Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,496 members, 7,958,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:00 PM

Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? (5809 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / 99% Of Females In This Nigeria Are Not Virgins / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by Halimi24: 10:57am On Apr 07, 2015
yinkeys:
You are courteous in your dealings with people. I like your style oh! By the way, I don't just know why i've being stalking you undecided
anoda thirsty ngrian male who loses his senses over a piece of patch.una no dey shame??when una go ever get sense??c how dat ugly whitey told u off

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by ipleddge: 11:02am On Apr 07, 2015
Halimi24:
who is dis unemployed mofo??abeg shift comot make I c road joor
I wont exchange words with you,but have it in mind
Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by kaillybatt: 11:05am On Apr 07, 2015
it is common tendency, you want fresh and best fruit, irrespective of you are rotten
Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 07, 2015
If I would choose, truth b told, I will choose a virgin, its not easy 4 sme1 to keep his or her virginity... Der deserve respect...... But whom my heart loves, virgin or not no wahala... But personally, I pray she's a virgin
Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by PunkyOh(f): 11:32am On Apr 07, 2015
Halimi24:
Punky Oh baby I had 2 pass my point across as delicately as I could cos I know how emotional&aggressive u can get

Emotional over what? Lol, you wouldn't be able to move me emotionally even if you were the hulk himself. Try next door.

And what is this "point" you were trying to make? I'm bored & I could use some entertainment.
Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by Halimi24: 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
PunkyOh:

Emotional over what? Lol, you wouldn't be able to move me emotionally even if you were the hulk himself. Try next door.

And what is this "point" you were trying to make? I'm bored & I could use some entertainment.
my point is south african women&women in southern africa in general esp d black ones are sexually promiscuous_dat is why they are being punished by u know who with d virus.maybe if yall tried 2 controll urselves by maintaining ur virginities till marriage d situation wouldn't b so dire
*runsaway b4 she bites my head off 4 posting d truth*

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by PunkyOh(f): 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
Halimi24:
my point is south african women&women in southern africa in general esp d black ones are sexually promiscuous_dat is why they are being punished by u know who with d virus.maybe if yall tried 2 controll urselves d situation wouldn't b so dire
*runsaway b4 she bites my head off 4 posting d truth*

You know what? I do not have time for you today because the title of this thread has nothing to do with country,region or even the hiv virus you seem to be obsessed with. It's about individuals. Nonspecific at that. Lemme lol @ "punished" though. You truly are a clown. Now poof little girl & be gone.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by Halimi24: 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
PunkyOh:

You know what? I do not have time for you today because the title of this thread has nothing to do with country,region or even the hiv virus you seem to be obsessed with. It's about individuals. Nonspecific at that. Lemme lol @ "punished" though. You truly are a clown. Now poof little girl & be gone.
easy darling.I meant no disrespect.I only say things d way I c dem.u didn't even tackle d points in my post.all u did was bite my head off like I said u would.it really is a pity
Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by Sagamite(m): 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
Rainess:
Your thoughts?

Edit: *some guys (not all)

The same reason girls who are or are not virgins can decide not to marry such guys.

It is all about freedom of choice.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by dbestuncle: 3:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
u spoil well well o. c mouth
PunkyOh:
[s]Maybe they aren't good in bed & would rather be with someone with no source of reference[/s] tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by Halimi24: 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
Sagamite:

The same reason girls who are or are not virgins can decide not to marry such guys.

It is all about freedom of choice.
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its SAGAMIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by Sagamite(m): 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
Halimi24:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its SAGAMIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you missed me that much? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by Halimi24: 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
Sagamite:

Have you missed me that much? grin
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He replied my post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by PunkyOh(f): 5:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
Halimi24:
easy darling.I meant no disrespect.I only say things d way I c dem.u didn't even tackle d points in my post.all u did was bite my head off like I said u would.it really is a pity

Well I'm not interested in tackling any of your points, so NEXT! Move right along.
Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by yinkeys(m): 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
Halimi24:
anoda thirsty ngrian male who loses his senses over a piece of patch.una no dey shame??when una go ever get sense??c how dat ugly whitey told u off
At 24 you still don't know how to mind your business. You seem jobless ugly h.o.e
Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by Sagamite(m): 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
Halimi24:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He replied my post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am extremely arrogant. ..............But not thaaat arrogant. grin

Anyway:

https://www.nairaland.com/2241922/please-where-earth-sagamite#32445638

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by lanicky(f): 9:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ashonibar[center][/center]enla:

You this girl, who told you that? Ehn?

KingTom & ggrin tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by KingTom(m): 9:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
lanicky:

KingTom & ggrin tongue
Ewure grin
Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by lanicky(f): 9:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
KingTom:
Ewure grin

Aja grin
Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by KingTom(m): 9:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
lanicky:

Aja grin
Sebe! grin
Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by shakazuldadon: 9:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
personally I am no pastor but when I get to know a girl is a virgin I run because I dont want the drama associated 'you took my pride & dignity' with them cos am not yet set to settle down but when I am ready to marry, God willing she has to be a virgin.

My reasons might be myopic but I think those guys (+me) are scared of future scandals bearing in mind the sextapes and #boobsthursday pics most non virgins have circulating around whether the lady was aware or not she was being recorded. This our generation will be one of scandals in d nearest future. Remember what bongos ikwe said to babangida concerning his late wife that made babaginda want to murder him and also the ffk and bianca issue. what saved their generation was they didn't have camera phones then.

Also its fun to have a virgin as a wife coz you will enjoy teaching her the various advanced moves, her innocence, the pure joy of knowing that you are the first to hit it and maybe respect her a little bit more for being disciplined in her youth.

Thirdly all this non virgins can bleep life out of you and if you don't respond in kind she will always remember one of her former guys who did it d way she likes and want to have an affair.

virgin or otherwise, be proud and go for what rocks your boat coz I beleive there are enough of both to go round.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by yinkeys(m): 4:57am On Apr 18, 2015
Halimi24:
No vex. I've regained my senses
Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by odaniel1(m): 11:50am On Oct 11, 2015
PunkyOh:

No point stressing over Halimi24. A Knucklehead is always...a Knucklehead!
Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by gab264(m): 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
Rainess:
Your thoughts?

Edit: *some guys (not all)
(Non virgin guyz)
Should do justice to dis I finksad
Re: Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? by ochuko80s(m): 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
lanicky:
No virgin guy again...they've gone into extinction cheesy

Reverend Father sef don dey get gf.
.... I'm in love wit dis girl.... Let's chat on whatsapp.... 07080544434

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland 2016|| Why Do You Deserve The Crown? / Y'all Be Careful! Another Popular Facebook Slay Queen Found Dead / How Safe Is This Kinda Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.