Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

4 Reasons Why He's Not Initiating Sex Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Reasons Why He's Not Initiating Sex Anymore (854 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / When A Guy Doesn't Ask You For Sex Anymore? / 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Reasons Why He's Not Initiating Sex Anymore by Mannylex(m): 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
We all go through ups and downs in a long term relationship. I am no exception to this rule.

One thing I’ve noticed in relationships , is that there can be a phase in which your husband, boyfriend, or partner is no longer initiating sex with you.
You may be thinking thoughts like “I’m not sexy anymore” “He doesn’t think I’m sexy” “He’s not attracted to me anymore”…. You are all up in your head spinning a hundred different stories.
You might even feel a little resentful or hurt for him not
attacking you passionately like he used to.
Now, can I ask you a question?

How many times did you say “no” or “stop” in some
form or another before he stopped trying?
If that isn’t the case you are probably going to be looking
more towards #4.

So I am going to share with you 4 Real Life Reasons Why
He Has Stopped Initiating Sex.

#1. He Is Protecting Himself.
Weird, isn’t this one of the reasons you don’t initiate
either? He doesn’t want to be turned down anymore –
he is protecting his feelings.

#2. He Is Protecting You.
If you’re like some women, you might have been experiencing pain during sex and had to stop him for that reason. He feels like he was hurting you and of course he doesn’t want to hurt you. Therefore, in attempts to protect you he is not pushing the matter. He think you will initiate when you are ready.

#3. He Is Insecure and Unsure.
Behind his tough, confident, manly front (which he probably feels he needs to have) he doesn’t know what to do exactly in order to please you (because you probably haven’t told him exactly how to do that). He might be thinking that he can’t make you feel good, that he doesn’t have the moves or looks anymore, or that you aren’t as attracted to HIM.

The above three reasons are tricky situations that can
turn into a vicious cycle – BUT it doesn’t have to. You can
have the life (including great sex) you desire, filled with a
deep, intimate connection with the man you love.
If intuitively you don’t feel that the above 3 reasons are
what is going on then check out #4 below.

#4. He Is Super Stressed and/or Exhausted.
It isn’t always about you. I know hard to believe
sometimes… but really, he could just be really drained
from outside circumstances such as work, school, a health
situation, situations with family or friends that are
emotionally draining. It has happens to all of us at
different times, and he is no exception.

What are your thoughts? Have you experienced a
different situation?

Have no fear; Mannylex is here
Re: 4 Reasons Why He's Not Initiating Sex Anymore by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
Booked
Re: 4 Reasons Why He's Not Initiating Sex Anymore by ZedX6: 2:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
He wants to dump your ass.
Re: 4 Reasons Why He's Not Initiating Sex Anymore by Tallesty1(m): 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
Smelly Kitty
Re: 4 Reasons Why He's Not Initiating Sex Anymore by greatestboss(m): 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
Enlarged holes...
Re: 4 Reasons Why He's Not Initiating Sex Anymore by REDBUNNY(f): 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
Or maybe he is getting it from someone else.
Re: 4 Reasons Why He's Not Initiating Sex Anymore by Sparrow13: 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
He want to change soup
Re: 4 Reasons Why He's Not Initiating Sex Anymore by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
because he believes in 'variety' much like I do lol
Re: 4 Reasons Why He's Not Initiating Sex Anymore by ladibright(f): 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
#noted.. grin
Re: 4 Reasons Why He's Not Initiating Sex Anymore by dharay99: 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
yhur list is definitely incomplete.
Re: 4 Reasons Why He's Not Initiating Sex Anymore by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
Majorly when I'm tired of hearing "no" I just park well and sleep by myself grin

If kanji catch me wella so tay I no fit contain am, I go find someone else...

No time for iranu

(1) (Reply)

AY Live: Expensive Joke On Ebube Nwagbo / Want To Boost Your Brain Power? Try Regular Sex . / Having Many Partners Is A Waste Of Time, Money & Energy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.