Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,033 members, 7,810,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. (3626 Views)

Wike Supervises Destruction Of Arms Recovered During Rivers Amnesty Programme(Pi / South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
It is of no doubt that the Oba of Lagos has voiced his preference for a man of his choice in Ambode. Though it may be pushy on the part of the Oba to threaten hostilities against those who are ready to go against his wishes and interest, the salient question here that needs to be addressed borders on what possible disastrous consequences may also ensue when non-natives of a land decide not only to step upon the authority of a king in his land, but also intentionally step on his respect by calling a king insulting names that even a native of his land dares not utter in his absence. Again, is it not the right of a king to assert his authority over his domain?

If we recall at the last elections in Lagos where non-natives won 3 seats to represent the state at the federal level, it is worthy of note that allowing such to occur goes to show the level of tolerance exhibited by the Yorubas towards their hosts. In as much as it is important to play the tribal card in a country like Nigeria, it is also important to play the unity card which will complement the values of ethnics across the country for a successful system of governance. But it is a pity that the SouthWest PDP is a group that is hell bent on submerging the political and cultural values of the Yorubas, whose actions in recent times consistently shows a covert scheme to usurp Yoruba interests both at state and federal levels, and in achieving this, the PDP has been using the major immigrants into Yorubaland, the Igbos, to move closer to their goals.

A flashback to history has shown over time that these are people whose political and cultural interests are intensely negatively correlated with that of Yorubas. Remember in 1999 when the whole of SW voted Falae while these people voted a rejected son of ours in the man of Obasanjo
. For sure, I don't need reminding you the hate these Ibos have for the one entity that represents the success of the Yoruba today, the Great Sage, Pa Obafemi Awolowo. Did they ever vote such a man that will bring a much better improvement than what the average Yoruba presently manages? Yorubas, have easterners ever voted a man of your choice before? Why not call a spade a spade before it turns out into a knife and eventually stab us due to our foolishness.

It is however unfortunate that the PDP is ready to use this same set of foreigners to destroy the dreams of the Westerners. Every son of the soil should ask himself why these Ibos have colluded with the PDP in Lagos. Now here are the time bombs that will explode should PDP get a hold of Lagos:

- All non-natives, especially the PDP merceneries, the Ibos, will keep filling sensitive state positions and put the cultural setup of Aworis in particular at stake, a result of the selfish interest of a few Yoruba PDP helmsmen.

- PDP will be forced to succumb to the demands of these foreigners to hold a lasting regime in the state. Eventually, this will manifest in the form of Lagos having to split into several clusters of authoritative sections, with each sections adopting/maintaining their leaders or kings.

- As recently exhibited by one of the Ohanaeze cheifs who was stupid enough to question the state authorities why their yam festival is not been bankrolled by the state, the PDP will eventually have to force a "culture shock" by making the celebration of a foreign culture a formal custom that Lagos has to adopt. They need to do this for a lasting empire.

- To cap a dismal future that may await Yorubas in Lagos especially, a possible Ibo governor will deal a final blow by ensuring that the SW political interests in Lagos is truncated by using the federal might to establish an illegal group that will then take over the affairs that will affect the whole SouthWest. THIS IS WHERE THE SHAMEFUL ACT OF THE LAGOS PDP BLOWS TO THEIR FACES.

To fellow Westerners, a proper rethink of the danger that awaits if we allow PDP should be brought on board. Remember what you passed through when PDP even used a native of yours to bring you these pains you are nursing. NOW IMAGINE HOW BAD THINGS CAN BE ALLOWING A FOREIGNER TO BRING YOU DAMAGE!
In light of this, it is therefore important for every Yoruba and every Lagosian omoluabi, be you an APC or a PDP symphatizer, to join hands and nip the situation in the bud. If you deem it fit to vote out PDP (as an APC symphatizer), please do. And if as a PDP, please do warn your party helmsmen to stop such abominable acts of treachery as there are countless Yoruba sons and daughters who are capable of doing well for the PDP. Let it be known that your pride as a Yoruba comes first before party affiliation, be it APC or PDP.

And for word of final note, I hope you know a Oba represents authority, which is authority of Yorubas. If illegal foreigners call a Yoruba land a ''no man's land'' when they are not yet governors, what do you think they will call Lagos if ever given the chance to rule the state? Every SANE Yoruba should consider the future of the South West in the hands of PDP and its ibo merceneries.

