Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos (88380 Views)

Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths / Igbinedion Gives Oba Of Benin Seven-month Old Tiger / Ohanaeze Gives FG Utimatum To Send Igbo Teachers To Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by soldierdollar(m): 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
ManMountain:

What is igbo? Who is igbo that cannot be insulted? No one will insult Ibos if you stay put in your caves and harmlets in your land across the Niger.

Who's Oba? Is he a God.? So if he insults Igbos they should keep quiet . Clap for yourself . People just hate Igbo for no just cause . But you know what ? The God that created us will alwsys strengthen us . Igbos are the most criticised tribe in Nigeria . Please think and ask yourself why your eyes bleed at the sight of an Igbo .
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Omololu007(m): 10:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
DikeOha882:
Ranting of a coward
we know who d true coward are.go and watch d video and look at ao d ibos coward wia just lukin at d oba while he was talkin,no ibo man is even talkin about it in lagos island(eko),nah only internet una get mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by adeA1(m): 10:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
48hrs ultimatum! Its gettin intrestin...lol
Jk don enter one chance be that cos ds lagos electn is gonna be btw Yoruba( d host) and igbo (d stranger) on the yoruba land.

Next plz
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
StBlack1:

So you actually think the number of casualities of one wont surpass the other? ..Well since you are a 'NIGERIAN' , I'll respect you by saying its better Ibos or Yorubas learn their lessons by fighting each other. Maybe then, the Ibos will know whether to respect hosts the more or disrespect them the more AND also whether Yorubas will know how to be more hostile or accomodating to belligerent immigrants.
Hmm....yhu have spoken your mind....Hostility?...lol....
you want to make a citizen a slave in his own country?....why then did we fight off the white people.....yhu don't know what you have untill yhu lose it....lol....yhu type educated....i expected more...
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
cheesy SAVE MONEY ABI?
ManMountain:

Dozzybaba, you are not save in papa Ashafa.watch your tongue.
OLODO

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Udmaster(m): 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
titanic1:
can u diz fraud ppl keep shut and stop saying that lagos is no man's land and u even said PH is better than lag abeg who invite u this 419 haahaaa shey na only u dey naija ni na u plenty for kano and lagos y cant u go nd claim kano is no man's land if those mallam wont use u for suya,d only prob. u ppl av is dat u're jealous of yorubas
shut up ur mouth! Ofe Mmanu, Igbos have contributed very well to Lagos Economy. No one is jealous of you people..
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
Texcoco:
So as the Oba refuses to apologise and retracts his statement,it is important for all igbo to stay at alert against this imminient threat.Go to your nearest igbo gunrunner,stockpile arms,gird your loins and make fast to defend your markets and neighbourhoods....Your brothers from Ohaneze youth have your back, any deaths in this incitement you conceed will be avenged in all yoruba communities in all eastern states..
Don't be caught unawares,defend thy selves....
Lolz. I dont support what the oba said but i notice how u didn't ask all easterners to leave Lagos. U and i know u cant! Lagos(yoruba land) feeds most of u, doesnt it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by falseman(m): 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
OBA of Lagos = A Bastard.

Power without wisdom is dangerous.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by titanic1(f): 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

Ehen ehen.. They have come again

They now control 80% of Lagos, Ibadan, Oshogbo and Akure

They are also 90% of the population of those cities

They also have Obi of Lagos, Emeka of Akure

Yeye people. Mtswwww
abegg u b funny guy wat we av to do is free those were ppl dey alway claim everytin i dont even knw y dey dint allow dem to seperate den i jst dont like dat tribe dey are too full of theieselves
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
W
Lemon12:
Oba of Lagos Rilwan akiolu has threaten to kill all the igbos in lagos and throw them into the Lagoon if the do not vote for Apc Governorship candidiate Ambode.

Here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBXgM26B-Ik

Listen to the Audio recording

https://m.soundcloud.com/chxta-bee/oba-akiolu-speaks-mp3?in=chxta-bee/sets/oba-akiolu-issue

Source:
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=113029

This stewpid oba should be dragged to ICC
Hope the international community are watching....

Cuz i swear many yoruba folks in my hood will be drown in River niger even before saturday

The person in that video is a phool.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by ArodeTsolaye: 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
theChiefPriest:
Slaves issuing ultimatum to their master. They should be rounded up!

