Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,912 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos (88232 Views)

Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths / Igbinedion Gives Oba Of Benin Seven-month Old Tiger / Ohanaeze Gives FG Utimatum To Send Igbo Teachers To Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Udmaster(m): 11:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
titanic1:
and i can see the reason y ur ladies prefer to marry a yoruba guy is because u guy na obuko (google obuko if u dont knw it)obiliwiski oshi tongue and i can see the reason y ur ladies prefer to marry a yoruba guy is because u guy na obuko (google obuko if u dont knw it)obiliwiski oshi
No Igbo Girl want to marry an unhygenic ofe mmanu like you.. Poor try.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by titanic1(f): 11:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
henribj:

no problem, i resemble madt man, yes i agree, infact sef i dey madt
but please play and come reach my side
all this your noise making, you dey waste your energy o, try remain the one wey you go use fight me
yoruba ppl will say lobatan i cant person wey don kolo mental coz i cant let u bite me coz ur bro orubebe wey don yawere(madt) i see d way he dey ran oju for tv were man haaaaaaaa
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by onadana: 11:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
jayfolarin:
Oh really? War chants and drums! Better take it easy oo coz I don't believe the Oba will apologise. If any of these people have a first hand war experience, they won't be heating the polity like this!

Oba is the monarch of lagos, he has to protect the interest of lagos first. The very many projects that will make lagos the number 1 city in Africa are underway by the APC government and he feels the igbos do not like and want this coz they don't want the yoruba region to
be way ahead of them should nigeria break up (God
forbid). You can only understand his frustration at any attempt to scuttle the advancement that has been witnessed in Lagos state in the last 16years.

Anyways I blame the PDP solely for this!!! The same strategy of divide and conquer that cost GEJ the presidency is what is being deployed in lagos by JK. PDP will never learn.

You are living in the stone age.Bro...this is 2015 not 1520BC
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by silibaba: 11:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
naijababe:

Ti Jimi ba ti e gbe igba oroke, se o ma wa fi Eko ji awon ati la wi ni? Awon eeyan naa o ti mo bi atii se oselu rara!!!
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by titanic1(f): 11:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
Udmaster:
u no knw anytin i tink say den dey patewo for ur head
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by datribune: 11:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
Udmaster:
No sensible Igbo girl will love to be with a Dirty, unhygenic Ofe Mmanu. Mbanu.. FFK was thirsting for an Igbo woman but he neva got it. OLE.

Hahahaha that's a lie. Go ask Dim Ojukwu's wife Bianca.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by visibleguy: 11:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
I have never seen a forum that has more tribalist than nairaland.I now see our leaders of tomorrow and how they are going lead us. its quite a pity.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by thehannibal: 11:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
Food don land!
Yurobaas don die today embarassed embarassed embarassed

Cc: ilugunboy
Konmight aka zimoni
Stblack1
Desola
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by henribj(m): 11:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
mayowa122:

But all it brings it's sorrow...am busy finding how I will make my own money den invest it in the community while y'all are boasting of who is better at war.

i leave the boasting for those who have the time for that, but it should be noted, igbos no dey boast, igbos know their ability and capability, if the yorubas want war, we will give it to them, but as the foolish people they are, they have not thought out the repercussion on their own economy, not the economy of igbos, but on the yoruba economy. anyhow they want it, they will get it. as usual when them don drink them paraga finish them go begin stagger and utter rubbish and expect all man to fall in line, to make matters worse, the stupid yoruba folks are capitalizing on the civil war to say they won the igbos at war, they forget that the igbos fought Nigeria as a whole and not yorubas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Mbediogu(m): 11:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
[quote author=ozoigbondu post=32416645]The Ohanaeze Youth Council (OYC), the youth wing of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, the apex socio-cultural organisation of Ndigbo, has issued a 48-hour ultimatum to the Oba of Lagos, Alhaji Rilwan Akiolu, to “retract and unconditionally apologise to Ndigbo” over his alleged death threat to Ndigbo living in Lagos should they fail to vote for the All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship candidate, Akinwumi Ambode, on April 11.

