Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family (54631 Views)

Sylvia Ekweremadu Shares Lovely Photos / Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter / The Emir Of Daura And His Young Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by ooshinibos: 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
old picture again
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by Joeadamxx(m): 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
It is only in Nigeria that Muslims exercise their islamic given rights to marry up to 4 wives and still consider it ok to have girlfriends outside. I have lived in UAE, Egypt, Indonesia and other core islamic countries and everyone has only one wife. The issue for me here is not the number of wives if you can cater for them, but you are increasing burden on the country! in 1960, Nigeria's population was 40m, 50 years later we're 170m with the same resources. When will we realise that we're destroying the future for these children by giving birth to them?

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by Abumadea: 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
Israel5:
i made it!! choi!! ftc. i dedicate this to my outgoing statesman and president, GEJ.
eh en.. please when is the next census going to hold?
Its in 2016, y did u ask?
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by mmsen: 11:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
Joeadamxx:
It is only in Nigeria that Muslims exercise their islamic given rights to marry up to 4 wives and still consider it ok to have girlfriends outside. I have lived in UAE, Egypt, Indonesia and other core islamic countries and everyone has only one wife. The issue for me here is not the number of wives if you can cater for them, but you are increasing burden on the country! in 1960, Nigeria's population was 40m, 50 years later we're 170m with the same resources. When will we realise that we're destroying the future for these children by giving birth to them?

What about the Saudi boys who go to Lebanon to pick up a temporary wife?

Or did you not hear about the HIV outbreak that culminated in Beirut as a result of their activities?

Saudi boys take advantage of poverty in Yemen to take temporary wives there too.

And now they are taking advantage in the wars in Syria and Irq to exploit the ladies of those country,
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by soulhighman(m): 6:52am On Apr 07, 2015
Jbenue:
Lovely photos of Emir Muhamadu Sanusi II and his 3 wives and children.
Believe it or not, those are his wives, not concubines. I don't know what ur problem is.
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by awelemma: 8:34am On Apr 07, 2015
lovely family indeed. his girls are pretty cool
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by KDULAR: 8:39am On Apr 07, 2015
Humble guy, we were in the same aircraft from Lagos to Kano yesterday and he was replied warmly everyone who had the liver to greet him at the airport. Great man.
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by Israel5(m): 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
Abumadea:

Its in 2016, y did u ask?
thanks. just curious about our population since our so called trad. rulers are not helping matters
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by azeez4islam(m): 6:34am On Apr 09, 2015
if this guy ever contest, already 16 votes from his home. u can say they're not all eligible, it's just gist.
kiss
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by azeez4islam(m): 6:36am On Apr 09, 2015
Israel5:
thanks. just curious about our population since our so called trad. rulers are not helping matters

got you, but I think that is traditional, irrespective of their position.
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by azeez4islam(m): 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
omenka:
Such beauties!! smileysmiley

This man and Buhari have one thing in common.

You all know what it is. smiley

the beautiful wife/daughter(s)?
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by Israel5(m): 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
azeez4islam:

got you, but I think that is traditional, irrespective of their position.
ak

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gumsu, General Sani Abacha's Daughter In APC Regalia / SSS Arrests Usman Bugaje For Criticising Buhari’s Handling Of Insecurity / Goodluck Jonathan Launches GEJ Sports Club In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.