Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu (14817 Views)

Protest In Biu Over Ndume's Suspension By The Senate (Photos) / Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) / Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by CR77(f): 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
Who be bro
dipopooo:

I sight u bro e b like say na here u dey live oo
Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by IVORY2009(m): 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
irunoobo:

Lalasticlala ban this scammer

Opposite cheesy cheesy cheesy

Singing ** Baba Oyoyo, Baba Oyoyo**
Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by AskProf: 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
salvationcenter:
HOW TO EARN N85,000 TO N340,000 AND ABOVE IN TWO WEEKS AND A MONTH, Powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

Calvary greetings to you, and may the divine love of Christ be with you and your entire household in Jesus Name, Amen.
I am Pastor William Oladipo, the Provincial Pastor of THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, Kaduna Province 1. @ No.3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna. And I wish to introduce you to a Wealth Empowerment Program tagged: HOW TO EARN N85,000 to N340 AND ABOVE IN TWO WEEKS AND A MONTH, Powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

it's a financial empowerment program been introduced to members of the church under the RCCG KADUNA PROVINCE 1 and we decided to spread it out so that members of the church in other states and the general public can benefit from it.

If you are interested to know more about the network,
you can personally contact me via

Pastor William Oladipo,
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD,
3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna
Email: talk2pastorwilly@minister .com
GSM: 08098258686

JESUS CHRIST, THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER

Really?
Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by dipopooo(m): 4:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
CR77:
Who be bro
U na abi u wan tell me say u b gal? Forget dat tin
Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by 1miccza: 4:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
efilefun:
Hmmm Few weeks to presidential elections all we were hearing was how Nigeria army took over this place and that place and hardly heard about boko haram attack.. Now dem don lose election... Boko are back to operation Nigeria army had gone silent like they were few weeks before the election postponement

Yet someone is telling me this boko haram of a thing is not sponsored by some politicians

Note: I haven't heard from PEJ since GEJ lost the election.. Them don finally buy padlock for her mouth Lol

Stop the conspiracy theory and face the realisation that BH has external roots ok

1 Like

Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by 1miccza: 4:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
efilefun:
Hmmm Few weeks to presidential elections all we were hearing was how Nigeria army took over this place and that place and hardly heard about boko haram attack.. Now dem don lose election... Boko are back to operation Nigeria army had gone silent like they were few weeks before the election postponement

Yet someone is telling me this boko haram of a thing is not sponsored by some politicians

Note: I haven't heard from PEJ since GEJ lost the election.. Them don finally buy padlock for her mouth Lol

Stop the conspiracy theory and face the fact that BH has external roots ok

1 Like

Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by lalasticlala(m): 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
irunoobo:

Lalasticlala ban this scammer

Cool.
Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by CR77(f): 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ok oo na u get ur mouth tongue
dipopooo:

U na abi u wan tell me say u b gal? Forget dat tin
Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=15pt] undecided

No matter what, Muslims are peaceful people. we are not terrorist [/size]

Goodluck telling that to the rest of the world. Bunch of hypocrites
Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by Proffdada: 4:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=15pt] undecided

No matter what, Muslims are peaceful people. we are not terrorist [/size]

1 Like

Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
speak2emmalex:

Goodluck telling that to the whole world. Bunch of hypocrites

you are sick

1 Like

Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by Freshpage(m): 4:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
Any suicide bomber caught should kill immediately. There is no place for those animals on this planet.
Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
O my Lord, when I saw Biu in the title, I thought it was Benson Idahosa University in Benin. But since na Bornu, I don't give a damn!

I'm sure the highly overrated general will come rescue them.
Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by JosephPhilip: 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
Thank God they were nabbed on time.

Another bloodbath averted.

Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by boykas(m): 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
[quote author=Igban post=32414455]O my Lord, when I saw Biu in the title, I thought it was Benson Idahosa University in Benin. But since na Bornu, I don't give a damn!

[/quote

Baba God pls give this mumu sense

1 Like

Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by naijafresh: 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
I will not be surprised if he was taken to the Barracks and promptly killed by the soldiers who wondered why the crowd hadn't killed him themselves..

Pack mentality..the same people will rise up and kill an innocent in a blink of an eye undecided
Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by naijafresh: 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
Igban:
O my Lord, when I saw Biu in the title, I thought it was Benson Idahosa University in Benin. But since na Bornu, I don't give a damn!

Dear God please give this prodigal soul double sense, an air of moral responsibility, a guarded mouth and a conscience..
Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by AroOkigbo(m): 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
Exponental:
I pray this BH issue becomes a thing of the past.
Suicide bombing..... I cant just imagine killing myself. Life is too sweet. I know it will be sweeter when my money starts oozing.
Bros, you just don't know what the reward is.
Imagine being rewarded with 72Vs!.
Anyway, thank God you are a christian.
Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
naijafresh:

Dear God please give this prodigal soul double sense, an air of moral responsibility, a guarded mouth and a conscience..

Yeah right, dumbass.

Only if your god can also stop the next bomb from going off in Borno.
Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by naijafresh: 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
Igban:

Yeah right, dumbass.

Only if your god can also stop the next bomb from going off in Borno.<--- Best insult of the day! Prize awaits in heaven

LOL, Keep insulting me and wasting your mb if it makes you feel better, it is still a valid request.
Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by spellingcheck(m): 6:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
midolian:
The 2nd one shld be thoroughly investigated and tortured as below. I am sure this will help them get the information they need undecided

YO THAT PICTURE IS MINE angry angry angry angry
Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by midolian(m): 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
spellingcheck:

YO THAT PICTURE IS MINE angry angry angry angry
lol..u funny o..do u mean u designed the pix or it was specifically designed for u? I stole it from a crazy friend on my bbm list.
Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by EdidiongEkong(m): 6:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
Good evening,

I am 2 days away from winning the Rhodies World Magazine Photo Contest Season 6

Click here to VOTE for ME >>> http://rhodiesworld.com/?contestants=18-aniebiet-umanah

Remember to Click the FACEBOOK and TWITTER ICON to share to your friends.

Thank you
Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by raphy(m): 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
space booked will be back to coment when shekau surender angry angry sad
Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by seunlayi(m): 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
CR77:
Buhari you need to talk to your boys

God go catch dem all one by one

cool cool cool

[size=13pt]his boys are disobedient, they have since refused to listen to him[/size]
Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by mustymatic(m): 11:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
Spreading Islam has never been about forcing it on people. "For you is your religion, and for me is my religion." - Al Quran [109:6]
Re: Youth Intercept 2 Suicide Bombers In Biu by Chlorin: 7:15am On Apr 07, 2015
True happing, talking 4rm experince, am 4rm Biu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Donald Duke: I Left PDP Because The Umbrella Was Breaking / CBN Disburses N30 Billion To Oil Palm Producers / Nsima Ekere Wants Entire Governorship Elections Cancelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.