Apart from positing that democracy confers on the electorate, the freedom of choice, OYC said it considered the comments credited to Akiolu as “a despicable insult on the Igbo nation, home and abroad, least expected of a royal father in the rank of Oba of Lagos.”

The group called on security agencies to invite the Oba for questioning because of the grave dangers his current posture portends while lambasted the monarch for employing crude arm-twisting, obtaining by tricks tactics.

The monarch had reportedly threatened to make life unbearable for the Igbos in Lagos if they sabotage efforts being made to ensure that Ambode emerges as the next governor of the state.

Akiolu was said to have summoned all the Eze-Ndigbo in Lagos State to his palace yesterday and told them: “On Saturday, if anyone of you goes against Ambode, who I picked, that is your end. If it does not happen within seven days, just know that I am a bastard and it is not my father who gave birth to me.

“By the grace of God, I am the owner of Lagos for the time being. On Saturday, if anyone of you, I swear in the name of God, goes against my wish that Ambode will be the next governor of Lagos State, the person is going to die inside this water.

“For the Igbo and others in Lagos, they should go where the Oba of Lagos heads to. When they were coming to the state, they did not come with all their houses. But now, they have properties in the state. So they must do my bidding. And that is the bidding of the ancestors of Lagos and God.

“I am not ready to beg you. Nobody knew how I picked Ambode. Jimi is my blood relation and I told him that he could never be governor in Lagos for now. I am not begging anybody, but what you people cannot do in Onitsha, Aba or anywhere you cannot do it here.”

Reacting to the monarch’s outburst, OYC, in a statement issued this afternoon in Umuahia and endorsed by its National President, Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro, warned that “Igbo youths will not take this insult lightly, and unless he apologises within 48 hours he should know he is courting our wrath.”

OYC further warned that should anything happen to Ndigbo or their business interests in Lagos in the event of APC losing the Lagos governorship race, the Oba should be held responsible.

“Inasmuch as we do not want to get involved in Lagos politics, we want to sound a note of warning that no Igbo should be vilified or persecuted for his or her electoral choice in Lagos or any part of Nigeria,” the group said.

“Every Nigerian has the constitutional right to reside in any part of the country and participate in the electoral process based on one’s convictions, and electoral choice is not a crime,” it added.

Isiguzoro said “nobody no matter what he thinks he is, has the right to command Ndigbo anywhere on who to vote for in a democratic setting.”

He said that the unprintable comments credited to the Oba had only revealed his innate hatred for Ndigbo.

The Oba, according to him, “should be reminded that the economy of Lagos will collapse should Ndigbo decide to pull their investments from the commercial city.”

He said that “Ndigbo have remained the most persecuted , hated and marginalised tribe in Nigeria , yet the most enterprising and highest contributors to the growth of its economy, peace and unity.”

OYC asserted that the Igbo race needs commendation and not hatred for their ingenuity, versatility and presence in every part of the country, adding that God has destined Ndigbo to prosper in any part of the world, even in hostile environments.

The group, therefore, encouraged Ndigbo in Lagos and elsewhere to vote according to their conscience in the forthcoming polls without fear of intimidation.

http://naija247news.com/2015/04/ohanaeze-gives-oba-of-lagos-48-hours-to-withdraw-threat-to-igbos/

The collective voting Igbo conscience favors one man. He knows himself and the Igbo know him. Those who dont know will know on Saturday. As for the retired and tired IPO who is now in charge of Lagoons, no more words for him till we meet at Philippi.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by wealth123: 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
Is this how you abuse elders when provoked? I do not support what the oba said but there are ways of calling elders to order. The oba cannot do anything to IGBOS he is just anxious for a good governor that will continue the good works of FASHOLA. So stop calling an elder STEWPID if you want to become an elder too.

Lemon12:
Oba of Lagos Rilwan akiolu has threaten to kill all the igbos in lagos and throw them into the Lagoon if the do not vote for Apc Governorship candidiate Ambode.

