Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family (54633 Views)

Sylvia Ekweremadu Shares Lovely Photos / Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter / The Emir Of Daura And His Young Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by adeA1(m): 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
The issue of CONCCUBINSm U, out of ur unreserved hatred, characterise wit Muslim is as a result of those Muslims that ve bn orientally brutalized by d christenity idealogy who believ in havin jst1 wife @ home but d remainin 2or so outside secretly.

I thank God for being a practisin Muslim for that has made my reasonin faculty to macth wit d tune wit whch d world is drawn

Talkin of d capacity I mean( d extension) of ds family- cud u believ GMB is d 22nd of HIS family and forma Governor & presnt elected senator ISIAKA ADELEKE in osun state is also 20 upward in his family lineage.

I vehemently hate sombdy wit ORUBEBE's brain. I jst detest it.... Am ready for u.

His Exellency SLS had done what he believed wz right then by exposin ur GEJ- sombdy wit d like of ur lootin brain - and (SLS) excelled. Now d man has acheived almost everythin in live so U can die of ur hatred.. Am not jst in mood to come on U
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by olandoboy(m): 1:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
This emir dey enjoy oooo,with three beautiful ladies one will live longer on earth
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by mmsen: 1:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
How many children does he have 11? 5? 2?

I wonder if he can answer that question.
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by Jbenue: 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
adeA1:
The issue of CONCCUBINSm U, out of ur unreserved hatred, characterise wit Muslim is as a result of those Muslims that ve bn orientally brutalized by d christenity idealogy who believ in havin jst1 wife @ home but d remainin 2or so outside secretly.

I thank God for being a practisin Muslim for that has made my reasonin faculty to macth wit d tune wit whch d world is drawn

Talkin of d capacity I mean( d extension) of ds family- cud u believ GMB is d 22nd of HIS family and forma Governor & presnt elected senator ISIAKA ADELEKE in osun state is also 20 upward in his family lineage.

I vehemently hate sombdy wit ORUBEBE's brain. I jst detest it.... Am ready for u.

His Exellency SLS had done what he believed wz right then by exposin ur GEJ- sombdy wit d like of ur lootin brain - and (SLS) excelled. Now d man has acheived almost everythin in live so U can die of ur hatred.. Am not jst in mood to come on U

Can a woman have more that 1 husband??
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by mmsen: 1:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ilekeh:

Show respect. Wives or concubines?

And you guys still think Northern population is small abi? One man 10+ kids.

Forget the many children who die before reaching adulthood.

The many women who die in childbirth because of non-existent pre/anti-natal care.

The many young girls who die as a result of fistula because they gave birth to children when they themselves were children.

Question: is it responsible for a man to have 10 children when he lives in a part of the country riddled with so much poverty?

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by ZUBY77(m): 1:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
I hope all this useless Christian girls can see this.

When it comes to your turn, it's one man one wife.
Anyway I dont go to Church.
I will get two wives for sure.

If the first one doesn't like it, she should go and marry Pope..

I chose what I like from both Christianity and Muslim.
In this case, I chose marriage laws from Muslim.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by AlphaDibia(m): 1:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
As so e come be heavy nerd, I no sabi say this guy go sabi where toto go dey for woman body. E dey gbensh o.
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by Ilekeh(f): 1:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
mmsen:

The many women who die in childbirth because of non-existent anti-natal care.

The many young girls who die as a result of fistula because they gave birth to children when they themselves were children.

Question: is it responsible for a man to have 10 children when he lives in a part of the country riddled with so much poverty?

If he can take care of them with the support (work) of his wives, what's it to you?

This is not China.
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by Jbenue: 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
mmsen:

The many women who die in childbirth because of non-existent anti-natal care.

Gbam

I've made this point so many times.....we will always remain a poor country if the growth of our economy is out paced by the growth of our population.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by Jbenue: 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
ZUBY77:
I hope all this useless Christian girls can see this.

When it comes to your turn, it's one man one wife.
Anyway I dont go to Church.
I will get two wives for sure.

If the first one doesn't like it, she should go and marry Pope..

I chose what I like from both Christianity and Muslim.
In this case, I chose marriage laws from Muslim.

very idiotic point
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by mmsen: 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ilekeh:

If he can take care of them with the support (work) of his wives, what's it to you?

This is not China.

