Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,109 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

Read Ngige's Terms And Conditions In Joining APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read Ngige's Terms And Conditions In Joining APC (488 Views)

Why I Am Joining APC – Florence Ita-Giwa / "I Have No Intentions Of Joining APC'' - Obiano / I Will Stop Governor Obiano From Joining APC – Ogene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read Ngige's Terms And Conditions In Joining APC by agoadiv(m): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
The former governor of Anambra State, Chris
Ngige, has revealed the terms and conditions
to join the All Progressives Congress (APC)
and why many Igbos supported the Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP) at the Presidential
and National Assembly elections
According to Ngige, being in the opposition
party can however be very frustrating, Ynaija
reports.
He said: “I must thank all those who remained
steadfast in APC because playing opposition
can be frustrating and tempting. Though I was
receiving overtures from the ruling party, the
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), I rejected
them because the principles on which we
formed that party were jettisoned and
bastardised.

source
www.naij.com/opera
Re: Read Ngige's Terms And Conditions In Joining APC by amsoslim(m): 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Pdp In Failed Desperate Attempt To Paint Apc Black / Salary Update Of Nigeria Lawmakers / 2015 Election: The Whatif Analysis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.