Here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBXgM26B-Ik

Listen to the Audio recording

https://m.soundcloud.com/chxta-bee/oba-akiolu-speaks-mp3?in=chxta-bee/sets/oba-akiolu-issue

Source:
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=113029

This stewpid oba should be dragged to ICC
Hope the international community are watching....

Cuz i swear many yoruba folks in my hood will be drown in River niger even before saturday
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by sonnie10: 11:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
It is a federal crime to make bigotry comments in some countries. I believe that is what is needed in Nigeria at this point
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by titanic1(f): 11:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
linusbnn:

Cat slip,rat go bite e tail,wetin e dey find?. We dnt have so daft nd mannerless trad ruler in the East,we are peaceful pple,but u pple always take us for a fool,make una try unaself once more
u ppl are d craziest ppl av seen in nig. oya ask urself av u ever seen any tribe dat fight eachoda shey hausa no dey ijaw dey fulani dey na only u b oloriburuku u claim to b

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
grin omo ale aka mr SAVE
ManMountain:

Coming from an Osu bastard
Just the way your usless father could not give you a decent education, but have to work your ass out in a blood testing lab?
Lmaoooo grin
Foolish Osu bastard, you will die here in lagos as you are afraid to go to your homeland. Osu bastard. angry
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
Closedoor:

The yorubas had to lick d feets of the hausas and even that wasn't enough to stop us....you had to resort to starvation and weapons from other countries....we constructed and built 60 percent of the armors we used during d war.... So I don't think u guys want it again...because I am sure you talking haven't even been on d streets....so u guys n ur oba should chill....
All I sha know is dat war is not gud and u can't determine the faith of one man to the tribe
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by dexcira(f): 11:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
jayfolarin:
Oh really? War chants and drums! Better take it easy oo coz I don't believe the Oba will apologise. If any of these people have a first hand war experience, they won't be heating the polity like this!

Oba is the monarch of lagos, he has to protect the interest of lagos first. The very many projects that will make lagos the number 1 city in Africa are underway by the APC government and he feels the igbos do not like and want this coz they don't want the yoruba region to be way ahead of them should nigeria break up (God forbid). You can only understand his frustration at any attempt to scuttle the advancement that has been witnessed in Lagos state in the last 16years.

Anyways I blame the PDP solely for this!!! The same strategy of divide and conquer that cost GEJ the presidency is what is being deployed in lagos by JK. PDP will never learn.
! whos ds one? u just wasted space typin! d worst is dt u wer evn d ist to coment! wat do u evn knw u ar sayin! OP; off point, senseless
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Lobolintin(m): 11:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
Have been to the Oba palace...
Am half breed..... Half igbo half yoruba.....
The Ruler bleeped up big time....
The igbos has 4 seat in house of reps from lagos PDP.....
APC cannot have Federal and still think of Lagos.....

One advise to you all is that.. If the igbos as u all said are minority in lagos? Then why is the Oba scared ??

Didn't u all see what happened on 28th PDP gave APC logger head in their own strong hold ......

Abegi.. JK is okay jor.....
If Jimi wins, let hell be lose.. Nah unah go tire...
Just have in mind that ICC doesn't recognise any monarch.........

If the Obi of Onitsha speaks, Olu of Orlu.... Eze of Owerri.... And the rest speaks.... Unah no go like am... Don't forget.. We have Onisha and Aba markets... Owerri is kicking off heavily.. And sea port is at 91% completion in Onitsha.....enugu now has international airport.... Owerri is world tourist destination....highest number in terms of schools in nigeria after Ogun..

Nah just our greedy brothers wey dey lag dey form lagadima.........

If igbos should pull out of lagos...not only will the economy suffer.. But unah daughters and wives go sue unah.......

Hope ya all know say, igbo men sabi flex unah daughters and wives wella Hahahahahahhaa

Abeg.. Who the cap fits.. Let him wear.. Am a nigeria cum Lagosian.. So... Jimi is our man.. And ambode is my personal person.. More over am int voting..