Do you think we are Kwara or kogi?
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Udmaster(m): 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
adeA1:
48hrs ultimatum! Its gettin intrestin...lol
Jk don enter one chance be that cos ds lagos electn is gonna be btw Yoruba( d host) and igbo (d stranger) on the yoruba land.

Next plz
look at how Igbos are dominating Lagos economy. Go and sit down, Noisemakers.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
Omololu007:
well let's start prayin agbaje wins,u ibos won't even b able to escape to dahomey,ibos blood will flow on d street of lagos from ikorodu down to lekki,from lekki to badagry etc

empty threat. I think you must be very stupid and an illiterate who does not know the implication of what you just spilled out of our mouth. maybe you should consult your forefathers before opening your dirty mouth ranting nonsense. idiot!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by ManMountain(m): 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
DikeOha882:
cheesy SAVE MONEY ABI? OLODO
Papa Ashafa will not be safe for you, I warn you. Your foolish Ezes behaved themselves at the palace. But you recalcitrant Ibos want to act foolishly. Your lab job is suffering at the moment and you should be more interested in that.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
Glexxx:
Hw wud u feel if Obi of Onitsha threatens d Yorubas lyk dis in Onitsha?N d Obi refuses 2 apologise..SMH..mind u,am nt an Igbo.Bt try n reverse d situation n c hw it feels lyk.Guy u r jst a self-centred moronic idiot.

Yoruba's won't be stup.id in Onitsha or elsewhere. Yorubas are not st.upid like ibos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
cheesy Iya bose sold 2plots of land to me at agbara so she could do owambe
Omololu007:
we know who d true coward are.go and watch d video and look at ao d ibos coward wia just lukin at d oba while he was talkin,no ibo man is even talkin about it in lagos island(eko),nah only internet una get mouth
continue ranting like a coward that u are.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
[quote author=jayfolarin post=32418002]Oh really? War chants and drums! Better take it easy oo coz I don't believe the Oba will apologise. If any of these people have a first hand war experience, they won't be heating the polity like this!

Oba is the monarch of lagos, he has to protect the interest of lagos first. The very many projects that will make lagos the number 1 city in Africa are underway by the APC government and he feels the igbos do not like and want this coz they don't want the yoruba region to be way ahead of them should nigeria break up (God forbid). You can only understand his frustration at any attempt to scuttle the advancement that has been witnessed in Lagos state in the last 16years.

Anyways I blame the PDP solely for this!!! The same strategy of divide and conquer that cost GEJ the presidency is what is being deployed in lagos by JK. PDP will never learn.

I hope u know u just wasted 10 mins of your life....

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by tsdarkside(m): 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
igbos should vote who they want..i dont think the oba is going to do them anything..he will be displeased,,but he will not do you anything...
yorubas are not that way.... smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by noblejames: 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
And one wonders why Nigeria is the way it is... Do we really deserve to be one Nigeria if this kind of statement could be nattered from a putative statesman and a pivot of traditional values. Why abusing a whole tribe for your selfish gain? This is democracy and people should have the right to belong to any party as well as vote for any candidate of their choice. This kind of incendiary statement belittles the position of this traditional ruler , it shows that his mental capacity is too petty to handle what it takes to be an Oba. However, I implore all Nigerians to ignore this man and his statement because for the fact that he is called an Oba does not really mean that he is wise, some oafs can inherit positions.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by ManMountain(m): 10:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
DikeOha882:
cheesy Iya bose sold 2plots of land to me at agbara so she could do owambe continue ranting like a coward that u are.
Dozzy, how much do you make from your lab ? grin
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Udmaster(m): 10:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
Omololu007:
dis one no get brain and u must b a kid wit d trash u typed up dia cheesy
does the truth scare you! OLODO
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
U don SAVE finish?
ManMountain:

Papa Ashafa will not be safe for you, I warn you. Your foolish Ezes behaved themselves at the palace. But you recalcitrant Ibos want to act foolishly. Your lab job is suffering at the moment and you should be more interested in that.
grin mi o le pariwo
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by titanic1(f): 10:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
Udmaster:
shut up ur mouth! Ofe Mmanu, Igbos have contributed very well to Lagos Economy. No one is jealous of you people..
were guy na God bless yoruba ppl cant u ppl jst ro opolo ori yi ni ese wa ya omo ale jati jati bayi
i na nd u say u contribute to our economy den go back home end do dat on ur yeye fatherz land

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by ifoundmyperfect: 10:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
Seun, I think as faithful members we should start earning points... And be given certain privileges... Like at the moment I am so in need of planting a bomb to bring down this hateful thread... Its unhealthy and filled with so much hate and anger... I hope it doesn't brew to something more nasty...

