Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,211 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. (3638 Views)

Wike Supervises Destruction Of Arms Recovered During Rivers Amnesty Programme(Pi / South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. by WisdomFlakes: 8:11am On Apr 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Your people should understand that not all of us are shouting 'No-man's-land.' I personally have never believed in such rubbish and I know a lot of Igbos who don't behave that way as well. It is wrong to generalise and group all Igbos as arrogant and trying to seize your land from you. Besides, how come that Radiobiafra has not been taken down by successive Governments? undecided undecided

Unfortunately, folks like you, who are measured in their approach when dealing with their Yoruba neighbors, are in the minority. Please talk to the militant ones in your midst.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 07, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Unfortunately, folks like you, who are measured in their approach when dealing with their Yoruba neighbors, are in the minority. Please talk to the militant ones in your midst.

One doesnt judge entities by the individual elements. You judge using the bigger picture of what majority of such entities exhibits. This is what EUROBOMBER still doesnt understand.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 07, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

We are doing our best, please help appeal to your people to not be too angry, by God's grace we shall come out of this one too.
Re: Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 07, 2015
StBlack1:

One doesnt judge entities by the individual elements. You judge using the bigger picture of what majority of such entities exhibits. This is what EUROBOMBER still doesnt understand.

I understand but I cannot keep quiet but most continue to pursue peace. We wish for no violence in Lagos or anywhere in the SW.
Re: Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I understand but I cannot keep quiet but most continue to pursue peace. We wish for no violence in Lagos or anywhere in the SW.

Well noted.

WE WANT PEACE but to achieve this peace, the political dreams of Ibos should br truncated. Doing this will ensure peace, wont it?
Re: Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 07, 2015
StBlack1:

Well noted.

WE WANT PEACE but to achieve this peace, the political dreams of Ibos should br truncated. Doing this will ensure peace, wont it?

You can go ahead and truncate it, all we want is peace & prosperity.
Re: Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You can go ahead and truncate it, all we want is peace & prosperity.

APTLY SAID.
Re: Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 07, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Unfortunately, the majority are what we see in nairaland.
Re: Lagos Destruction Politics Played By The PDP And Its Mercenaries, The Ibos. by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 07, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Not even only in nairaland but also in real life. I just hope Yoruba leaders see the need for a overhaul of the tolerance towards these particular group and consider been more politically hostile but not violent towards them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Popular Osun State-born Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah A.K.A Baba Peculiar Storms Natio / The Evil Called Radio Biafra / Jewish Year Of Jubilation & Restoration Of Jerusalem Will Trigger A World War.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.