If ya quote me or say trash partaking this my post.. May the Oba words be manisfested in ya life........

BE WARNED,......

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by betterpikinn: 11:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
afanide:
What are Lagosians Fuckingly Feeling like?

Lagos is no Man's land and Nigerians are not in any way limited to their States of Origin.

Is Lagos Better than PH?

NONSENSE!!!
Foól!
I bet you will also say Enugu, Abia, Imo and Anambra are no man's land?
Who invited you parasites before?
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Glexxx: 11:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
Kinfunfun22:

Yoruba's won't be stup.id in Onitsha or elsewhere. Yorubas are not st.upid like ibos.
SMH...4rm ur statement,u sound vry myopic n stupid.Mind u,jst d same tin dat Igbos r luking 4 in Lag,is d same tin,d Yorubas r luking 4 in Igboland.Too bad dat u Lagosians r taking sides wit d nonsense d rascal of an Oba said.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by henribj(m): 11:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
titanic1:
yoruba ppl will say lobatan i cant person wey don kolo mental coz i cant let u bite me coz ur bro orubebe wey don yawere(madt) i see d way he dey ran oju for tv were man haaaaaaaa

abeg park one side, you no get talk for mouth, see as saliva dey drip from your mouth, with all those your yellow teeth wey agbo and co don spoil finish, your breath dey even smell reach this side, olboy wetin happen? you dey use your mouth park the soak-away wey dey your compound?
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by CamilleGolgi: 11:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
ManMountain:
48hrs will be Wednesday abi?
We are counting, useless bunch. God punish Ohaneze and all it represents.
You're a fool. I never knew people like you exist. Instead of you to condemn an act you're there typing out your stupidity.
I'm not an Igbo, but I think Akiolu or whatever is a fool or should I say an ignoramus.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by linusbnn(m): 11:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
titanic1:
u ppl are d craziest ppl av seen in nig. oya ask urself av u ever seen any tribe dat fight eachoda shey hausa no dey ijaw dey fulani dey na only u b oloriburuku u claim to b

See dis mumu abi na wino I go call u self, Wetin concern igbo pple wit ur useless nd senseless Oba?so na force to vote for ur Oba party? Listen to Obi of Onisha interview wit channels tv,then u will knw real education is always essential because it guides yur manner of speech...Make I ask yu,na only igbos dey lagos as other tribes? Why calling on our Eze's to speech nonsense to deir ears?
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
Udmaster:
No sensible Igbo girl will love to be with a Dirty, unhygenic Ofe Mmanu. Mbanu.. FFK was thirsting for an Igbo woman but he neva got it. OLE.
lol.. Fani have dated Madame Chioma Anasoh, Chief Adaobi Kate Uchegbu and Ambassador Bianca Onoh Ojuwku and the latest Miss Valentine and 2014 Miss United Nations World 2014, Precious Chikwendu...FFK have tasted all the good pussies in igbo land including the wife of ur coward hero Ojuwku and leave the rotten ones for u pple...lol...
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by betterpikinn: 12:03am On Apr 07, 2015
fhranciz:
The oba have said he is a bastard already cos we the igbos r not cowards and don't bow to pressures from a weak tribe.

I don't care who ur next governor would be, but one thing I know for sure is that we (ibo tribe) will continue to control 80% of the lagos economy.

Bloody fool who calls him self King in a no mans land.
Your papa and mama wey born you are foóls
MAY OGÚN KILL ALL YOUR OLD FO0LS EZES
Lagos is no Man's land for real
What a rétard you are.
What about Enugu, Abia, Imo and Anambra? Are they also no man's land?
Who invited you parasites before?
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 07, 2015
dexcira:
! whos ds one? u just wasted space typin! d worst is dt u wer evn d ist to coment! wat do u evn knw u ar sayin! OP; off point, senseless

And you quoted me to type this poo!! Recieve sense! If you had any brain at all in that big head of yours, you'd see the point in my post! Slowpoke!
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by ngoziama: 12:03am On Apr 07, 2015
jayfolarin:

Oba is the monarch of lagos, he has to protect the interest of lagos first. The very many projects that will make lagos the number 1 city in Africa are underway by the APC government and he feels the igbos do not like and want this coz they don't want the yoruba region to be way ahead of them should nigeria break up (God forbid). You can only understand his frustration at any attempt to scuttle the advancement that has been witnessed in Lagos state in the last 16years.