Because those children that are not cared for end up on the streets. It is quite evident that most of these people cannot take care of the children that they have. So many of them wind up on the streets begging in cities in the south, I can only imagine how bad the situation is in the north.

As a morally conscious human being that is not something I can condone.

It is also a huge security risk. Abandoned and neglected children grow up to become hostile and bitter adults or have you already forgotten about Boko Haram?

The Chinese long ago realised that some people do not know what is best for them and will continue to engage in backwards and destructive practices that endanger society as a whole as well as themselves, hence the one child policy. China is not a democracy, as such they can institute whatever policies they so desire for the good of their society - sadly in Nigeria we have religious authorities (and their guileless sheep) who stand in the way of progress and thus we cannot even have condoms distributed for the benefit of sexual health, not to speak of family planning. If people are serious about improving living standards in Nigeria and allowing development to flourish then they will behave responsibly of their own accord.

Why have 10 children that you can barely take care of when you can have 2 or 3 and raise them with the best of everything?

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by adeA1(m): 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
Jbenue:
You think I renounced Christianity and became a Muhamadian he would allow me marry 4 of his daughters? And after a few years I divorce them and pick another 4. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool
the issue of CONCCUBINISM u, out of ur unreserved hatred against SLS in particular & Muslim at large here is a Result of those Muslims who ve bn Orientally brutalized by d christenity idealogy- who believ in jst1 wife @home n 2 or so outside secretly.

I thank God for bein a Muslim for that has made my reasoinin faculty to match wit d tune wit whch d world is drawn.

Talikin of d capacity I mean( d extension) of d family - cud u believ GMB is d 22nd in HIS family and d forma Governor&d presnt Senator elected of Osun State is also 20upward in his family linegroup.

Lastly for now d man(SLS) had done what he believed is right at d time- exposin GEJ - sombdy wit whom u share ur lootin brain . He did it and exelled while ur bro GEJ looted our treasury dried he did it and got himself drown.

SLS has acheived almost everythin in live. U either embrace him or u die of ur hatred and perish wit d perishers.

I jst hate somebdy wit ORUBEBE's brain. Am not jst I d mood
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by Ilekeh(f): 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
mmsen:

Because those children that are not taken care end up on the streets. It is quite evident that most of these people cannot take care of the children that they have. So many of them wind up on the streets begging in cities in the south, I can only imagine how bad the situation is in the north.

As a morally conscious human being that is not something I can condone.

It is also a huge security risk. Abandoned and neglected children grow up to become hostile and bitter adults or have you already forgotten about Boko Haram?

The Chinese long ago realised that some people do not know what is best for them and will continue to engage in backwards and destructive practices that endanger society as a whole as well as themselves, hence the one child policy. China is not a democracy, as such they can institute whatever policies they so desire for the good of their society - sadly in Nigeria we have religious authorities (and their guileless sheep) who stand in the way of progress and thus we cannot even have condoms distributed for the benefit of sexual health, not to speak of family planning. If people are serious about improving living standards in Nigeria and allowing development to flourish then they will behave responsibly of their own accord.

Why have 10 children that you can barely take care of when you can have 2 or 3 and raise them with the best of everything?

The children look well-taken care of. So what's the point of this grammar again?

Worry about yourself. If you can only take care of 2, just have 2.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by MrHighSea: 2:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
Wia d emir cos dos ppl wy dy sidon for ground no gree mek i c road.
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by MrHighSea: 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
Wia d emir cos dos ppl wy dy sidon for ground no gree mek i c road.
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by mmsen: 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ilekeh:

The children look well-taken care of. So what's the point of this grammar again?

Worry about yourself. If you can only take care of 2, just have 2.

Which children?

These children are not the norm in northern Nigeria - the overwhelming majority are raised in abject poverty.

You wanted to celebrate the fact that northerners have a propensity for having too many children, I simply pointed out that it is reckless for everyone involved. The easiest way to increase or sustain the poverty rate is to have children. The northern states typically struggle with poverty rates of 80% - 90%, we should be advocating for more responsible reproductive habits.