SOURCE: www.keepsearchingforthis.com

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. by DickDastardly(m): 9:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
[s]
StBlack1:
It is of no doubt that the Oba of Lagos has voiced his preference for a man of his choice in Ambode. Though it may be too pushy on the part of the Oba to threaten hostilities against those who are ready to go against his wishes and interest, the salient question here that needs to be addressed borders on what possible disastrous consequences may also ensue when non-natives of a land decide not only to step upon the authority of a king in his land, but also intentionally step on his respect by calling a king insulting names that even a native of his land dares not utter in his absence.

If we recall at the last elections in Lagos where non-natives won 3 seats to represent the state at the federal level, it is worthy of note that allowing such to occur goes to show the level of tolerance exhibited by the Yorubas towards their hosts. In as much as it is important to play the tribal card in a country like Nigeria, it is also important to play the unity card which will complement the values of ethnics across the country for a successful system of governance. But it is a pity that the SouthWest PDP is a group that is hell bent on submerging the political and cultural values of the Yorubas, whose actions in recent times consistently shows a covert scheme to usurp Yoruba interests both at state and federal levels, and in achieving this, the PDP has been using the major immigrants into Yorubaland, the Igbos, to move closer to their goals.

A flashback to history has shown over time that these are people whose political and cultural interests are intensely negatively correlated with that of Yorubas. Remember in 1999 when the whole of SW voted Falae while these people voted a rejected son of ours in the man of Obasanjo
. For sure, I don't need reminding you the hate these Ibos have for the one entity that represents the success of the Yoruba today, the Great Sage, Pa Obafemi Awolowo. Did they ever vote such a man that will bring a much better improvement than what the average Yoruba presently manages? Yorubas, have easterners ever voted a man of your choice before? Why not call a spade a spade before it turns out into a knife and eventually stab us due to our foolishness.

It is however unfortunate that the PDP is ready to use this same set of foreigners to Arrow the dream of the Westerners. Every son of the soil should ask himself why these Ibos have colluded with the PDP in Lagos. Now here are the time bombs that will explode should PDP get a hold of Lagos:

- All non-natives, especially the PDP merceneries, the Ibos, will keep filling sensitive state positions and put the cultural setup of Aworis in particular at stake, a result of the selfish interest of a few Yoruba PDP helmsmen.

- PDP will be forced to succumb to the demands of these foreigners to hold a lasting regime in the state. Eventually, this will manifest in the form of Lagos having to split into several clusters of authoritative sections, with each sections adopting/maintaining their leaders or kings.

- As recently exhibited by one of the Ohanaeze cheifs who was stupid enough to question the state authorities why their yam festival is not been bankrolled by the state, the PDP will eventually have to force a "culture shock" by making the celebration of a foreign culture a formal custom that Lagos has to adopt. They need to do this for a lasting empire.

- To cap a dismal future that may await Yorubas in Lagos especially, a possible Ibo governor will deal a final blow by ensuring that the SW political interests in Lagos is truncated by using the federal might to establish an illegal group that will then take over the affairs that will affect the whole SouthWest. THIS IS WHERE THE SHAMEFUL ACT OF THE LAGOS PDP BLOWS TO THEIR FACES.

To fellow Westerners, a proper rethink of the danger that awaits if we allow PDP should be brought on board. Remember what you passed through when PDP even used a native of yours to bring you these pains you are nursing. NOW IMAGINE HOW BAD THINGS CAN BE ALLOWING A FOREIGNER TO BRING YOU DAMAGE!
In light of this, it is therefore important for every Yoruba and every Lagosian omoluabi, be you an APC or a PDP symphatizer, to join hands and nip the situation in the bud. If you deem it fit to vote out PDP (as an APC symphatizer), please do. And if as a PDP, please do warn your party helmsmen to stop such abominable acts of treachery as there are countless Yoruba sons and daughters who are capable of doing well for the PDP. Let it be known that your pride as a Yoruba comes first before party affiliation, be it APC or PDP.

And for word of final note, I hope you know a Oba represents authority, which is authority of Yorubas. If illegal foreigners call a Yoruba land a ''no man's land'' when they are not yet governors, what do you think they will call Lagos if ever given the chance to rule the state? Every SANE Yoruba should consider the future of the South West in the hands of PDP and its ibo merceneries.

