Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets (55000 Views)

Fayose Blasts FG, Miyetti Allah Over Threat On Ekiti People / Senate Summons Ngige Over Threat To Banks.. / Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by tochstorm(m): 9:49am On Apr 07, 2015
daveP:
youre sure? Lol smiley captain flint!! A clue would do- the song in quotes and the author-Robert Stevenson
Tr***ur* I**a*d

the song was sang on the HISPANIOLA
oops having pirates nightmare.
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Franksantos(m): 9:52am On Apr 07, 2015
aanumama:
Now this is getting messier!
Akinolu why, even as a Yoruba, I hate that statement!!
Are you destined to ruin Ambode
y igbos n not yorubas?
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 07, 2015
Dear Oba of
Lagos, i can assure you that no igbo man will
drown in the lagoon because another Igbo man
will be there selling life jackets.
We all knw dat D Igbos don't joke wen opportunity to make money
surface.Ambode votes as just been redused wit d Oba's Statement

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by zizz(f): 11:02am On Apr 07, 2015
May God have mercy on the Oba of Lagos so much hate in this man i pity him and also pray his hatred don't send him to an early grave.
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Autero: 11:02am On Apr 07, 2015
This ignoramus of an Oba has just distorted my thought process in making a decision in who to vote 4. I see myself leaving my dear APC where I dug in deeply in support of change at the federal level and Fashola who I hold in high esteem 4 the transformation evident in Lagos to Jk of the PDP who I wasn't disposed to voting 4. Its really a shame to behold such shallowness in a traditional dynasty. That's in essence how the cookie crumbles. The APC should hold him responsible if there is a negative fall out in the coming governorship election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Maghan37: 11:09am On Apr 07, 2015
:-XHaha!!!!!!!!! A whole oba! May Gd have mercy on us when we are ruled by unreasonable people. The people of lagos 4 his FYI does not refer to just yoruba.
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by ihesiuloa(m): 11:23am On Apr 07, 2015
chipmunkey:
But the old man already released a press statement denying it. angry
Is that what you could digest in the so called press released?.. Well if you didn't digest properly he still maintained on his first statement!
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by JONATHANKGOD(m): 11:40am On Apr 07, 2015
de old man need brain transplant..... He is out of his mind. #JK_WE_WANT !!!! OBA my foot!!!!!
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by bababuff(m): 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
[size=36pt]****ATTENTION****[/size]

[size=28pt]If you are Igbo and you don't know how to swim, FREE swimming lesson going on at Kuramo Waters behind EKO Hotel.[/size]
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by stevenosa(m): 1:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
[size=24pt]THIS IS MY OWN STAND. ANY IBO MAN OR WOMAN THAT GOES OUT ON SATURDAY AND VOTE FOR AMBODE, THEN YOU ARE UNDER THE CURSE OF THE OBA. BUT IF ON THE OTHER HAND YOU GO ALL OUT ON SATURDAY AND VOTE FOR JIMI AGBAJE, THEN THE CURSE OF THE OBA WILL NOT STAND AGAINST YOU. JIMI AGBAJE ALL THE WAY IN JESUS' NAME. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by armadeo(m): 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
Defcon1:

No need trying to educate someone who doesn't know the difference between a dictatorial monarchy and a democratic republic
Not everyone shouting "sai Buhari" or "GEJ till 2019" has a clue about politics or government

Save your energy.

Wise words
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Bonuwa: 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
Useless idiot
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by armadeo(m): 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
Allwility:
I cannot swim. Will I also be drowned if I vote for KOWA party in Lagos?

grin grin grin.

Nna. Bros. I have just ordered a large consignment of floaters from China. The container is currently on the high sea. Once it arrives I will brand them PDP and put jk pics. Free distribution to all IBO in Lagos.

Modified.

Actually due to the change in dollars you are required to pay #100 token. Thanks.
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by opositive(m): 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
This unwarranted and uncalled for outburst by the King will not ruin Ambode's campaign. Even Ambode has said that he is not behind this. I will still vote for Ambode. He is a better man than Agbaje to lead Lagos state to the promised land
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Thomsbuky(m): 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
Fourwinds:
don't use ur sweet mouth to sway dat girl. it. is true. I watched it on Channels TV. dat was too unguided of him to utter such imflammatory words. it has a serious ripple effect. He is sowing hatred. too bad I must say

Ok agree if you saw but never saw it. Should that be the case, i guess its too bad He should have known better to rise above politics ...However, both tribes have similar cultures and objectives both get along very well should not let politics divide our people for goodness sake.
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by zo3184: 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
I like the Oba, finally a bold Yoruba man, stop getting comfortable in a foreign land and if you are so mad about what Oba said go home or deal with it.
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by dollydolly(f): 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:
I see nothing wrong with it. How can somebody from another place choose your leader for you?
It's called democracy. The same way you can use it 4 yourself someone else can use it against you.
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by ofrankky: 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
Oba Oba Oba beware!!! Don't incure the wrath of those dead and living that you mentioned. Ain't you ashamed to have retracted what you said if you were the mouthpiece of the gods or the people indeed as claimed? You stoop this low all in the quest of money which must have greased your palms when you are supposed to be a peace broker. Here are a few questions for you Chief APC cum Ambode Campaigner, the sinker of Igbo tribe in Lagos:
1. Are the Igbos the only tribe in Lagos State?
2. What's your rationale for believing that Agbaje's winning is dependent on the Igbos' vote.
3. Is this election,selection or coercion?
Preach democracy and not demonstration of crazy his Royal Majesty.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by DaBullIT(m): 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

He doesn't "represent any federal, state or LG authority", but he represents Lagos as a whole, this man is a first class monarch for crying out loud, and any thing he utters will be taken seriously, Didn't you hear him boasting that he owns Lagos?... My brother, that man represents a lot, A whole lot.
He really messed up.