Honestly you are all crazy for ever supporting such uncivilised statement. So if igbos voted for fashola , then why are you scared of ambodes loss if you believe he has true leadership qualities.Moreover, who is envious of your lagos state.Yorubas should not start what they cannot finish.Does your oba have two heads, does he hold the key to death and life.Infact, akiolu's statement should be investigated, probably he had been throwing human beings into lagoon for rituals.before akiolu I guess there were obas and after him there would be obas.
Respect is reciprocal but where an elder fails to respect himself then I shall throw away respect and address him the way he deserves. Your oba has poooed and he must pack his poo. This kind of statement can be attributed highly to a corrupt traditional ruler.
Hold your obaaaaaa and stop him from dancing naked in the village square.The way I have referred to your oba is equally the way I would refer to any igwe in my place that would make such statement. Hold akioluuuuuuuu because I see him testing the feel of that lagoon first.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by logica(m): 12:04am On Apr 07, 2015
Lobolintin:

Am half breed..... Half igbo half yoruba.....

If igbos should pull out of lagos...not only will the economy suffer.. But unah daughters and wives go sue unah.......

Hope ya all know say, igbo men sabi flex unah daughters and wives wella Hahahahahahhaa
Half wetin? You don't know the half of what you are; but definitely not Yoruba. Maybe chimp? You only lie to yourself. You are definitely one of those Igbos who have never been to Lagos; they are the ones that usually think and type the kind of crap you wrote.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by otr1(m): 12:06am On Apr 07, 2015
Closedoor:

Tell ur oba ,I fear no one....am a thick ibo man and if anything happens to anyone I know....I will personally kill him and show him no god is bigger than the almighty GOD.....
Tell your people to tread softly or your guess is as good as mine.
The message is clear enough!
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by betterpikinn: 12:08am On Apr 07, 2015
Udmaster:
Really?
You mean those cheap girls (whòres) you find everywhere around lagos at night are still selective?
You must be a rétard.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Udmaster(m): 12:09am On Apr 07, 2015
rahazaqa:
lol.. Fani have dated Madame Chioma Anasoh, Chief Adaobi Kate Uchegbu and Ambassador Bianca Onoh Ojuwku and the latest Miss Valentine and 2014 Miss United Nations World 2014, Precious Chikwendu...FFK have tasted all the good pussies in igbo land including the wife of ur coward hero Ojuwku and leave the rotten ones for u pple...lol...
you wish! Phuck out.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Lobolintin(m): 12:10am On Apr 07, 2015
logica:
Half wetin? You don't know the half of what you are; but definitely not Yoruba. Maybe chimp? You only lie to yourself. You are definitely one of those Igbos who have never been to Lagos; they are the ones that usually think and type the kind of crap you wrote.

Thank you aboki......

Hope u saw the gift at the end of my post.. Expect it... Omo Egun ni...

Abo wo yi pe, gbogbo eyan ni wo le la enu ee ba soro...

Ma jen se epe fun eee oooo... Omo ale jati jati...

Satisfied now .......that am ..half yoruba ? Opo nu ni
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Udmaster(m): 12:11am On Apr 07, 2015
betterpikinn:

Really?
You mean those cheap girls (whòres) you find everywhere around lagos at night are still selective?
You must be a rétard.
stop crying. Igbo girls are MORE BEAUTIFUL than your Yoruba girls. Even Foreigners know that!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply)

"When APC Sees Atiku In America" - Nigerians React As Atiku Storms US / Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It / Kano Governorship Election: Full Results As Released By INEC (2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.