghahowa, Adepoju, Babayaro For Tinubu Campaign / IBB Tells Nigerians What To Expect From Buhari’s Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.