A r'ishe l'arika , Arika baba iregun
@severussnape
severussnape

chiefbamo:
A former Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has said the Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu, is not a member of the All Progressives Congress and cannot speak on behalf of the party.

When we conducted an exam and a spelling competition, an Igbo boy, Ebuka, from Anambra, came first and he became the governor for one day.

Those that won the competition three times in a row were Igbo. Ebuka was sent to Switzerland computer school and then Obafemi Awolowo University. We did not say he was an Igbo boy and he would not enjoy. He became an executive in Oando and he is now in Canada.

The statement read, “Oba Rilwan Akiolu of Lagos is not a card-carrying member of APC. He is not a leader in the APC. He does not speak for the APC. He did not speak for Governor Babatunde Fashola of Lagos state.

He did not speak for our national leader Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. He did not speak for the incoming governor, Mr Akinwunmi Ambode. His Royal Highness is at liberty to speak for himself and he spoke for himself only.

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
lalasticlala:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/nigerians-lampoon-oba-akiolu-over-threat-to-igbos-in-lagos/
old toothless b*stard...yorubas are just lazy
stillbirthed normadic b*stards..anyone got a
problem with dis...?
GO SUCK YA MAMAS P*SSY!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by VHands(m): 9:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
it was hard to believe that Oba can make such statement until i saw the video. Ndi Igbo this is a challenge. JK Made in Lagos you have our support Ambode made in China you have no place in lagos let see the power of OBA AKINOLU come Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
[quote
author=Thomsbuky post=32428263]

Annypie Love your previous picture, better than these new
one....you have not been active for a while, hope you okay... Well let
get back to serious business....Please calm down Dear, don't insult his
royal highness of Lagos you got no concrete proof to support these
allegation. Its all political politics party supporters trying to win
cheap sympathetic vote of (Igbo community people). I bet you have make
up your mind and fall for these craps. However, I don't want you to
get yourself tangle with these tribal warrior you alway been upright in
your statement. My adviser to you is calm down Dear and ignore these
rants.[/quote]he did say dem,i confirmed it.those statements were highly demeaning,and lucidly emanated hatred,any sane being would condemn it.that aside,hv been totally absorbed by school work,sort of preoccupied me.hmmm,thanks for missing me.

oya,leme put d picsure u lyk.
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 08, 2015
bababuff:
[size=36pt]****ATTENTION****[/size]

[size=28pt]If you are Igbo and you don't know how to swim, FREE swimming lesson going on at Kuramo Waters behind EKO Hotel.[/size]

Hahahahahaha...u pple will not kii` me o o
I have life jackets for sale too o o . As an Igbo-blooded babe, I must make money out of this too.
This Oba don fu*k up big time!
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Thomsbuky(m): 1:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
Annypie:
he did say dem,i confirmed it.those statements were highly demeaning,and lucidly emanated hatred,any sane being would condemn it.that aside,hv been totally absorbed by school work,sort of preoccupied me.hmmm,thanks for missing me.

oya,leme put d picsure u lyk.

Thanks Dear no wahala...
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by Thomsbuky(m): 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
Rightly glad every Nigerians condemn the outburst of his Majesty King of Lagos...I saw the video clip this morning, I was totally shock and disgusting to hear such ranting from his royal majesty...

I was one of the first people here on NNL trying to defend the position of the Oba, However when I saw and hear the video myself, I could not believe is ranting and un-defenceble act. His majesty should do the necessary thing apologies to igbo community in Lagos unconditionally, I believe anybody can make mistake.. even the gods and scare ones...

There Is no need for politics of hater and we must absolute make it cleared to our majesty, politician that politics of dead is dead and buried as no one of them is worth dying for. I must now tender unreversed apology to igbo community in Lagos, NNL members who have read my comments especially My Dear Annypie, Sexyallyah, CR77 ., I feel your pain as i listened to Oba hideous statement and those that I have challenge to show me real evidence that His majesty make irresponsible and reckless statement. Love and peace out....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by CR77(f): 2:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ok good write up by you
Thomsbuky:
Rightly glad every Nigerians condemn the outburst of his Majesty King of Lagos...I saw the video clip this morning, I was totally shock and disgusting to hear such ranting from his royal majesty...

I was one of the first people here on NNL trying to defend the position of the Oba, However when I saw and hear the video myself, I could not believe is ranting and un-defenceble act. His majesty should do the necessary thing apologies to igbo community in Lagos unconditionally, I believe anybody can make mistake.. even the gods and scare ones...

There Is no need for politics of hater and we must absolute make it cleared to our majesty, politician that politics of dead is dead and buried as no one of them is worth dying for. I must now tender unreversed apology to igbo community in Lagos, NNL members who have read my comments especially My Dear Annypie, Sexyallyah, CR77 ., I feel your pain as i listened to Oba hideous statement and those that I have challenge to show me real evidence that His majesty make irresponsible and reckless statement. Love and peace out....
Re: Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets by flopriddy: 6:29am On Apr 09, 2015
We want Ambode Period !!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do You Convince These People Against Muhammadu Buhari? / Ambode, Sanwo-olu And Gbagada General Hospital’s Breach Of Hippocratic Oath / Kemi Adeosun Attended The Worst University In England - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.