[/s]
Errrrrrm........24carat thrash

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. by Jetjacky(m): 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
StBlack1:
It is of no doubt that the Oba of Lagos has voiced his preference for a man of his choice in Ambode. Though it may be too pushy on the part of the Oba to threaten hostilities against those who are ready to go against his wishes and interest, the salient question here that needs to be addressed borders on what possible disastrous consequences may also ensue when non-natives of a land decide not only to step upon the authority of a king in his land, but also intentionally step on his respect by calling a king insulting names that even a native of his land dares not utter in his absence.

It is however unfortunate that the PDP is ready to use this same set of foreigners to Arrow the dream of the Westerners. Every son of the soil should ask himself why these Ibos have colluded with the PDP in Lagos. Now here are the time bombs that will explode should PDP get a hold of Lagos:

in all this your rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
Jetjacky:
in all this your rubbish

You have chosen to play the tribal politics. Lemme see how you can fare in the event of a major breakout of hostilities. BET YOU, PDP and Jonathan wont save you this time.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
DickDastardly:
[s][/s]
Errrrrrm........24carat thrash

You must be shaking in your pants now for the brouhaha that is about to ensue between Yorubas and Ibos at the polls.
Huweeeeeeeee

ITS YORUBA VS IBO not PDP vs APC. This is what iv always wanted.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
To hell with sophistication.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. by DickDastardly(m): 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
StBlack1:

You must be shaking in your pants now for the brouhaha that is about to ensue between Yorubas and Ibos at the polls.
Huweeeeeeeee

ITS YORUBA VS IBO not PDP vs APC. This is what iv always wanted.
Oooo I'm scared grin cheesy Pls spare my life, i gat kids to feed grin cheesy
Say hi to my pump action when its time grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
DickDastardly:

Oooo I'm scared grin cheesy
Say hi to my pump action when its time grin cool

Pump action. LOL. I can bet it thaat either you are not even a flatty living in Lagos or that you run a sweet mouth.

I can even bet it that you will fizzle of if i challenge you to a face-off in even your Igbo-dominated areas. Igbos RUNNING FROM Yorubas since 1966. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
It is d oba that has brought ethnicity into dis by threatening d Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. by DickDastardly(m): 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
StBlack1:

Pump action. LOL. I can bet it thaat either you are not even a flatty living in Lagos or that you run a sweet mouth.

I can even bet it that you will fizzle of if i challenge you to a face-off in even your Igbo-dominated areas. Igbos RUNNING FROM Yorubas since 1966. grin grin grin
Ok, Oga mouth organ, if i tell you that you've won, will you stop quoting me? cheesy
Ok yorubas are stronger than igbos, now i will have my peace grin cool
Re: Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. by raumdeuter: 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
I actually like whats happening

Most neutral Yorubas are now being forced to take sides and dont ask me on whose side they are.

No neutrality. No sitting on the fence, Jungle don almost mature

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
DickDastardly:

Ok, Oga mouth organ, if i tell you that you've won, will you stop quoting me? cheesy
Ok yorubas are stronger than igbos, now i will have my peace grin cool

Is somebody scared??

I thought you wanted to launch your pump action for the impending saga........Dont worry, your Ibo HORs in Lagos will be removed soon . Then will your agonies be multiplied
!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
In a democracy u canvass for votes and not issuing threats.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. by Jetjacky(m): 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
StBlack1:

You have chosen to play the tribal politics. Lemme see how you can fare in the event of a major breakout of hostilities. BET YOU, PDP and Jonathan wont save you this time.
c Mr man, no body needs PDP or gej when they can do it themselves! this is what happens when you're so down the road of racialism. open your eyes, no tribe is your enemy. and what happened to Democracy?
Re: Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
It is d oba that has brought ethnicity into dis by threatening d Igbos.

This is not a threat. The owner of the house has spoken. If you cant bend to the will of a owner, GO AND DO YOUR STUFF ELSEWHERE.

The equation is simple. If you think you find it necessary to use federal might and excuses to drag down the progress of the natives, THEN THE NATIVES TOO DEEM IT FIT TO UNSETTLE YOU TOO ON THEIR LANDS through regional means. So simple.!

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
Jetjacky:
c Mr man, no body needs PDP or gej when they can do it themselves! this is what happens when you're so down the road of racialism. open your eyes, no tribe is your enemy. and what happened to Democracy?