Your typical child in the north is struggling to get enough to eat, struggling to get even a primary education, struggling to get even basic healthcare but you reason that northerners should continue to have more children than they can't take care of?
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by adeA1(m): 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
Jbenue:

Can a woman have more that 1 husband??
why wud she wen d owner of d Universe has forbade them of such. Mind u am only talkin from d devine scripture. I mean d last testament
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by halix239(f): 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Did you just say intellect? Like, you're trying to imply that Sanusi is an intellectual? grin grin grin

Hate it or love it, Sanusi and every other northern elite are what they are because of OIL. grin grin

n the food stuffs we send to ur cursed region is wot mtcheeeerw.
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by Jbenue: 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
adeA1:
why wud she wen d owner of d Universe has forbade them of such. Mind u am only talkin from d devine scripture. I mean d last testament

What your divine scripture that was conveniently "writing" by an illiterate nomad somewhere in Arabia after he mashed the Jewish and the Christian story together mchewww
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by Ilekeh(f): 2:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
mmsen:

Which children?

These children are not the norm in northern Nigeria - the overwhelming majority are raised in abject poverty.

You wanted to celebrate the fact that northerners have a propensity for having too many children, I simply pointed out that it is reckless for everyone involved. The easiest way to increase or sustain the poverty rate is to have children. The northern states typically struggle poverty rates of 80% - 90%, we should be advocating for more responsible reproductive habits.

Your typical child in the north is struggling to get enough to eat, struggling to get even a primary education, struggling to get even basic healthcare but you reason that northerners should continue to have more children than they can take care of?

If Sanusi can afford to have multiple kids with time allocated for them, then let him.

Do you plan YOUR life around your neighbor's life? Everything you're saying is sentimental. The man takes care of his children/wives.....they look healthy and happy to me.
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by Jbenue: 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ilekeh:

If Sanusi can afford to have multiple kids with time allocated for them, then let him.

Do you plan YOUR life around your neighbor's life? Everything you're saying is sentimental. The man takes care of his children/wives.....they look healthy and happy to me.

Each of those children take up essential services that can go to another child from a different family...We are multiplying too fast it is not sustainable.
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by mmsen: 2:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ilekeh:

Stats are not sentiment.

That there is a greater rate of poverty in the north is fact.

Greater illiteracy rates, fact.

Worse WAEC and NECO results, fact.

Polio in the north is a fact.

Fistula in the north is a fact.

Again, Sanusi is not the norm. The majority of children raised in northern Nigeria are raised in the worst of circumstances.

(http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-31101351)

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by Ilekeh(f): 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
mmsen:

Stats are not sentiment.

That there is a greater rate of poverty in the north is fact.

Greater illiteracy rates, fact.

Worse WAEC and NECO results, fact.

Polio in the north is a fact.

Fistula in the north is a fact.

Again, Sanusi is not the norm. The majority of children raised in northern Nigeria are raised in the worst of circumstances.

(http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-31101351)

What's all this got to do with Sanusi and his family?

Is Sanusi uneducated?

Are sanusi's children uneducated?
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by mmsen: 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
Jbenue:

Each of those children take up essential services that can go to another child from a different family...We are multiplying too fast it is not sustainable.

They're not worried about sustainable or being responsible because 'Allah will provide'.

Meanwhile the Boko Haram boys are fighting the wrong enemy - if they wanted to do some good they would deal with those who have squandered the oil money that is sent north every month, to no end.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by Ilekeh(f): 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
Jbenue:

So......how would you feel when someone comes up to you, points to your children and say the bolded?
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by LasoulMacuby(m): 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
Mehn! See bitches that need to be. bleeped
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by M4gunners: 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Enjoying oil money.
God bless you my brother. As of the guy that quote you talking rubbish, he must be high on donated blood.
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by Jbenue: 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ilekeh:

So......how would you feel when someone comes up to you, points to your children and say the bolded?

Thats why if and when I do get married I will only take one wife and have a moderate number of children not more than 4 if I want more children I will adopt there is no shortage of orphans in this world.

Every person has the right to have kids just like they have the right to shelter...But if You build a house that takes up an undue amount of Land You are A SELFISH KUNT.
Re: Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family by teejah03(m): 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
so emir sef dey fresh like dis?

abalajo wey soludo sef go do emir..

ok,please vacancies for emir am available...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SSS Arrests Usman Bugaje For Criticising Buhari’s Handling Of Insecurity / Amokachi, Peter Rufai, Ikpeba, Aghahowa, Adepoju, Babayaro For Tinubu Campaign / IBB Tells Nigerians What To Expect From Buhari’s Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.