Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Wike Supervises Destruction Of Arms Recovered During Rivers Amnesty Programme(Pi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Supervises Destruction Of Arms Recovered During Rivers Amnesty Programme(Pi (26824 Views)

Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises / Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS / Beneficiary Of Presidential Amnesty Programme Becomes Air Peace Flight Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Supervises Destruction Of Arms Recovered During Rivers Amnesty Programme(Pi by zoba88: 12:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
Governor Wike and soldiers have embarked on the destruction of arms & ammunitions recovered during the 60days of disarmament event of Rivers state Amnesty Programme.The event ongoing

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/govenor-wike-supervises-destruction-of.html?m=1

Re: Wike Supervises Destruction Of Arms Recovered During Rivers Amnesty Programme(Pi by zoba88: 12:59pm On Mar 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: Wike Supervises Destruction Of Arms Recovered During Rivers Amnesty Programme(Pi by zoba88: 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
zoba88:
More
more

Re: Wike Supervises Destruction Of Arms Recovered During Rivers Amnesty Programme(Pi by rottennaija(m): 1:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
I trust wike, he will give them more when election comes

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Supervises Destruction Of Arms Recovered During Rivers Amnesty Programme(Pi by aalabi: 1:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
All this are public stunt!! angry...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Supervises Destruction Of Arms Recovered During Rivers Amnesty Programme(Pi by helinues: 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
Mr project.. Nice one

3 Likes

Re: Wike Supervises Destruction Of Arms Recovered During Rivers Amnesty Programme(Pi by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
The arms he willingly gave to the boys abi

4 Likes

Re: Wike Supervises Destruction Of Arms Recovered During Rivers Amnesty Programme(Pi by dessz(m): 1:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
what stops them from using the guns after all out of a police station of 30 officers they have only abt 20 guns. I know this cos i live opposite a station.or do they have the mentality that the perfectly good guns shouldnt be used
Re: Wike Supervises Destruction Of Arms Recovered During Rivers Amnesty Programme(Pi by Tazdroid(m): 1:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
Waste not, want not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Supervises Destruction Of Arms Recovered During Rivers Amnesty Programme(Pi by marltech: 1:22pm On Mar 17, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Wike Supervises Destruction Of Arms Recovered During Rivers Amnesty Programme(Pi by lanrejoe10: 1:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
With this Wike pot belly,i wonder when he'll put to bed
Re: Wike Supervises Destruction Of Arms Recovered During Rivers Amnesty Programme(Pi by emperorAY(m): 1:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
cant dis be donated to the nigerian army?
i dont understand the way our leaders tink

6 Likes

Re: Wike Supervises Destruction Of Arms Recovered During Rivers Amnesty Programme(Pi by nawa4naija2: 1:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
lol, these hunting guns na im this people go surrender. the real deal is still with them. mtcheeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Supervises Destruction Of Arms Recovered During Rivers Amnesty Programme(Pi by dadavivo: 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nice one wike. The killer of all APC members in Rivers. APC is forbidden in my state. Period

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Supervises Destruction Of Arms Recovered During Rivers Amnesty Programme(Pi by LockDown69(m): 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
I will like to know how they destroyed those rounds of live ammunition in the 2nd pic.?
Re: Wike Supervises Destruction Of Arms Recovered During Rivers Amnesty Programme(Pi by Bashirfuntua(m): 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
he will give them more before 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Supervises Destruction Of Arms Recovered During Rivers Amnesty Programme(Pi by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
The calibre and number of weapons on show here is frightening! Can u imagine! Rivers of Guns and ammo
Re: Wike Supervises Destruction Of Arms Recovered During Rivers Amnesty Programme(Pi by Jaymaxxy(m): 1:25pm On Mar 17, 2017
Arms dey finish for Rivers of blood? Make election time show nah, una go hear am
Re: Wike Supervises Destruction Of Arms Recovered During Rivers Amnesty Programme(Pi by LockDown69(m): 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
I will like to know how they destroyed those rounds of live ammunition in the 2nd pic?
Re: Wike Supervises Destruction Of Arms Recovered During Rivers Amnesty Programme(Pi by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
This man is deceiving himself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Supervises Destruction Of Arms Recovered During Rivers Amnesty Programme(Pi by YOUNGKAHUNA: 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
Oma Ga, even wheelbarrow na camouflage

1 Like

Re: Wike Supervises Destruction Of Arms Recovered During Rivers Amnesty Programme(Pi by abumeinben(m): 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
Iyemheeeeeee
Re: Wike Supervises Destruction Of Arms Recovered During Rivers Amnesty Programme(Pi by math2001: 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
Re: Wike Supervises Destruction Of Arms Recovered During Rivers Amnesty Programme(Pi by Chukwuemeka007(m): 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
emperorAY:

If they donate these guns to the army, people like you will still come here to say "rubbish! the guns will find their way back to the hands of the militants" or "so Nigerian army can't afford nice guns"

Now they're being destroyed, and you're still complaining....

1 Like

Re: Wike Supervises Destruction Of Arms Recovered During Rivers Amnesty Programme(Pi by Koolking(m): 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
Why destroy the recovered arms & ammunition when you can re-enforce the state arsenal with them? What you need do is minor maintenance to put them back into efficient use.

Please someone should tell me the logic behind the destruction.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Supervises Destruction Of Arms Recovered During Rivers Amnesty Programme(Pi by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
That's good.
Re: Wike Supervises Destruction Of Arms Recovered During Rivers Amnesty Programme(Pi by hazyfm1: 1:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
Pot Bellies Everywhere
Re: Wike Supervises Destruction Of Arms Recovered During Rivers Amnesty Programme(Pi by GavelSlam: 1:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
Where's the new supply?
Re: Wike Supervises Destruction Of Arms Recovered During Rivers Amnesty Programme(Pi by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
Burning of metals at such small degree of temperature? Make them dey dia deceive themselves. Only the one with rubber or wood part will go and the remaining main body will still be intact. Hope they will not resell them to a...boki scrap hunters WC will in turn still it back to the manufacturers. You don't destroy metals at such burning rates. Shm for the deceived and the deceivers grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Supervises Destruction Of Arms Recovered During Rivers Amnesty Programme(Pi by chloride6: 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
emperorAY:

No, they can't for several reasons.

1. Is it those rusted locally manufactured pistols grin grin grin grin that we will donate our gallant men?

2. it is common for every army to have officially designated firearms... Maximum maybe 2 or 3 firearms.... the Americans use the M-16, the Russians use an AK-47 variant i think, i think we use the AK too.

3. The destruction of those weapon is symbolic and it serves a purpose in it self...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari / Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead / Lai Mohammed Gets International Lobbying Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.