Sorry 'Fellow' African , ITS TOO LATE FOR A NIGERIAN UNITY AT THIS STAGE. We must play the tribal card till win the game.!!!
Re: Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. by vislabraye(m): 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
The Op is a joker. ..
Re: Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
[quote
author=StBlack1 post=32425603]

This is not a threat. [/quote]

There are a lot of Yofubas supporting Agbaje too, will they also drown. I thought ppl shld speak with their votes.
Re: Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

There are a lot of Yofubas supporting Agbaje too, will they also drown. I thought ppl shld speak with their votes.

The recent disrespect shown to the Oba by Ibos through Ohanaeze will alienate no less than 70% of Agbaje's supporters. If you know how much Yorubas respect Obas , you should figure out the trouble looming ahead.

If Ill ask you, What wil be your reaction if you vote Agbaje but Yorubas rig your votes for Ambode?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
[quote
author=StBlack1 post=32426294]

The recent disrespect shown to the Oba by Ibos through Ohanaeze will
alienate no less than 70% of Agbaje's supporters. If you know how much
Yorubas respect Obas , you should figure out the trouble looming ahead.

If Ill ask you, What wil be your reaction if you vote Agbaje but Yorubas
rig your votes for Ambode?[/quote]

D Oba ztarted all these not x Igbos.
Re: Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. by Jetjacky(m): 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
StBlack1:

Sorry 'Fellow' African , ITS TOO LATE FOR A NIGERIAN UNITY AT THIS STAGE. We must play the tribal card till win the game.!!!
disintegration is always an open step. we all wan that. so if you can't tolerate seeing an Igbo man, then file for disintegration, that's what we want
Re: Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
Jetjacky:
disintegration is always an open step. we all wan that. so if you can't tolerate seeing an Igbo man, then file for disintegration, that's what we want

I dont need to disintegrate before I solve i solve problems against my progress. Since the Nigerian factor doesnt allow for disintegration, then its better we frustrate immigrants who are hell bent on dragging things down for us.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. by engrdubem(m): 11:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
Op
.........this is what we call balderdash, absolute rubbish. ..
Abeg madam give me anoda origin
Ndiara
Re: Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
engrdubem:
Op
.........this is what we call balderdash, absolute rubbish. ..
Abeg madam give me anoda origin
Ndiara

This balderdash is coming to drown you in the Lagoon very soon. !!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. by MalcoImX: 11:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
Jetjacky:
So, you're doing these deliberately as a step yo realization of your Biafra.
Re: Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. by Jetjacky(m): 11:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
StBlack1:

I dont need to disintegrate before I solve i solve problems against my progress. Since the Nigerian factor doesnt allow for disintegration, then its better we frustrate immigrants who are hell bent on dragging things down for us.
do you have the slightest idea, that the reason Nigeria is existing is the unity in labour and the tolerance of one another?
Re: Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
Jetjacky:
do you have the slightest idea, that the reason Nigeria is existing is the unity in labour and the tolerance of one another?

Bros, Im sorry, Your unity sermon is only making things worse right now. You can see how that is evident in Lagos.
Re: Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. by Jetjacky(m): 11:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
MalcoImX:
the question you should ask is, why is it that your kinsmen , most of them hate to coexist with the Igbo's and yet expect them to not want to leave? figure how you feel if you're a kid that desires love and attention from your family, and what you get all the time is rejection and dislike? won't toy feel like to end it all?
Re: Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. by abduljabbar4(m): 11:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
Nice one@op. Let me help you deal with the pdp agents for like 5mins
Re: Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. by Jetjacky(m): 11:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
MalcoImX:
the question you should ask is, why is it that your kinsmen , most of them hate to coexist with the Igbo's and yet expect them to not want to leave? figure how you feel if you're a kid that desires love and attention from your family, and what you get all the time is rejection and dislike? won't toy feel like to end it all?
Re: Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 07, 2015
Jetjacky:

Who told you Yorubas dont want Igbos to leave?

FYI, the SouthWest presently is one of the most overpopulated places on earth. We need a large exodus of people out of our region. Figure out Yorubas' present public opinion about Ibo and get surprised and dissapointed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Popular Osun State-born Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah A.K.A Baba Peculiar Storms Natio / The President's Car (Pic) / Court Ruling: Police Seal Up 22 Rivers LG Secretariat On Orders From IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.