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by scarffield(m): 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] there is this cute lady in my area I have been eyeing for long
so one day I got her number and fixed a date for the next day.

that day robbers came to my hood shooting anyhow.went to this lady's house and shot her in the neck.the news of this incident hit me like the pestle IBO people use to pound akpu
luckily she survived and spent the last month in hospital
I saw her today with pipe passed through her nostril and emaciated.

the moral of my story Nis that that night,the robbers were caught by SARS and emeka onyebuchi (the guy that sells electronic on our street ) was the leader of the gang

I can't just help but wonder why IBO people are like this

like this post if you don't trust IBO boyz [/size]
ur mum will b regretin nt abortin yew.....wot a useless fool!!!
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Omololu007(m): 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
KEZIJE:

empty threat. I think you must be very stupid and an illiterate who does not know the implication of what you just spilled out of our mouth. maybe you should consult your forefathers before opening your dirty mouth ranting nonsense. idiot!!!!!!!!!!
fool consult my forefathers about what,,u should consult ur forefathers about how u flat head are been killed in d North since 1966

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by tsdarkside(m): 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
noblejames:
And one wonders why Nigeria is the way it is... Do we really deserve to be one Nigeria if this kind of statement could be nattered from a putative statesman and a pivot of traditional values. Why abusing a whole tribe for your selfish gain? This is democracy and people should have the right to belong to any party as well as vote for any candidate of their choice. This kind of incendiary statement belittle's the position of this traditional ruler , it shows that his mental capacity is too petty to handle what it takes to be an Oba. However, I implore all Nigerians to ignore this man and his statement because for the fact that he is called an Oba does not really mean that he is wise, some oafs can inherit positions.

its pdp fault for this madness...i realy hate pdp... angry angry angry

if they had done their job...the oba wouldn`t be so angry...

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] there is this cute lady in my area I have been eyeing for long
so one day I got her number and fixed a date for the next day.

that day robbers came to my hood shooting anyhow.went to this lady's house and shot her in the neck.the news of this incident hit me like the pestle IBO people use to pound akpu
luckily she survived and spent the last month in hospital
I saw her today with pipe passed through her nostril and emaciated.

the moral of my story Nis that that night,the robbers were caught by SARS and emeka onyebuchi (the guy that sells electronic on our street ) was the leader of the gang

I can't just help but wonder why IBO people are like this

like this post if you don't trust IBO boyz [/size]

I begin to ponder why u got a brain...
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by ManMountain(m): 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
DikeOha882:
U don SAVE finish? grin mi o le pariwo

Dozzybaba, your foolish honorary Fraudulent Eze acted in compliance and your their usless subjects have no reason not to tow their line.
You are a meal for fishes in the Lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Udmaster(m): 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
Kinfunfun22:

Yoruba's won't be stup.id in Onitsha or elsewhere. Yorubas are not st.upid like ibos.
look at them expressing their cowardize jealous of Igbos. OFE MMANU
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
ITIBORIBO
ManMountain:

Dozzy, how much do you make from your lab ? grin

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
jayfolarin:
Oh really? War chants and drums! Better take it easy oo coz I don't believe the Oba will apologise. If any of these people have a first hand war experience, they won't be heating the polity like this!

Oba is the monarch of lagos, he has to protect the interest of lagos first. The very many projects that will make lagos the number 1 city in Africa are underway by the APC government and he feels the igbos do not like and want this coz they don't want the yoruba region to be way ahead of them should nigeria break up (God forbid). You can only understand his frustration at any attempt to scuttle the advancement that has been witnessed in Lagos state in the last 16years.

Anyways I blame the PDP solely for this!!! The same strategy of divide and conquer that cost GEJ the presidency is what is being deployed in lagos by JK. PDP will never learn.

Just shut the fuccked up,why saying God forbid for the division of Nigeria with your retard comment, first let me remaind you that Igbos are the true owner of Nigeria,and when you want us to divid through your unrully words,then you will be ready to join your kingsmen in Benin Republic, You are as BASTARD AS YOUR USELESS SHIT BASTARD OBA who is nearing his grave. Useless old foolish oba talking as if he is the owner of Lagos and forgot the the true king is from Benin city Eastern Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply)

Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" / The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Greets Saraki By Bending And Got People Talking (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.